From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

151 Views
Message 41 of 55
@Tex.......Thanks for posting about this young man. I think he is much more of a man than some. I wonder what happens to some who become bitter and are only happy if they try to spread their bitterness and unhappiness. Nice to see a young man like this
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
151
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
148
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

148 Views
Message 42 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:


How quaint - ten kudzus granted...


Are you interested in the topic, or is it that you are more interested in a distraction affecting other posters who might be interested?

 

One of your fellow liberal posters did mention something about posters being childish.


Well - that's all trump supporters deserve...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
148
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

147 Views
Message 43 of 55

@alferdpacker wrote:


How quaint - ten kudzus granted...


Are you interested in the topic, or is it that you are more interested in a distraction affecting other posters who might be interested?

 

One of your fellow liberal posters did mention something about posters being childish.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
150
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

150 Views
Message 44 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:


@Snoopy48  shined light on something that wasn't supposed to be observed and commented upon...

So the "have a good day" gets used...


Yes he did...on the character of liberals here.  Like attempting to change the topic to another poster. 


How quaint - ten kudzus granted...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
150
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

156 Views
Message 45 of 55

@alferdpacker wrote:


@Snoopy48  shined light on something that wasn't supposed to be observed and commented upon...

So the "have a good day" gets used...


Yes he did...on the character of liberals here.  Like attempting to change the topic to another poster. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
153
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

153 Views
Message 46 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:


Apparently some have either forgot or never learned the values that they should have learned over three-quarters of s century ago.


Your problem, I've kept mine.  Have a good day.


You mean that you were taught that the only ones allowed free speech were those who agreed with you? 


Not necessarily, but it appears that there are some who make light of others.  And in(sic) now attempting to engage in an argument.

 

Now, have a good day. 


@Snoopy48  shined light on something that wasn't supposed to be observed and commented upon...

So the "have a good day" gets used...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
153
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

145 Views
Message 47 of 55

@TxGrandpa2, thanks for posting this story!

 

 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 9.27.55 AM.png

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
145
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

149 Views
Message 48 of 55

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:


Apparently some have either forgot or never learned the values that they should have learned over three-quarters of s century ago.


Your problem, I've kept mine.  Have a good day.


You mean that you were taught that the only ones allowed free speech were those who agreed with you? 


Not necessarily, but it appears that there are some who make light of others.  And is now attempting to engage in an argument.

 

Now, have a good day. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
150
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

150 Views
Message 49 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:


Apparently some have either forgot or never learned the values that they should have learned over three-quarters of s century ago.


Your problem, I've kept mine.  Have a good day.


You mean that you were taught that the only ones allowed free speech were those who agreed with you? 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
150
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
153
Views

Re: Boy in Wheelchair Stands for National Anthem

153 Views
Message 50 of 55

@Snoopy48 wrote:


Apparently some have either forgot or never learned the values that they should have learned over three-quarters of s century ago.


Your problem, I've kept mine.  Have a good day.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
153
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors