Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
113
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

113 Views
Message 21 of 96

@Centristsin2010wrote:

 

 Again, the ignorance is indeed "just too funny!


 

The report did in fact say that no American had knowingly engaged in the scheme. It is accurately posted. And the above is all the light-weight left can offer.

 

Why not accept that the Russian cyber warfare is on America, we are all Americans. To continue the false division is to fall victim to and participate in their plan.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
113
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
119
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

119 Views
Message 22 of 96

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if we have Russian Bots in this forum who always side with Trump and Putin on every issue. 


I suspect the same.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
119
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
121
Views

Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

121 Views
Message 23 of 96

I'm beginning to wonder if we have Russian Bots in this forum who always side with Trump and Putin on every issue. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
121
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
117
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

117 Views
Message 24 of 96
I don't think anyone yet knows the full extent of what effect Russia meddling had on our elections. Hopefully time will tell. Put me in the camp of those who feel it didn't help elect Clinton, and helped Trump fwiw.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
117
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
118
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

118 Views
Message 25 of 96

@Tom5678wrote:
because as part of the collusion deal, was that US would let Russia do what Russia wanted to do, and they would help elect Trump. That is your answer. :-)
and yet, there is no indication that the Russians had any effect on the elections. however, they certainly are accomplishing their reported objective - divide and weaken America.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
118
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
115
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

115 Views
Message 26 of 96

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Don't listen to the bogus logic of Trump Cult members. Ask WHY about the following.

 

  • Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photographer in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. 

Is this "bogus logic" - With regard to the interference in our elections - he (Obama) knew well before the elections and took the actions you thought were so great in December.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
115
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
118
Views

Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

118 Views
Message 27 of 96

Don't listen to the bogus logic of Trump Cult members. Ask WHY about the following.

 

  • Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photographer in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. 
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
118
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
120
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

120 Views
Message 28 of 96

@phyllisc6781wrote:

Re: My post—In the real world, this is called presenting the facts as they really are.

In the delusional world of conspiracy theories, your claim may work amongst the uninformed – however,  it is not based in fact or reality. 

 I hope all noticed that you altered the facts in this case. Obama did not wait until after the election to start acting against Russia and its meddling in our election. Wishful thinking does not change fact. Lies do not rewrite history. 

  Maybe it’s time to realize that the idiot was wrong when he said if he lied often enough people would believe him.  Seems that only works with his base. 

 

With regard to the interference in our elections - he knew well before the elections and took the actions you thought were so great in December.

 

Now, since you claim and are praised for dealing in FACTS - please deal with that fact.

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
120
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
133
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

133 Views
Message 29 of 96

@rk9152wrote:

Obama took action after the elections even though the Russian actions were well known before that.

 

An effort to offer an excuse for the election loss or to give emphasis to the "Resistance"?


 

Re: My post—In the real world, this is called presenting the facts as they really are.

In the delusional world of conspiracy theories, your claim may work amongst the uninformed – however,  it is not based in fact or reality. 

 I hope all noticed that you altered the facts in this case. Obama did not wait until after the election to start acting against Russia and its meddling in our election. Wishful thinking does not change fact. Lies do not rewrite history. 

  Maybe it’s time to realize that the idiot was wrong when he said if he lied often enough people would believe him.  Seems that only works with his base. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
133
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

137 Views
Message 30 of 96

CT – – approval of covert measures that authorize planting cyber weapons in Russia’s infrastructure – – the digital  equivalent of bombs – – that could be detonated in the US if it found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow."

 

Obama locked and slammed the door in Moscow's face and dt immediately unlocked it and threw it wide open.  The covert measures you document are likely included with all the other gifts he somehow felt obligated to present during his submissive bows at Putin's feet. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
137
Views