Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 81 of 96

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

The celebration here by the left seems a bit premature... LOL!!

Yep, You guys are just too FUNNY!!

Weren't you just posting yesterday that the Mueller investigation was nothing and should be stopped?   NO you have me confused with another poster. Before you celebrate too much, the investigation is still on-going and nobody knows what they know.  That's right and I have posted that several times.  I think Mueller is doing a good job keep the details of the investigation reletively quiet as he should.  Just because the White House insists this report vindicated them, doesn't mean it is true.

You sound like a Republican Never Trumper, am I correct?

Yes, the "Never Trumpers" and the left are just TOO FUNNY!  IMO of course...

So just what is your point ab out posting things like "An unusual turn in the Michael Flynn Case", "Dossiers 10 core collusion accusations remain unverified", and  "James Comey, FBI Agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied".   That was all to show how much you agree with the investigation?  You continually post how the investigation is fruitless and needs to be stopped.

Instead of responding to what the White House said you want to turn around and categorize.

I don't think it is funny that you can't even see that you have possibly been used a Russian stooge, there is nothing funny about it, IMO of course.

What can I say?  You are just wrong...  You have made assumptions that you can not prove.  It would appear your imagination has gotten the best of you.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

Weren't you just posting yesterday that the Mueller investigation was nothing and should be stopped?   NO you have me confused with another poster. Before you celebrate too much, the investigation is still on-going and nobody knows what they know.  That's right and I have posted that several times.  I think Mueller is doing a good job keep the details of the investigation reletively quiet as he should.  Just because the White House insists this report vindicated them, doesn't mean it is true.

So just what is your point ab out posting things like "An unusual turn in the Michael Flynn Case", "Dossiers 10 core collusion accusations remain unverified", and  "James Comey, FBI Agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied".   That was all to show how much you agree with the investigation?  You continually post how the investigation is fruitless and needs to be stopped.

Instead of responding to what the White House said you want to turn around and categorize me as something not worth responding to.

I don't think it is funny that you can't even see that you have possibly been used as a Russian stooge, there is nothing funny about it, IMO of course.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 96

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

Weren't you just posting yesterday that the Mueller investigation was nothing and should be stopped?  Before you celebrate too much, the investigation is still on-going and nobody knows what they know.  Just because the White House insists this report vindicated them, doesn't mean it is true.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 96

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 96
if she hasn't left him by then, what with the news about the ex Playboy models affair with Trump!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 96

And here is the music Melania and Donnie will soon be dancing to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-qz4Icl3_Q

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 96

but, I believe there was contempt involved which when you add the expected charges against Trump, including obstruction of justice, money laundering, collusion of course, and possible lying, and more,  then you get really serious.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 96

Look  I have no doubt that Trump and Putin have their plans,  and Trump saw the opportunity to deal in future economic endeavors with Russia and needed his friendship for when he stepped down as President to have a leg into being able to do business in Russia.

He didn't realize how troublesome it could be his so called friendship with Russia and or course he surrounded  himself with  very incapable individual that they only thing that they do is get him in trouble every time he turns around.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 96

@Tom5678wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me a bit. Collusion, it happened!!!! Can't wait for the "official" White House response. Grab your popcorn!!

Of course collusion happened.....it's just not illegal, in of itself.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views