WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 11 of 96

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@rker321wrote:

John you must realize that the REpublicans need to save face in all of this. Many of the things that they have been believing and touting out there are turning not to be "fake news" like they have said but,  they in reality are "alternative facts"
Look, none of this is over, there is a logical explanation for everything. there will be an explanation for the collusion that existed in the Trump campaign, and there will be enough proof regarding the obstruction of justice when he fired Comey, This is just  a matter of time.

What face needs saving on the Republican side? It is the left ranting and raving about collusion and having their silliness exposed as nonsense.

Truth be known, the Left knows what Muellers mandate says. you dont. Go look it up, i posted it once for you.

what has the MUeller mandate to do with the irrational howling at the moon by the left?

You are the one "howling at the moon" here, don't you like seeing 13 Russians indicted?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 96

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

We have a President who serves Vladimir Putin, doesn't offer any resistance to the cyberthreats from Russia, yet Trump Lovers support 100% of what he does and says. Why?

We have posters who fully support the goals of the Russian cyber warfare on America to divide and weaken - why?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 96

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if we have Russian Bots in this forum who always side with Trump and Putin on every issue. 

I suspect the same.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Of course you do. As one so totally consumed and ruled by hatred and no logical way to present your case - what else could you tell yourself?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 96

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if we have Russian Bots in this forum who always side with Trump and Putin on every issue. 

Exactly the sort of thing that one who has fallen victim to the Russian plot to divide and weaken America would post. 

It has been shown that such was and is the intent of the Russian cyber warfare. And now, those who are willingly supporting it have a new "standard" - call those pointing out the truth of the cyber war supporters of Putin.

I don't know if that is intentional support of our nation's enemies but I doubt it. More likely it is all those with so much hatred in them can come up with.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 96

@jimc91wrote:

I am beginng to think our friends on the left have not read the entire indictment.  They seem to believe the primary objective was to get Trump elected.

TOO FUNNY!

The primary objective is to create chaos and unrest among the American people and our elected government.  Stop listening to the talking heads on TV and read the entire indictment on the DOJ website.  Its in pdf format and easy to navigate.

Stop aiding a hostile enemy of the USA!

I'm a true patriot - I never did support trump...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 96

I am beginng to think our friends on the left have not read the entire indictment.  They seem to believe the primary objective was to get Trump elected.

TOO FUNNY!

The primary objective is to create chaos and unrest among the American people and our elected government.  Stop listening to the talking heads on TV and read the entire indictment on the DOJ website.  Its in pdf format and easy to navigate.

Stop aiding a hostile enemy of the USA!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 96

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Don't listen to the bogus logic of Trump Cult members. Ask WHY about the following.

• Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photographer in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. 

Your copy&paste needle seems to be stuck.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 96

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Obama took action after the elections even though the Russian actions were well known before that.

An effort to offer an excuse for the election loss or to give emphasis to the "Resistance"?

Re: My post—In the real world, this is called presenting the facts as they really are.

In the delusional world of conspiracy theories, your claim may work amongst the uninformed – however,  it is not based in fact or reality. 

I hope all noticed that you altered the facts in this case. Obama did not wait until after the election to start acting against Russia and its meddling in our election. Wishful thinking does not change fact. Lies do not rewrite history. 

Maybe it’s time to realize that the idiot was wrong when he said if he lied often enough people would believe him.  Seems that only works with his base. 

You talk about the truth and anyone not agreeing with you is in a delusional world of conspiracy theories, but what is your truth? It was posted that he threw out Russian diplomats and closed facilities - was that not "after the election" as posted? 

All the insults and vague generalities will not change the facts.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Breaking...Mueller Indicts 13 Russians for election meddling......

Message 19 of 96

We have a President who serves Vladimir Putin, doesn't offer any resistance to the cyberthreats from Russia, yet Trump Lovers support 100% of what he does and says. Why?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 96

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Conservatives, Fox, Hannity and Limblah are all part of the cover-up.  Next they'll claim "unwittingly" and blame everyone else.

What cover up - the Russian cyber attack on our nation, the FBI thinking that Flynn didn't lie, or something else?

Kudos
Views