WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 61 of 96

@oceanedge2wrote:

ChasKy - I do have to wonder if anyone here in this forum attended any of the rallies organized and ran by the Russians .............. and whether or not they were influenced by some of the countless political postings on all different types of social media.

Here, there and everywhere.  Russia attacked us with a war on information.  By all accounts a success.  Americans can be blindfolded and duped into 'walk this way' and so they were.  I am susceptible but more prepared now for the incoming.  Thank you Mr.Mueller.

I agreed with Obama's decision not to Declare War on Russia when he had the power to do so.  It was too early for that then but in short order, he did what he could do to Russia.  What is this president going to do to protect the nation from further abuses?

Fake news that denies reality won't cut it anymore.  Will dt pout or rage claiming to be The Victim - bro Putin lied to him, he too was duped, throw his hands in the air and walk away?  He could declare war on Russia.  At least then Americans found guilty of participating in Russia's war could be charged with Treason, taken away and locked up.

The Russians started their posting and other activities before Trump ever decided to run for POTUS. Either trump knew this and was a part of it - - - - OR - - - - the Russians were originally posting here to cause division and turmoil.  Then when trump decided to run for POTUS,  without his knowledge the Russians saw an opportunity and began denigrating trump's primary opponents. They then went after Hillary, getting Trump into office, who they knew they could control or even blackmail if necessary.  I consider both of these scenarios possibilities. Will we ever know?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 96

ChasKy - I do have to wonder if anyone here in this forum attended any of the rallies organized and ran by the Russians .............. and whether or not they were influenced by some of the countless political postings on all different types of social media.

Here, there and everywhere.  Russia attacked us with a war on information.  By all accounts a success.  Americans can be blindfolded and duped into 'walk this way' and so they were.  I am susceptible but more prepared now for the incoming.  Thank you Mr.Mueller.

I agreed with Obama's decision not to Declare War on Russia when he had the power to do so.  It was too early for that then but in short order, he did what he could do to Russia.  What is this president going to do to protect the nation from further abuses?

Fake news that denies reality won't cut it anymore.  Will dt pout or rage claiming to be The Victim - bro Putin lied to him, he too was duped, throw his hands in the air and walk away?  He could declare war on Russia.  At least then Americans found guilty of participating in Russia's war could be charged with Treason, taken away and locked up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

The celebration here by the left seems a bit premature... LOL!!

Yep, You guys are just too FUNNY!!

Weren't you just posting yesterday that the Mueller investigation was nothing and should be stopped?   NO you have me confused with another poster. Before you celebrate too much, the investigation is still on-going and nobody knows what they know.  That's right and I have posted that several times.  I think Mueller is doing a good job keep the details of the investigation reletively quiet as he should.  Just because the White House insists this report vindicated them, doesn't mean it is true.

You sound like a Republican Never Trumper, am I correct?

Yes, the "Never Trumpers" and the left are just TOO FUNNY!  IMO of course...

So just what is your point ab out posting things like "An unusual turn in the Michael Flynn Case", "Dossiers 10 core collusion accusations remain unverified", and  "James Comey, FBI Agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied".   That was all to show how much you agree with the investigation?  You continually post how the investigation is fruitless and needs to be stopped.

Instead of responding to what the White House said you want to turn around and categorize.

I don't think it is funny that you can't even see that you have possibly been used a Russian stooge, there is nothing funny about it, IMO of course.

What can I say?  You are just wrong...  You have made assumptions that you can not prove.  It would appear your imagination has gotten the best of you.

Please show me one of my posts that say the investigation needs to be stopped...

I will be looking for the "excuse me" as soon as you research it...

Every time FOX and the leaders put out the word to followers that the topic for today was stop the probe it was posted in here by the far right. I have gone head to head with you on the subject, and that includes all of them that are related. House Intel, FBI firing, Trump Tower meeting, etc. Every right wing poster in here has been pushing to end what all can now see was Russia attacking this country through the election process. They even sent people to the US to enlist US citizens to help them. There was a rally in FL on TV this evening that was paid for, and staged by the Russian agents through the US far right citizens they recruited. Why would the far right be so easily duped into becoming an agent for Russia. We now see Trump is one and he is the leader of the far right. We see the cost to Russia grew to about one million per month. This is only part one. Wait till the other parts come out. We even learned the Black Lives Matter movement was used, and the right wing followers were gotten to attack it when both groups were being used by the Russians. Everyone can now see how the far right followers were used. One thing it proved was what the experts have told us about the far right. They are rural, mostly white (KKK type), uneducated, easy to lead (they were made Russian agents and did not even know it). I wounder how many posts we have seen in here that were paid for by the Russians directly.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 96

@ChasKy53-I wouldn’t doubt it all. The number of posts by one has long made others suspicious. The anti-American posts of the former and others cast suspicion as well. When a “so called” leader so often acts and sounds more like a Facist dictator than a leader of a democratic and free country, one must wonder as to the intent of the unpatriotic supporters.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 96

On the evening news they announced that the Russians that were here formed fake political groups, two of which were named  'Secured Border'  and  'Heart of Texas'.  They said that these organizations organized and put on pro Trump rallies across America, one of the largest was in Florida.

They also announced that they (the Russians) hired over one hundred people to sit at PC's and post fake and inflammatory postings about Hillary and other things related to the Presidential campaign, gun control, abortion, etc.

I do have to wonder if anyone here in this forum attended any of the rallies organized and ran by the Russians .............. and whether or not they were influenced by some of the countless political postings on all different types of social media.

I have to wonder if this site was or is still being visited by one or more of those over 100 that the Russians hired.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 96
because as part of the collusion deal, was that US would let Russia do what Russia wanted to do, and they would help elect Trump. That is your answer. :-)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 96

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

One can never expect a Trump Lover to examine all aspects of an issue. Let's take a look at a few of them, but one at a time.

• Trump said he would hire only the best.
  • Apparently that wasn't true because so many of his people were too stupid to realize they were being used as dupes for the Russians.

Next, this is only the so called collusion part of the investigation. My guess is this was only one component of the Independent Prosecutor's probe. The major thrust of Mueller is focusing upon money laundering and international financial fraud. In other words, do Russians have a financial hold on Trump? It appears that way because:

• Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to ackknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photogrpaher in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. WHY?

And yet the unpatriotic base denies there is anything askew.

@oceanedge2—FOX lies, twists, and perverts.  It has come to the point where one must really have to put forth a monumental effort to believe its ridiculous rhetoric. Either that or the consumer who swallows the swill must be one IQ point above zero. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 96

@oceanedge2 wrote:

A California man has pleaded guilty to identity fraud in connection with special counsel Robert Mueller's sprawling investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election....

Pinedo's Feb. 12 guilty plea was revealed the same day that Mueller charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian organizations for allegedly taking part in the election interference efforts....

Richard Pinedo pleaded guilty to one count of identity fraud and is cooperating with Mueller's probe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/calif-man-pleads-guilty-to-identity-fraud-in-mueller-probe/a...

The foxes said the indictments of Russians prove there was no collusion in these crimes.  They don't understand that 'collusion' has not YET been addressed by Mueller in his "sprawling investigation" that has added one more cooperative criminal American canary.

How many times have I said that the people who support trump with regard to his denial of Russian interference, and his denigrating of our premier criminal justice agencies are unpatriotic? This is just one example that this is so.

I wonder how many of our right wing posters here will continue their very unpatriotic stance with regard to this issue. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 69 of 96

One can never expect a Trump Lover to examine all aspects of an issue. Let's take a look at a few of them, but one at a time.

• Trump said he would hire only the best.
  • Apparently that wasn't true because so many of his people were too stupid to realize they were being used as dupes for the Russians.

Next, this is only the so called collusion part of the investigation. My guess is this was only one component of the Independent Prosecutor's probe. The major thrust of Mueller is focusing upon money laundering and international financial fraud. In other words, do Russians have a financial hold on Trump? It appears that way because:

• Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to ackknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photogrpaher in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. WHY?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 96

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@Centristsin2010—Yes Rosenberg’s words about no American was “a knowing participant in these indictments,” was very telling. There will be more to come, and I am sure  Americans will be named.

A California man has pleaded guilty to identity fraud in connection with special counsel Robert Mueller's sprawling investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election....

Pinedo's Feb. 12 guilty plea was revealed the same day that Mueller charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian organizations for allegedly taking part in the election interference efforts....

Richard Pinedo pleaded guilty to one count of identity fraud and is cooperating with Mueller's probe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/calif-man-pleads-guilty-to-identity-fraud-in-mueller-probe/a...

The foxes said the indictments of Russians prove there was no collusion in these crimes.  They don't understand that 'collusion' has not YET been addressed by Mueller in his "sprawling investigation" that has added one more cooperative criminal American canary.

Kudos
Views