Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking News

Message 11 of 31

Well, if he is not doing what he promised you'd think that those opposed to him them would be happy now. But no - the childishness of "RUMP", "Trumpettes", etc. continues. Why do you suppose that is?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Because they fit the many descriptions of  SNOWFLAKES from wikipedia that you posted a couple of days ago. I have another opinion, but it would probably earn me a 48 hour ban, about several of  the unhinged  lefties on the board.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 31

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Easy posted..

The news tonight will be Trump said nice things about Germany`s Merkle. The Lib posters here will posting tomorrow-that proves it .Trump loves Hitler.

=================================================

I am sure that is not all they will say...it seems that all they have to do is bash trump and then give each other a Kudo for the post...kind of childish.

I find it funny that the left can not get over the fact that Trump won and he is doing the things that got him elected.

I find it amusing for the Trump supporters thinking that Trump is doing what he said in the campaign. Either they did not listen to him then or they are not listening to him now.

Well, if he is not doing what he promised you'd think that those opposed to him them would be happy now. But no - the childishness of "RUMP", "Trumpettes", etc. continues. Why do you suppose that is?

As you said, "Either they did not listen to him then or they are not listening to him now".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 31

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Easy posted..

The news tonight will be Trump said nice things about Germany`s Merkle. The Lib posters here will posting tomorrow-that proves it .Trump loves Hitler.

I am sure that is not all they will say...it seems that all they have to do is bash trump and then give each other a Kudo for the post...kind of childish.

I find it funny that the left can not get over the fact that Trump won and he is doing the things that got him elected.

I find it amusing for the Trump supporters thinking that Trump is doing what he said in the campaign. Either they did not listen to him then or they are not listening to him now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 31
Easy posted..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

News may say that Trump said nice things to Merkle.  That's what cowardly bullies do--they say and do terrible things when they feel empowered, (see other posts in this thread) but cower like frightened dogs when confronted.  Trump's body language said it all during the initial photo op.  Slouched over, looking around, mumbling, AND NOT ONCE COULD HE SUMMON THE COURAGE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THE GERMAN CHANCELLOR. If news outlet is credible, both sides will be covered.

TRUMP IS A JERK.

I said nice things to 7 people today. I must really be cowardly bully - or am I a frightened dog - or maybe a jerk. Such a strange set of standards.

And a pol doing a photo-op. Dagnabbit, what is wrong with that man????

Naaaahhhhh....c'mon...you can't seriously WANT to be compared to Trump.  But....each to his own I suppose.  Even so, the rest of what you said up there is false equivalency...demeaning too...sarcastic ridicule that might be just a little humerous...just a little, though.  You can do better...to quote 'Billy Joe White'..."Why you wanna do that way?"   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 31

Again you seem to pick and chose what parts of post uou read. Glad  you were nice to seven people today. did you badmouth them and say horrible things about them prior to bring nice? because that was the point of my text and what trump did with regard to Merkel.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 31

@pc6063 wrote:

News may say that Trump said nice things to Merkle.  That's what cowardly bullies do--they say and do terrible things when they feel empowered, (see other posts in this thread) but cower like frightened dogs when confronted.  Trump's body language said it all during the initial photo op.  Slouched over, looking around, mumbling, AND NOT ONCE COULD HE SUMMON THE COURAGE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THE GERMAN CHANCELLOR. If news outlet is credible, both sides will be covered.

TRUMP IS A JERK.

One of the 'analysts' this morning recounted his observation of behavior exhibited by "the donald". In meetings "the donald" demeanor conveys agreement with much of what the other[s] say and he seeming avoids dispute so that an appearance of agreement is allowed to arise.  In public pronouncements following the meeting without persons that were in the meeting in attendance, "the donald" blatantly and forcefully contradicts what was actually said in the meeting.  Wait for it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 31

@pc6063 wrote:

TRUMP IS A JERK.

I said nice things to 7 people today. I must really be cowardly bully - or am I a frightened dog - or maybe a jerk. Such a strange set of standards.

And a pol doing a photo-op. Dagnabbit, what is wrong with that man????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 31

TRUMP IS A JERK.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 31

Best part was when a reporter asked Trump about the "wire taps" and he said, that maybe he and Merkle had something in common.  (She was wiretapped)  This has been clearly debunked and yet this idiot not only said this and then doubled down on his fiction.  Soo out of touch with reality--Again, Amendment 25, section 4 allows for the removal of a mentally ill president.

Kudos
Views