Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

Message 51 of 68

Roger Stone, who has been indicted on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller, is the sixth individual with ties to Donald Trump charged in the Russian Investigation

• Roger Stone
  • Paul Manafort
  • Rick Gates
  • Michael Flynn
  • George Papadopoulos
  • Michael Cohen

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking, former Trump Aide Roger Stone indicted...

Message 52 of 68
I know! Nothing like UNDERMINING OUR INSTITUTIONS, huh? So sad.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 68

Come on Tom, how or why are you congragulating the FBI? Our Trump supporters keep telling us the FBI is corrupt.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 68
and a big thank you to the FBI who did their job this morning in arresting this criminal, Stone all the while without being PAID!! Job well done!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 68
this is a really BIG story, why? Because Stone is accused of using illegally obtained material to give to the Trump 2016 Presidential team. Big oooops!!! Trumps denial this morning on twitter was predictably hilarious as usual, " witch hunt", " no collusion" etc. etc. Typical blame anybody else but himself for his mess.....and so it goes... lock him up!!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 68

@ManicProgressive wrote:

The collusion thingie....I’m sitting here thinking about who of my family, friends, and colleagues have been indicted or arrested....

None. Hmm.....doesn’t Trump (and his supporters) see anything wrong with the company he keeps?

For the average joe/Jane, that number would be somewhere between 0 and 1.

Is it REALLY possible that the entire Republican Party is so corrupt they find it NORMAL or at least acceptable for their LEADER to have 14 senior advisors and associates indicted for felony crime and 5 of them already sentenced to hard time?

Still way below the record 138 Indictments for the Reagan Administration, but still, is that how to MAGA?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 68
they are too busy in their state of denial I think.....so it goes. Mueller is closer and closer and Trump is ending his week on yet another HORRIFICALLY bad news day. Lock him up!!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 68

What a real life soap opera in the White House. Just to funny. I hear orange is the new color. The walls are falling down around Trump. Not much longer I hope until.......

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 68

The collusion thingie....I’m sitting here thinking about who of my family, friends, and colleagues have been indicted or arrested....

None. Hmm.....doesn’t Trump (and his supporters) see anything wrong with the company he keeps?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 68

We know how Trump Cult members will react to this big indictment. 

• It has nothing to do with Trump
  • It doesn't prove collusion
  • Stone was framed by a corrupt FBI
  • etc

No matter how many people in the Trump Campaign/Administration are indicted or convicted, his cult members completely ignore that all important reflection of Trump's criminal enterprise. In their world, Trump is a symbol of honesty and integrity, who's a victim of a deep state plot by a corrupt Justice Department. I'm LOL.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors