Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bottomline Nothing New in Mueller Report

Message 51 of 57

Here's what we've learned since our last catch-up:

• Trump's aides refused his orders: Mueller’s report paints a vivid picture of Trump’s aides repeatedly ignoring or brushing aside his dictates — both in the interest of guarding the President from his own worst instincts and of protecting themselves from further legal implications.
  • Mueller declined to prosecute some close to Trump: The special counsel declined to prosecute “several” people on a range of charges, including Donald Trump Jr. and then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.  
  • Mueller looked into the tapes: The special counsel examined whether President Trump learned during the presidential campaign of the rumored existence of compromising tapes made of him years earlier when he visited Moscow.
  • About Trump's written answers: Mueller considered Trump’s written responses “inadequate” and sought an interview with Trump — but ultimately decided not to issue a subpoena for the interview. 
  • This is who financed an effort to get Clinton's emails: Security contractor Erik Prince, who is the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, helped finance an effort to obtain Hillary Clinton's deleted emails in 2016.

Source - https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-public/index.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 57

@Tom5678 wrote:
everything I have heard to date, thus far, and I have not gotten into yet, is HUGELY politically damaging for Trump. With each passing minute more is coming about about his conduct and his attempts at obstruction, orders to aides to try to obstruct, but they would not "follow orders." Not a good day to be Trump for sure today! I can see why he was in such a hurry to jet down to Mar-a-lago!!!!

Anyone who has been paying attention understands Trump is not a Good Person - he is Evil lacks Empathy - he is Corrupt - he is a Liar - He's Incompetent.............

Everyone already knows all those things and many support him anyway

There is Nothing in this report - so far - that is going to sway any Trump supporters to turn away from him which is what Patriotic Americans were hoping for

Just more evidence of his anti-social Psychopathic Incompetence is not going to sway any Trump Supporters - they already know these things and ignore them

This Report Changes None of that

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I've watched Fox News - I've Watched CNN & MSNBC & Read the New York Times & Washington Post

Based on all the Reports - There is Nothing New Here - Nothing

We already know that Trump is Corrupt - He Lies - He's Incompetent

We already knew that Trump TRIED to interefere with the Investigation but he was Incompetent in that effort as well

My biggest concern for my Country was that we had a President that was Compromised by the Russians or the Saudi's

This Report appears to Conclude - He is Not

But there was no "Russian collusion". And what is '"Saudi collusion" your new bait for the fishing expedition?

I Don't Know How Much More Succinct I Could Be or what in the World you're talking about

I said - I was Worried Trump was Comprised by the Russians - The Report Seems to Conclude He Was Not

In the post of mine that you Quoted I said nothing about a New Fishing Expedition -

I've always posted on this Forum that I thought it was peculiar that the First Foreign Country Trump visited was not one of our NATO Allies but Saudi Arabia & when Kashoggi was Kidnapped Torturted Murdered & Dismembered Trump Covered for the Crown Prince which was inexplicable

I also beleive if there was evidence of Trumps being compromised by the Saudi's - Mueller would have found it - apparently he did not

You Should Learn How To Take Agreement as a Position from the Regular Opposition

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 57

@mickstuder wrote:

I've watched Fox News - I've Watched CNN & MSNBC & Read the New York Times & Washington Post

We already knew that Trump TRIED to interefere with the Investigation but he was Incompetent in that effort as well

My biggest concern for my Country was that we had a President that was Compromised by the Russians or the Saudi's

But there was no "Russian collusion". And what is '"Saudi collusion" your new bait for the fishing expedition?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 57
everything I have heard to date, thus far, and I have not gotten into yet, is HUGELY politically damaging for Trump. With each passing minute more is coming about about his conduct and his attempts at obstruction, orders to aides to try to obstruct, but they would not "follow orders." Not a good day to be Trump for sure today! I can see why he was in such a hurry to jet down to Mar-a-lago!!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 57

This is the most easily navigated online version of the Report that I've found so far

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/politics/read-the-mueller-report/?utm_term=.83324c9c4dc...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bottomline Nothing New in Mueller Report

Message 57 of 57

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors