Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 41 of 92
Snoopy48- -One person sent an improper email and was removed for that. That says more about the lack of bias than actual bias.

Actual bias dismissed Obama's heads up re m.flynn and still then DOJ's warning was mulled over for 17 days.  This fake news, investigate the investigators is a dishonest, weak tool of the cowardly.  Fortunately....

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 42 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - How does where the President goes to support a candidate relate to the bias in the investigation that is tying up the government?

You are a great proponent of "the courts" rk.  It is surprising you find fault with law enforcement doing its job in an orderly, transparent manner.  I see no bias now or expect to see any in the continuing, tic-tock months ahead to change that direction.

Have you not heard of the obvious bias in the investigative staff? Hardly "transparent". And, how about Flynn indicted for lying to the FBI but Hillary also lied to the FBI yet no reaction.

Good news.  Deutche Bank has confirmed they are cooperating witnesses.  Lack of bias (and self preservation) allows them to do so.  They are not going to further their own problems by continuing to hang with the d.j.trump mob.

How is the bank related to the bias of the investigators?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 92

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@CriticalThinking—You speak about the minds of trump supporters. My question is—what minds?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

How very pc - when logic evades you, insult a large group of people.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 92

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ya gotta LOL at the hypocrisy of Trump Cult members who describe the Russian Investigation as a waste of time because, in their minds, nothing happened. If that's true, why are they starting a smear campaign against the former head of the FBI?  The answer is obvious.

O.K. I'll bite - has anything come out involving any effect the Russians had on our election?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 92

@oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - How does where the President goes to support a candidate relate to the bias in the investigation that is tying up the government?

You are a great proponent of "the courts" rk.  It is surprising you find fault with law enforcement doing its job in an orderly, transparent manner.  I see no bias now or expect to see any in the continuing, tic-tock months ahead to change that direction.

Have you not heard of the obvious bias in the investigative staff? Hardly "transparent". And, how about Flynn indicted for lying to the FBI but Hillary also lied to the FBI yet no reaction.

Good news.  Deutche Bank has confirmed they are cooperating witnesses.  Lack of bias (and self preservation) allows them to do so.  They are not going to further their own problems by continuing to hang with the d.j.trump mob.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 92

@CriticalThinking—You speak about the minds of trump supporters. My question is—what minds?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 47 of 92

Ya gotta LOL at the hypocrisy of Trump Cult members who describe the Russian Investigation as a waste of time because, in their minds, nothing happened. If that's true, why are they starting a smear campaign against the former head of the FBI?  The answer is obvious.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 92

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

This entire fiasco is about     'Gee, we've got to get rid of Mueller before he busts trump' !!

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

Have you no thoughts on the obvious bias contained in the investigating team? Surely that is not your view of how such an investigation should work.

Or is your resentment over the outcome of the last election so strong that none of that matters?

I heard nothing about "bias" from the Right when they conducted 7 Republican Senatorial investigations into Hillary and an FBI investigation (which found no statues violated). Nor did I hear "bias" when Comey stated more investigations into emails just a week before the presidential election.

Is your resentment towards anyone serving indictments on right wingers and continuing to investigate trump and his associates so strong that none of the facts matter?

You make my point. An investigation of Hillary's use of email was had. As has been shown those involved had strong bias in favor of her and that bias was reflected in the outcome.

I recommend you read the info contained in post number 1 and rethink your efforts to dodge the bias issue.

All those Republicans running the seven investigations against Hillary had a strong bias in favor of her? They have hid it well with all the unfounded attacks over the last 30 years.

Focus snoop - this is about the FBI supposed "collusion" investigation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 92

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

According to CNN, he was fired by Mueller, which shows Mueller ‘s integrity. Wording of Comey’s statement was decided by a group.

This is troubling; however, it does not change the fact that multiple people connected to trump have had strong links to Russia. It doesn’t change the fact that the stench of collusion hangs heavily in the air.

Yes, several people involved in President Trump's pre-presidential occupation have connections to Russian business concerns. So?

On the other hand, the topic is the clearly demonstrable bias in the Mueller investigation which clearly has little interest in any so called "Russian collusion" in the campaign.

I'd love to hear a pc comment on that bias.

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says no one important.

It's all over the media. Who are you waiting for daily kos?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 92

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

This entire fiasco is about     'Gee, we've got to get rid of Mueller before he busts trump' !!

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

Have you no thoughts on the obvious bias contained in the investigating team? Surely that is not your view of how such an investigation should work.

Or is your resentment over the outcome of the last election so strong that none of that matters?

I heard nothing about "bias" from the Right when they conducted 7 Republican Senatorial investigations into Hillary and an FBI investigation (which found no statues violated). Nor did I hear "bias" when Comey stated more investigations into emails just a week before the presidential election.

Is your resentment towards anyone serving indictments on right wingers and continuing to investigate trump and his associates so strong that none of the facts matter?

You make my point. An investigation of Hillary's use of email was had. As has been shown those involved had strong bias in favor of her and that bias was reflected in the outcome.

I recommend you read the info contained in post number 1 and rethink your efforts to dodge the bias issue.

So all of the Republicans heading the Senate investigations had bias in favor of Hillary?  What a strange alternate reality you must live in !!  LOL !!

If anything inappropriate is actually found on Mueller, so be it. Like I said, don't hold your breath. The Right will grab at any straw they can as the investigations get closer and closer to Trump. Mueller has found stuff on a trump family member already.

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

And from the Right ................... LOOK OVER HERE !!!!

As always, focus. We are talking about the FBI - not a photo-op Congressional thing.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors