Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 31 of 96

@CriticalThinking—I will continue using facts to dispute the delusions and fantasies of the idiot, the propagandist sites, and the gullible deluded trump followers, who seem to have little to no grasp on reality! 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 32 of 96

Phyllis is foolishly using FACTS to answer bogus comments from members of the Trump Cult. Phyllis, when are you going to realize that members of Trump's Cult are allergic to facts and documentation? They merely regurgitate what they hear on Fox and/or radical right wing websites.

"According to the June 23, 2017 article, upon learning of Russian meddling in our elections and over a five month period, Mr. Obama did the following:

– – expulsion of 35 diplomats

– – closure of two Russian compounds

– – economic sanctions

– – a series of warnings, which prompted Moscow to abandon any plans for further aggression such a sabotage of our voting  systems 

– – approval of covert measures that authorize planting cyber weapons in Russia’s infrastructure – – the digital  equivalent of bombs – – that could be detonated in the US if it found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 96

@rker321wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

what has the MUeller mandate to do with the irrational howling at the moon by the left?

So,  your hero has admitted finally that the Russians meddled in the 2016 elections. it was about time. and now, because of that action of course he feels VINDICATED.  and of curse the Trump followers will also march to the tune of this man.

What is amazing to me is how they can follow nonsense and not really utilize their brains.  Have they lost them? Or is it that they never had any.?

Listen to my words very carefully RK
This is not over, there will be more indictments  and sooner that you think. there will be more charges. and you or I have no idea what they will be.
So go back to your other heroNetanyahu  and  pray that everyone is ok over there.  

So I don't have a hero. If you would like to exchange thoughts on this topic with me, please say so.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 96

Obama took action after the elections even though the Russian actions were well known before that.

An effort to offer an excuse for the election loss or to give emphasis to the "Resistance"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 96

On June 23, 1917,  the Washington Post print an article by Miller,  Nakashima, and Entous which detailed President Obama’s efforts to stop Russian meddling.

According to the article,  upon learning of Russian meddling in our elections and over a five month period, Mr. Obama did the following:

– – expulsion of 35 diplomats

– – closure of two Russian compounds

– – economic sanctions

– – a series of warnings, which prompted Moscow to abandon any plans for further aggression such a sabotage of our voting  systems 

– – approval of covert measures that authorize planting cyber weapons in Russia’s infrastructure – – the digital  equivalent of bombs – – that could be detonated in the US if it found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow.

The last of Obama’s countermeasures were  still in the planning stages when Mr. Obama left office. It would have been up to the idiot some now call the president to continue with this plan.

My question to all those questioning Mr. Obama is this – – just WHAT has your hero done other than deny and enable Moscow to continue its meddling with regard to our electiral system and our democracy? 

RE: Indictment of Christopher Steele:  In this country, we  don’t indict heroes who go out of their way to help save our democracy. That is why there have been four indictments of American citizens involved with the Russians and  with the buffoon some of you think is an American leader.

It is very sad when the ignorant base can’t tell an enemy from a an   ally.  The idiot was right about his base – – they sure are stupid. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 96

@rk9152wrote:

what has the MUeller mandate to do with the irrational howling at the moon by the left?

So,  your hero has admitted finally that the Russians meddled in the 2016 elections. it was about time. and now, because of that action of course he feels VINDICATED.  and of curse the Trump followers will also march to the tune of this man.

What is amazing to me is how they can follow nonsense and not really utilize their brains.  Have they lost them? Or is it that they never had any.?

Listen to my words very carefully RK
This is not over, there will be more indictments  and sooner that you think. there will be more charges. and you or I have no idea what they will be.
So go back to your other heroNetanyahu  and  pray that everyone is ok over there.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 96

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@rker321wrote:

John you must realize that the REpublicans need to save face in all of this. Many of the things that they have been believing and touting out there are turning not to be "fake news" like they have said but,  they in reality are "alternative facts"
Look, none of this is over, there is a logical explanation for everything. there will be an explanation for the collusion that existed in the Trump campaign, and there will be enough proof regarding the obstruction of justice when he fired Comey, This is just  a matter of time.

What face needs saving on the Republican side? It is the left ranting and raving about collusion and having their silliness exposed as nonsense.

Truth be known, the Left knows what Muellers mandate says. you dont. Go look it up, i posted it once for you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 96

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:
We have some Russians HERE posing as patriotic americans. Time to check join dates.

There are Conservatives posing as patriotic americans.

Headline could be, "trump's non-existant Russian meddling claim falls to his on DOJ"

Note, in one of the indictments there was a link to the trump campaign.  Oh they must be puckering a little bit more right about now....

13 Russians indicted....

5 Americans indicted....

3 American guilty pleas.....

Rick Gates cutting a plea deal....

If only those who attacked the FBI and DOJ and protected trump and called themselves Americans could be charged. Idiocy isn't illegal.  

Does anyone know of any campaign connected people who have been indicted on campaign related charges?

I don't believe this but, based on your last comment - anyone defending the corrupt elements of the DOJ and call themselves Americans should be charged. I say I don't believe this because just like the Kluxers in Charlottesville, the radical left here has the Constitutional guarantees of free speech.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 96

@rk9152wrote:

@rker321wrote:

John you must realize that the REpublicans need to save face in all of this. Many of the things that they have been believing and touting out there are turning not to be "fake news" like they have said but,  they in reality are "alternative facts"
Look, none of this is over, there is a logical explanation for everything. there will be an explanation for the collusion that existed in the Trump campaign, and there will be enough proof regarding the obstruction of justice when he fired Comey, This is just  a matter of time.

What face needs saving on the Republican side? It is the left ranting and raving about collusion and having their silliness exposed as nonsense.

Truth be known, the Left knows what Muellers mandate says. you dont. Go look it up, i posted it once for you.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 96

@john258wrote:

I can not share any information on National Security since the far right will pass it back to their leaders then on to the Russians. We see a typical far right answer. 2014 is now the key word for followers. It never stops with the far right. Well we saw the first steps in making the far right answer for what they have done and are doing. Destroying America.

Yes, 2014 is an answer based on the facts - you have heard of answers based on facts have you not? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors