From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bottomline Nothing New in Mueller Report

Message 41 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
everything I have heard to date, thus far, and I have not gotten into yet, is HUGELY politically damaging for Trump. With each passing minute more is coming about about his conduct and his attempts at obstruction, orders to aides to try to obstruct, but they would not "follow orders." Not a good day to be Trump for sure today! I can see why he was in such a hurry to jet down to Mar-a-lago!!!!

Anyone who has been paying attention understands Trump is not a Good Person - he is Evil lacks Empathy - he is Corrupt - he is a Liar - He's Incompetent.............

Everyone already knows all those things and many support him anyway

There is Nothing in this report - so far - that is going to sway any Trump supporters to turn away from him which is what Patriotic Americans were hoping for

Just more evidence of his anti-social Psychopathic Incompetence is not going to sway any Trump Supporters - they already know these things and ignore them

This Report Changes None of that

Why would any "patriotic American" hope to see a successful President lose support among Americans?

Thank God there was no collusion with Russia, but it still doesn't explain why Pres. Trump took Putin's word over our own intelligence departments. He's just showing just how "patriotic" he is, right?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 57

@JANMB wrote:

Those surrounding the DON refused or ignored many of  the biddings  or "requests"  cause they knew it was against the law....and is called   the obstruction of justice.    

An example given by a former FBI member.on MSNBC..... ...if a Mob boss suggests or requests his team   to rob a bank but  it never happens...the Mob boss can  still  be  Criminally charged for intent.  ]

www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-said-im-fed-learnt...
Trump said 'I'm f***ed' when he learnt of probe and tried to have Mueller fired. The US President reportedly said: "This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency" 

I found Trump's comment quite unique....such diplomacy!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 57

I think that were other circumstances that affected Mueller’s report. One may have been time, certainly since barr took over. barr is now a trump boy toy, and if trump told him to, barr might have tried to shut it down, or strangle it. 

There are certainly lots of obstruction issues for the House to pursue. And collusion is a false front, how about conspiracy instead to look into. There might be more material on that. 

But, the trump gang has declared this the best day ever? Because they are celebrating the great liars, trump and barr!...the trump WH are total wackos...

the sooner that they are gone, the better off we will all be. 

It’s not over!

Now we can start on the financials. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 57

Those surrounding the DON refused or ignored many of  the biddings  or "requests"  cause they knew it was against the law....and is called   the obstruction of justice.    

An example given by a former FBI member.on MSNBC..... ...if a Mob boss suggests or requests his team   to rob a bank but  it never happens...the Mob boss can  still  be  Criminally charged for intent.  ]

www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-said-im-fed-learnt...
Trump said 'I'm f***ed' when he learnt of probe and tried to have Mueller fired. The US President reportedly said: "This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency" 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 57

Well, tic-tocers, Adam Schiff claimed to have evidence of "Russian collusion". Must break your hearts that he didn't share it with Mueller. I guess he is saving it for his book.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 57

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Mueller considered charging Trump campaign officials with crimes in connection to the Trump Tower meeting, he wrote in his report.

It is against campaign finance law to solicit or accept something of value from a foreign national or government.

But Mueller decided against it, in part because of challenges in proving the violation was “knowing” and “willful.”

Source - Mueller Report

Basically the Mueller Report said Congress needs to investigate further. The House will.

Only "new" thing I see is the DOJ sets a VERY high bar for witness tampering and conspiracy with a hostile foreign Government against the United States. If they used the GOPers threshold of proof for BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI, they'd have marched lil donny Bonespurs into the Rosegarden and shot him.

Just so long as Democrats stay focused and remove the carbunkle on the backside of the Nation come November 2020.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-clinton-campaign-sought-dirt-on-trump-from-russian-offic...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 57

@mickstuder wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
everything I have heard to date, thus far, and I have not gotten into yet, is HUGELY politically damaging for Trump. With each passing minute more is coming about about his conduct and his attempts at obstruction, orders to aides to try to obstruct, but they would not "follow orders." Not a good day to be Trump for sure today! I can see why he was in such a hurry to jet down to Mar-a-lago!!!!

Anyone who has been paying attention understands Trump is not a Good Person - he is Evil lacks Empathy - he is Corrupt - he is a Liar - He's Incompetent.............

Everyone already knows all those things and many support him anyway

There is Nothing in this report - so far - that is going to sway any Trump supporters to turn away from him which is what Patriotic Americans were hoping for

Just more evidence of his anti-social Psychopathic Incompetence is not going to sway any Trump Supporters - they already know these things and ignore them

This Report Changes None of that

Why would any "patriotic American" hope to see a successful President lose support among Americans?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 57

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Mueller considered charging Trump campaign officials with crimes in connection to the Trump Tower meeting, he wrote in his report.

It is against campaign finance law to solicit or accept something of value from a foreign national or government.

But Mueller decided against it, in part because of challenges in proving the violation was “knowing” and “willful.”

Source - Mueller Report

Basically the Mueller Report said Congress needs to investigate further. The House will.

Only "new" thing I see is the DOJ sets a VERY high bar for witness tampering and conspiracy with a hostile foreign Government against the United States. If they used the GOPers threshold of proof for BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI, they'd have marched lil donny Bonespurs into the Rosegarden and shot him.

Just so long as Democrats stay focused and remove the carbunkle on the backside of the Nation come November 2020.

Based on what I see - Mueller Wasn't This Greatest Investigator of All Time Like Everyone Claimed - I never understood how you could complete a Investigation into a Crooked President without Interviewing the Crooked President

Regardless of Redactions - I think the Whole Investigation was Poorly Done & A Weak Effort on Muellers Part - He just dropped anything that would be Tough or Controversial

The other thing that was always a issue - On The Other Side of the Conspiracy Were Russians who were never going to Testify

But - if every Crook starts using Free Off the Shelf Apps that are Encrypted and Self-deleting leaving no record of it's existence - Law Enforcement is going to be tough

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 57

@mickstuder wrote:

Source - Mueller Report

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 57

Source - Mueller Report

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors