Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 51 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

The bias is obvious - are you calling for the removal of Mueller? Considering the people involved as reported from numerous sources, the bias cannot be questioned. What to do about it is the issue.

The bias is something only occurring in the minds of those who will say anything to protect Trump. 

One person sent an improper email and was removed for that. That says more about the lack of bias than actual bias.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 52 of 92

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

This entire fiasco is about     'Gee, we've got to get rid of Mueller before he busts trump' !!

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

Have you no thoughts on the obvious bias contained in the investigating team? Surely that is not your view of how such an investigation should work.

Or is your resentment over the outcome of the last election so strong that none of that matters?

I suppose Clinton should be investigated to satisfy you'?

Considering what we are learning about the conduct of the FBI's investigation, that might not be a bad idea. Example, Flynn is prosecuted for lying to the FBI. Hillary also lied to the FBI but no prosecution. Why? - he was under oath she wasn't. That raises the question - why was he and not she?

Now, if you are happy with "situational ethics" controlling the actions of the FBI, fine. But, I don't think that is the way to go - particularly when the "situational" aspect is partisan.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 92

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

According to CNN, he was fired by Mueller, which shows Mueller ‘s integrity. Wording of Comey’s statement was decided by a group.

This is troubling; however, it does not change the fact that multiple people connected to trump have had strong links to Russia. It doesn’t change the fact that the stench of collusion hangs heavily in the air.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Yes, several people involved in President Trump's pre-presidential occupation have connections to Russian business concerns. So?

On the other hand, the topic is the clearly demonstrable bias in the Mueller investigation which clearly has little interest in any so called "Russian collusion" in the campaign.

I'd love to hear a pc comment on that bias.

It's not "business concerns" that are in question, you try to mis-lead. It's connections during the campaign to 'get dirt on Hillary'.

Was that illegal? How about using foreign agents to develop the phony dossier? It ain't pretty but it is bi-partisan.

"Clearly demonstrable bias"?  If there is any found then I am positive that Mueller will be removed. Don't hold your breath.  In trumpvoters minds, anyone involved in an honest investigation of trump or anyone associated with him must be "biased".

The bias is obvious - are you calling for the removal of Mueller? Considering the people involved as reported from numerous sources, the bias cannot be questioned. What to do about it is the issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 92

rk - How does where the President goes to support a candidate relate to the bias in the investigation that is tying up the government?

You are a great proponent of "the courts" rk.  It is surprising you find fault with law enforcement doing its job in an orderly, transparent manner.  I see no bias now or expect to see any in the continuing, tic-tock months ahead to change that direction.

Good news.  Deutche Bank has confirmed they are cooperating witnesses.  Lack of bias (and self preservation) allows them to do so.  They are not going to further their own problems by continuing to hang with the d.j.trump mob.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 92

@MIseker—Spot on!! Sooo true—so IN TOUCH WITH REALITY!!!  BAM!!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

This entire fiasco is about     'Gee, we've got to get rid of Mueller before he busts trump' !!

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

Have you no thoughts on the obvious bias contained in the investigating team? Surely that is not your view of how such an investigation should work.

Or is your resentment over the outcome of the last election so strong that none of that matters?

I heard nothing about "bias" from the Right when they conducted 7 Republican Senatorial investigations into Hillary and an FBI investigation (which found no statues violated). Nor did I hear "bias" when Comey stated more investigations into emails just a week before the presidential election.

Is your resentment towards anyone serving indictments on right wingers and continuing to investigate trump and his associates so strong that none of the facts matter?

You make my point. An investigation of Hillary's use of email was had. As has been shown those involved had strong bias in favor of her and that bias was reflected in the outcome.

I recommend you read the info contained in post number 1 and rethink your efforts to dodge the bias issue.

that info is wrong.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 92

@ChasKy53 wrote:

...until impeachment of trump is finally happening as he and his cabinet are found to be unfit to remain in the White House.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 58 of 92

As I stated before, Trump Lovers have repeatedly claimed the investigation is a complete waste of time. If nothing happened, then why are they now building a SMEAR Campagin against Robert Mueller? What are they worried about?

All three Congressional Investigations of Russia's interference with the 2016 election were started and organized by a Congress completely controlled by Republicans.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 92

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Jim   I believe that you perhaps made a spelling error?   it is TRUMP   the one that has a huge conflict of interest.   

No, no error on his end. The error is believing Trump is the one having the conflict of interest. Just ask any TRUE republican or look at the details with and unbiased eye.

If you want factual news listen to Brian Ross. Yep, he's got the facts...might not be true facts, but facts nonetheless!

"Hello, is this the Trump International Hotel in DC?  Yes, I would would like to reserve the ballroom and 20 of your most expensive suites.  Spare no expense and make sure the Donald hears of it. ..........checking in? No, we don't plan to show up at all"

http://time.com/donald-trumps-suite-of-power/

However, would you change your mind about what you asked for in your reservation or about checking in if it was the 'Clinton International Hotel' instead?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

According to CNN, he was fired by Mueller, which shows Mueller ‘s integrity. Wording of Comey’s statement was decided by a group.

This is troubling; however, it does not change the fact that multiple people connected to trump have had strong links to Russia. It doesn’t change the fact that the stench of collusion hangs heavily in the air.

Yes, several people involved in President Trump's pre-presidential occupation have connections to Russian business concerns. So?

On the other hand, the topic is the clearly demonstrable bias in the Mueller investigation which clearly has little interest in any so called "Russian collusion" in the campaign.

I'd love to hear a pc comment on that bias.

ok. there is no bias in the mueller investigation.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors