Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

Message 21 of 68

rk9152 cries "All this pre-dawn raid with drawn weapons jazz is just a bit dramatic."

---------------

Just the way Trump and his supporters enjoy. It would be ok If it were Hillary arrested huh ? Such hypocrites !!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 68

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Who are these "cult" people and what makes you think they are terrified?"

Because they can't stop talking about the Meuller investigation. They upload one post after another on the investigation.

Discussing the major news of the day makes one a "cultist" and terrified.

O.K. if you say so.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

Message 23 of 68

"Who are these "cult" people and what makes you think they are terrified?"

Because they can't stop talking about the Meuller investigation. They upload one post after another on the investigation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 68

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening said, "..... since Mueller has nothing on Trump."

Since the Mueller Team has nothing on Comrade Trump, wny are his cult members so terrified of the Mueller investigation?

Who are these "cult" people and what makes you think they are terrified?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 68

Here’s one reason the FBI raided his house at 6am. Going after his electronic devices.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/26/opinion/roger-stone-indictment-mueller-investigation.html?action=...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Since the Mueller Team has nothing on Comrade Trump, why are his cult members so terrified of the Mueller investigation?

Why does the Obama/Hillary cult think the Trump supporters are terrified? Terrified of Mueller? Terrified of Democrats? Terrified of you? I don't know anyone (but you) that is terrified.

Some don't have enough sense to be terrified of Mueller.  Perhaps it's because of ignorance, after all, one of your trump supporting Comrades didn't even know that it was a grand jury indictment on Stone. More to come.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 68

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Since the Mueller Team has nothing on Comrade Trump, wny are his cult members so terrified of the Mueller investigation?

Why does the Obama/Hillary cult think the Trump supporters are terrified? Terrified of Mueller? Terrified of Democrats? Terrified of you? I don't know anyone (but you) that is terrified.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Situations like that are often handled by the lawyer being informed and the individual turning himself in.

The press was paying attention to grand jury proceedings.  Apparently Stone & his Atty. were not.  Oh well.

What does that mean? Do you think he received a summons to turn himself in and ignored it? If not - that dramatic raid was pure theater.

First of all, I always said that there could be some process crime.

Roger Stone

And if you turned over anything to the FBI you're a fool.

Roger Stone 

All this pre-dawn raid with drawn weapons jazz is just a bit dramatic.

The point is the FBI got their man in the most expedient, safest way possible.  They don't know what could have been behind the door.  They didn't harm him one little bit so why you're whining is....not relevant.

Wouldn't the normal way of informing his lawyer been expedient? When did i whine about him being harmed? There is no need to make stuff up just to insult.

The Mueller inspired dramatics was for effect only to terrify Stone and his wife to the point of making stuff up to GET Donald Trump since Mueller has nothing on Trump.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the startled dog.

Lol!!!! I almost spit out my coffee reading that! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 68
mine too!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Situations like that are often handled by the lawyer being informed and the individual turning himself in.

The press was paying attention to grand jury proceedings.  Apparently Stone & his Atty. were not.  Oh well.

What does that mean? Do you think he received a summons to turn himself in and ignored it? If not - that dramatic raid was pure theater.

First of all, I always said that there could be some process crime.

Roger Stone

And if you turned over anything to the FBI you're a fool.

Roger Stone 

All this pre-dawn raid with drawn weapons jazz is just a bit dramatic.

The point is the FBI got their man in the most expedient, safest way possible.  They don't know what could have been behind the door.  They didn't harm him one little bit so why you're whining is....not relevant.

Wouldn't the normal way of informing his lawyer been expedient? When did i whine about him being harmed? There is no need to make stuff up just to insult.

The Mueller inspired dramatics was for effect only to terrify Stone and his wife to the point of making stuff up to GET Donald Trump since Mueller has nothing on Trump.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the startled dog.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors