Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
256
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

256 Views
Message 11 of 68

rk9152 cries "rk was not referring to the arrest - it was the early morning drama. And what is the hypocrisy - no one has posted anything about a dramatic arrest of Hillary"

-------------------

rk9152 you tell the FBI how to do their job because you know better ??? Glad you stopped chanting ' Lock her up " because it has always sounded childish.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
256
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
266
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

266 Views
Message 12 of 68

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

oceanedge2:   HaHaHa Pan!  Some are not able to accept, would turn their face away from the realities of life as too much to bear for their particular sensitivities.  Perhaps that's their go to support for their ever important denial.  Who knows?

 

 

It never fails to amuse/amaze me watching conservatives upholding even career scumbags like Roger Stone while smearing the law enforcement that is going after them. I'm old enough to remember when the GOP was on the side of the law, not this skeevy iteration we see these days.


I believe the GOP (and all decent American citizens) support the law. That is why they are disgusted by the corruption of certain elements of law enforcement for partisan purposes.

 

Support for such activities also amazes me, but I do not find it amusing.


And here you are supporting corruption. Is it for partisan purposes?


It would help your cause if you could cite a post in which I supprted corruption.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
266
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
265
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

265 Views
Message 13 of 68

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  That is why they are disgusted by the corruption of certain elements of law enforcement for partisan purposes.

 

 

You say there is corruption because that's what you hear on Fox. It's not reality.


Even MSNBC knows about STRZOK, the "Tarmac, Summit", Comey's breaking of protocol in declaring Hillary innocent, etc.

 

This obsession with Fox by the radical left must mean they are putting out truth that some would rather not have out.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
265
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

271 Views
Message 14 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

oceanedge2:   HaHaHa Pan!  Some are not able to accept, would turn their face away from the realities of life as too much to bear for their particular sensitivities.  Perhaps that's their go to support for their ever important denial.  Who knows?

 

 

It never fails to amuse/amaze me watching conservatives upholding even career scumbags like Roger Stone while smearing the law enforcement that is going after them. I'm old enough to remember when the GOP was on the side of the law, not this skeevy iteration we see these days.


I believe the GOP (and all decent American citizens) support the law. That is why they are disgusted by the corruption of certain elements of law enforcement for partisan purposes.

 

Support for such activities also amazes me, but I do not find it amusing.


And here you are supporting corruption. Is it for partisan purposes?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
271
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
266
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

266 Views
Message 15 of 68

rk9152:  That is why they are disgusted by the corruption of certain elements of law enforcement for partisan purposes.

 

 

You say there is corruption because that's what you hear on Fox. It's not reality.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
266
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
256
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

256 Views
Message 16 of 68

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Apparently his "crime' was refusing to "rat out" the President with the words Mueller wanted to hear.

 

 

Ah, but the drama. Over 20 armed Agents banging on the door in the dark. Just the sort of thing the drama queens just adore.


So far his crimes seem to be Conspiracy with a hostile foreign power against the United States, obstruction of justice, receipt of stollen goods. Then there's that interesting charge about him participating with a senior Trump camapign official who was DIRECTED to use him (Stone) to obtain information from Wikileaks and the Russians that would be damaging to Hillary. Who do you suppose would be able to DIRECT a senior campaing official? (tick tock closer to donny tick tock closer to donny)

 

The only people who get the surprise visits from the FBI are those who can be expected to flee or destroy evidence and those who commit serious felonies - Stone is a twofer on that.

 


I knew he was going to be indicted, the media knew it, (it was just a matter of when) you may have also known it. I suspect he may have know it too. So, fleeing or destruction of evidence was hardly an issue.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
256
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

259 Views
Message 17 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

Apparently his "crime' was refusing to "rat out" the President with the words Mueller wanted to hear.

 

 

Ah, but the drama. Over 20 armed Agents banging on the door in the dark. Just the sort of thing the drama queens just adore.


So far his crimes seem to be Conspiracy with a hostile foreign power against the United States, obstruction of justice, receipt of stollen goods. Then there's that interesting charge about him participating with a senior Trump camapign official who was DIRECTED to use him (Stone) to obtain information from Wikileaks and the Russians that would be damaging to Hillary. Who do you suppose would be able to DIRECT a senior campaing official? (tick tock closer to donny tick tock closer to donny)

 

The only people who get the surprise visits from the FBI are those who can be expected to flee or destroy evidence and those who commit serious felonies - Stone is a twofer on that.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
259
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
264
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

264 Views
Message 18 of 68

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 cries "All this pre-dawn raid with drawn weapons jazz is just a bit dramatic."

---------------

Just the way Trump and his supporters enjoy. It would be ok If it were Hillary arrested huh ? Such hypocrites !!


rk was not referring to the arrest - it was the early morning drama. And what is the hypocrisy - no one has posted anything about a dramatic arrest of Hillary.

 

Seems like to are just attacking to attack, not discuss.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
264
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

259 Views
Message 19 of 68

@Richva 

 

Might be more than a few months in jail for Stone. El T can only pardon for Federal offenses.

 

But, think Mueller simultaneously got search warrants for his house in FL and NY.

 

If Mueller finds incriminating evidence in both states -  Stone may be beyond Presidential Pardon. Which only would work in Fed’l Courts.

 

Computers were seized in both states😇, if one thing related to 7 years of Stones mischief appears on NY computer he might end up flipping on T and going away for awhile.

 

https://pix11.com/2019/01/25/raid-at-roger-stones-harlem-home-brings-the-mueller-probe-to-nyc/

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
259
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
261
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

261 Views
Message 20 of 68

NOT says "Why does the Obama/Hillary cult think the Trump supporters are terrified? Terrified of Mueller? Terrified of Democrats? Terrified of you? I don't know anyone (but you) that is terrified."

--------------

I sure hear a lot of fear in your cries !

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
261
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors