Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

Message 61 of 68
thank you for one of my morning chuckles my friend. Love the ending of your post.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 68

And let's not forget............

The FBI agents who conducted the PERP WALK in the wee hours of the morning were most likely NOT BEING PAID to do so.

That tells me that the RULE OF LAW is eventually going to overcome the RULE OF INDIVIDUAL-1 and we'll finally be rid of his sorry fat posterior.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 68
the best of the WORST!! lol!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 68

Yet another trump mob member indicted. And so it goes .........

I can't wait to read the usual distractions, accusations, and denial from the trump cult members and die-hard trump supporters. I wonder if Roger Stone will roll over and cooperate with Mueller?

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ..............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 68

Trump hires only the best....

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 68

Every time another Trump associate goes down, the Queen song "Another one bites the dust" starts playing in my head. 

This may be the one where Trump issues a preemptive pardon. Stone is not known for his loyalty or sticking with sinking ships.  Threaten him with a few months in prison and Trump could be in real trouble. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 68

@Tom5678 wrote:

As was thought and predicted by many, former Trump aide Roger Stone was arrested this morning. He faces 7 charges including, witness tampering, lying and obstruction of justice. Sounds very, very much like a preview of coming attractions for Trump.....stay tuned....

lock him up!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ex-trump-adviser-roger-stone-arrested-part-mueller-pro...

lil donny and his thugs are just doing what they always did - lie cheat and steal while calling it "smart business practice", and the GOPer base, taught to worship the Uberrich, continue to pretend MAGA is good and not a ruse to pick their pockets clean.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

Message 68 of 68

As was thought and predicted by many, former Trump aide Roger Stone was arrested this morning. He faces 7 charges including, witness tampering, lying and obstruction of justice. Sounds very, very much like a preview of coming attractions for Trump.....stay tuned....

lock him up!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ex-trump-adviser-roger-stone-arrested-part-mueller-pro...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors