If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
231
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

231 Views
Message 11 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
and Papadopoulos' wife is already asking Trump for a pardon for her husband.

that poor kid was used as a pawn in the heavy-duty game of partisan political warfare.


Well - if "that poor kid" hadn't lied - and instead had told the truth to FBI agents about the nature of his interactions with "foreign nationals" who he thought had close connections to senior Russian government officials - he wouldn't have had to accept a plea deal and admitted guilt about having lied to FBI agents - would he?

 

He's quite fortunate that a plea deal was negotiated...

 

If he's offered a pardon (a pardon contains an imputation of guilt) and subsequently accepts a pardon - (an admission of guilt) - then that would completely answer all possible questions about his guilt, wouldn't it?

 

 

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
231
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

223 Views
Message 12 of 74

@Tom5678 wrote:
and Papadopoulos' wife is already asking Trump for a pardon for her husband.

that poor kid was used as a pawn in the heavy-duty game of partisan political warfare.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

183 Views
Message 13 of 74

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I was in shock when I read what Centrist said about Paul Manafort, a key member of the Trump Campaign.

 

"Sure sounds like he's trying to cover "something" up, doesn't it?"

 

I can't believe a high ranking member of the Trump campaign would try to cover up anythin


Are any of the "cover-up" related to charges that are connected to the Trump campaign? Yes. Unless you think George Papadopoulos was lying about who won at tiddly-winks; or Michael Flynn was claiming he won at Parcheesi.  Most get they lied to cover something up. But you want to distort the facts to shade man on your man.  Most are mature enough to wait until the full findings are released. How long did it take the Special Council to get a perjury charge on Clinton?  Six years was it? Sit back and relax....play a game of backgammon and see how many more witches Mueller catches.


I was not present at the interviews so I have no way of knowing what game they were about.

 

You have gone off course. Clinton was the subject of the investigation. It is constantly said by those involved that Trump isn't here.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

182 Views
Message 14 of 74

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


I also watch CNN and MSNBC and haven't seen any proof - hope, yes, show.but no proof.

 

And yes, I do hope to see some "reality" soon instead of the speculation about Russian collusion leading to a porn star nonsense we have seen so far.


No worries little Timmy.  Christmas will come soon enough.


"Little Timmy"???  It is always a joy discussing the issues of the day with adults.  Yet, you don't unless one considers distorting of facts, obfuscation, denial and distractions as "adult discussions"; i don't believe most do.


Distortion of facts does not contribute to a discussion.  I know, that's why I point it out for you.  But thanks for your concen.


No need to point it out - I am well aware of that. You are most certainly welcome.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
182
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

154 Views
Message 15 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Are any of the "cover-up" related to charges that are connected to the Trump campaign?"

 

As I said previously, Trump Cult members are missing the LOGIC gene.  Mueller has indicted a wide array of people associated with the Trump campaign and administation. Take a wild guess and tell us WHO HIRED that group of Felons?


If they broke the law prior to or independent of the campaign, there are officials charged with investigating and prosecution. Considering the charges involved there was no need for Mueller and the "Russian collusion" nonsense.

 

It must be obvious that (once again) Mueller's function is to "Get Trump by any means necessary".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
164
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

164 Views
Message 16 of 74
and Papadopoulos' wife is already asking Trump for a pardon for her husband.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
164
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
171
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

171 Views
Message 17 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I was in shock when I read what Centrist said about Paul Manafort, a key member of the Trump Campaign.

 

"Sure sounds like he's trying to cover "something" up, doesn't it?"

 

I can't believe a high ranking member of the Trump campaign would try to cover up anythin


Are any of the "cover-up" related to charges that are connected to the Trump campaign? Yes. Unless you think George Papadopoulos was lying about who won at tiddly-winks; or Michael Flynn was claiming he won at Parcheesi.  Most get they lied to cover something up. But you want to distort the facts to shade man on your man.  Most are mature enough to wait until the full findings are released. How long did it take the Special Council to get a perjury charge on Clinton?  Six years was it? Sit back and relax....play a game of backgammon and see how many more witches Mueller catches.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
171
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

181 Views
Message 18 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:


I also watch CNN and MSNBC and haven't seen any proof - hope, yes, show.but no proof.

 

And yes, I do hope to see some "reality" soon instead of the speculation about Russian collusion leading to a porn star nonsense we have seen so far.


No worries little Timmy.  Christmas will come soon enough.


"Little Timmy"???  It is always a joy discussing the issues of the day with adults.  Yet, you don't unless one considers distorting of facts, obfuscation, denial and distractions as "adult discussions"; i don't believe most do.


Distortion of facts does not contribute to a discussion.  I know, that's why I point it out for you.  But thanks for your concen.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
181
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
181
Views

Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

181 Views
Message 19 of 74

"Are any of the "cover-up" related to charges that are connected to the Trump campaign?"

 

As I said previously, Trump Cult members are missing the LOGIC gene.  Mueller has indicted a wide array of people associated with the Trump campaign and administation. Take a wild guess and tell us WHO HIRED that group of Felons?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
181
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

183 Views
Message 20 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I was in shock when I read what Centrist said about Paul Manafort, a key member of the Trump Campaign.

 

"Sure sounds like he's trying to cover "something" up, doesn't it?"

 

I can't believe a high ranking member of the Trump campaign would try to cover up anything.


Are any of the "cover-up" related to charges that are connected to the Trump campaign? If not, he fishing expedition continues.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views