From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 71 of 96

The inditment (37 pages you can read on-line) is VERY interesting. While it does not claim to prove any impact on the election, the entire document keeps returning to the Russian efforts costing millions of US dollars and involving numerous people and Corporations to INFLUENCE the outcome, beginning back in early 2014, FOR DJ Trump (and Bernie Sanders) and AGAINST Hillary Clinton. Seems highly unlikely the investigation will not get more specific regarding where and how the influence was applied

It says the Russians were helped UNWITTINGLY by numerous Americans (IMHO, those would be the FOXbots and Hannity fans) and helped INTENTIONALLY by persons "known and unknown to the Grand Jury" in this specific inditment. So Jarad, jrdonny, AND srdonny you are FAR from home free on this. Perhaps you shudda been nicer to those sh**hole countries you'll be seeking asylum in.

There's three crimes - CONSPIRACY to defraud the United States, CONSPIRACY to commit wire and bank fraud, and multiple counts of Identity Theft. For those in the Republibubble, CONSPIRACY is the legal term for COLLUSION.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

The celebration here by the left seems a bit premature... LOL!!

Yep, You guys are just too FUNNY!!

Weren't you just posting yesterday that the Mueller investigation was nothing and should be stopped?   NO you have me confused with another poster. Before you celebrate too much, the investigation is still on-going and nobody knows what they know.  That's right and I have posted that several times.  I think Mueller is doing a good job keep the details of the investigation reletively quiet as he should.  Just because the White House insists this report vindicated them, doesn't mean it is true.

You sound like a Republican Never Trumper, am I correct?

Yes, the "Never Trumpers" and the left are just TOO FUNNY!  IMO of course...

So just what is your point ab out posting things like "An unusual turn in the Michael Flynn Case", "Dossiers 10 core collusion accusations remain unverified", and  "James Comey, FBI Agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied".   That was all to show how much you agree with the investigation?  You continually post how the investigation is fruitless and needs to be stopped.

Instead of responding to what the White House said you want to turn around and categorize.

I don't think it is funny that you can't even see that you have possibly been used a Russian stooge, there is nothing funny about it, IMO of course.

What can I say?  You are just wrong...  You have made assumptions that you can not prove.  It would appear your imagination has gotten the best of you.

Please show me one of my posts that say the investigation needs to be stopped...

I will be looking for the "excuse me" as soon as you research it...

COmrade Jim, you have been trained well. SOme of us tho, can read between the lines. Your handlers have you on the *destablizing* of the electoral system.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 96

@Centristsin2010—Yes Rosenberg’s words about no American was “a knowing participant in these indictments,” was very telling. There will be more to come, and I am sure  Americans will be named.

How very like a trump lover to lie about the fact that trump has said there is no evidence of meddling, there was no meddling, and that this is a hoax. He has taught them by example how to lie and twist with regard to reality.

If and when the idiot in chief addresses this, he will probably deflect to Hillary. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 96

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

Weren't you just posting yesterday that the Mueller investigation was nothing and should be stopped?   NO you have me confused with another poster. Before you celebrate too much, the investigation is still on-going and nobody knows what they know.  That's right and I have posted that several times.  I think Mueller is doing a good job keep the details of the investigation reletively quiet as he should.  Just because the White House insists this report vindicated them, doesn't mean it is true.

So just what is your point ab out posting things like "An unusual turn in the Michael Flynn Case", "Dossiers 10 core collusion accusations remain unverified", and  "James Comey, FBI Agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied".   That was all to show how much you agree with the investigation?  You continually post how the investigation is fruitless and needs to be stopped.

Instead of responding to what the White House said you want to turn around and categorize.

I don't think it is funny that you can't even see that you have possibly been used a Russian stooge, there is nothing funny about it, IMO of course.

What can I say?  You are just wrong...  You have made assumptions that you can not prove.  It would appear your imaginations has gotten the best of you.

I notice that you never bothered to answer my question of what your purpose was in starting those topics.  You can also add "Susan Rice's email to herself on inauguration day", "Most think Obama White House Spied" and "FISA gate is scarier than Watergate".

Conservatives, Fox, Hannity and Limblah are all part of the cover-up.  Next they'll claim "unwittingly" and blame everyone else.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 96

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

What can I say?  You are just wrong...  You have made assumptions that you can not prove.  It would appear your imaginations has gotten the best of you.

I notice that you never bothered to answer my question of what your purpose was in starting those topics.  You can also add "Susan Rice's email to herself on inauguration day", "Most think Obama White House Spied" and "FISA gate is scarier than Watergate".

You still have failed to say what your point was in posting those articles.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

Again, the ignorance is indeed "just too funny!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election Yes, you're right Jim, he did say that.  Note he said these indictments....he didn't say anything about the next indictments, did he?  Did you really need someone to point that out?

The celebration here by the left seems a bit premature... LOL!!  Wrong again.  trump has said there is no evidence in meddling and that Putin said Russia hadn't meddled and that he believed Putin.  You're too funny, Jim.  You've latched on to a sinking pig....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

What can I say?  You are just wrong...  You have made assumptions that you can not prove.  It would appear your imagination has gotten the best of you.

Please show me one of my posts that say the investigation needs to be stopped...

I will be looking for the "excuse me" as soon as you research it...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 80 of 96

One can never expect a Trump Lover to examine all aspects of an issue. Let's take a few of them, but one at a time.

• Trump said he would hire only the best.
  • Apparently that wasn't true because so many of his hirees were too stupid to realize they were being used as dupes for the Russians.

Next, this is only the so called collusion part of the investigation. My guess is this was only one component of the investigation. The major thrust of Mueller is focusing upon money laundering and international financial fraud. In other words, do Russians have a financial hold on Trump? It appears that way because:

• Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to ackknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photogrpaher in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. WHY?
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors