Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bolton is Out

Message 21 of 28

My guess is that Trump canned the peace meeting on Bolton's advice and is now blaming him for all the blowback. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

I saw the movie "Vice", too. It was pretty good.

I'm glad Bolton is gone. He's such a hawk. A sinister one, at that.

Next....Pompeo (I hope).

I wish Trump will replace Bolton with someone who is pro-peace and diplomatic. Someone who could soothe the anger and suspicion felt by other countries towards the U.S. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28
at least they aren't criminals like Trump!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

@john258 wrote:

Solve the problem for good get rid of Trump in 2020 if we can.

That won't happen with the list of clowns you have running against Trump!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

Bolton was a NECON. Go see the film Vice and you will learn what they are, and what they have done to this Country. The country is better with him gone. The bigger problem is still not solved. The person who picked him. Trump. Solve the problem for good get rid of Trump in 2020 if we can.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28

Whoever it is will have to be another yes-man. Anyone who disagrees with Trump always gets the boot. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28
now will wait and see if the replacement is even WORSE than Bolton, as is usually the case with Trumps appointees.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bolton is Out

Message 28 of 28

WASHINGTON — President Trump fired John R. Bolton, his third national security adviser, on Tuesday amid fundamental disagreements over how to handle major foreign policy challenges like Iran, North Korea and Afghanistan.

Mr. Trump announced the decision on Twitter. “I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/politics/john-bolton-national-security-adviser-trump.html?camp...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors