Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 61 of 92

@Snoopy48–LMAO with regard to “bias” in Mueller’s investigation. Firstly, he,and Comey, for that matter are Republicans, as is the new FBI director.  A statement such as “ there is bias,” lets us know the rubes are still willingly buying obviously false Alt. Right and conservative propaganda and that they are still unable or unwilling to think for themselves.

Thanks for your post, Snoopy!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says Former Assistant FBI Director

Message 62 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

This entire fiasco is about     'Gee, we've got to get rid of Mueller before he busts trump' !!

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

Have you no thoughts on the obvious bias contained in the investigating team? Surely that is not your view of how such an investigation should work.

Or is your resentment over the outcome of the last election so strong that none of that matters?

I heard nothing about "bias" from the Right when they conducted 7 Republican Senatorial investigations into Hillary and an FBI investigation (which found no statues violated). Nor did I hear "bias" when Comey stated more investigations into emails just a week before the presidential election.

Is your resentment towards anyone serving indictments on right wingers and continuing to investigate trump and his associates so strong that none of the facts matter?

You make my point. An investigation of Hillary's use of email was had. As has been shown those involved had strong bias in favor of her and that bias was reflected in the outcome.

I recommend you read the info contained in post number 1 and rethink your efforts to dodge the bias issue.

All those Republicans running the seven investigations against Hillary had a strong bias in favor of her? They have hid it well with all the unfounded attacks over the last 30 years.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

According to CNN, he was fired by Mueller, which shows Mueller ‘s integrity. Wording of Comey’s statement was decided by a group.

This is troubling; however, it does not change the fact that multiple people connected to trump have had strong links to Russia. It doesn’t change the fact that the stench of collusion hangs heavily in the air.

Yes, several people involved in President Trump's pre-presidential occupation have connections to Russian business concerns. So?

On the other hand, the topic is the clearly demonstrable bias in the Mueller investigation which clearly has little interest in any so called "Russian collusion" in the campaign.

I'd love to hear a pc comment on that bias.

Re: Bob Mueller ‘Has a Huge Conflict of Interest,’ Says no one important.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

This entire fiasco is about     'Gee, we've got to get rid of Mueller before he busts trump' !!

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

Have you no thoughts on the obvious bias contained in the investigating team? Surely that is not your view of how such an investigation should work.

Or is your resentment over the outcome of the last election so strong that none of that matters?

I heard nothing about "bias" from the Right when they conducted 7 Republican Senatorial investigations into Hillary and an FBI investigation (which found no statues violated). Nor did I hear "bias" when Comey stated more investigations into emails just a week before the presidential election.

Is your resentment towards anyone serving indictments on right wingers and continuing to investigate trump and his associates so strong that none of the facts matter?

You make my point. An investigation of Hillary's use of email was had. As has been shown those involved had strong bias in favor of her and that bias was reflected in the outcome.

I recommend you read the info contained in post number 1 and rethink your efforts to dodge the bias issue.

So all of the Republicans heading the Senate investigations had bias in favor of Hillary?  What a strange alternate reality you must live in !!  LOL !!

If anything inappropriate is actually found on Mueller, so be it. Like I said, don't hold your breath. The Right will grab at any straw they can as the investigations get closer and closer to Trump. Mueller has found stuff on a trump family member already.

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...............

And from the Right ................... LOOK OVER HERE !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I suppose Clinton should be investigated to satisfy you'?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

According to CNN, he was fired by Mueller, which shows Mueller ‘s integrity. Wording of Comey’s statement was decided by a group.

This is troubling; however, it does not change the fact that multiple people connected to trump have had strong links to Russia. It doesn’t change the fact that the stench of collusion hangs heavily in the air.

Yes, several people involved in President Trump's pre-presidential occupation have connections to Russian business concerns. So?

On the other hand, the topic is the clearly demonstrable bias in the Mueller investigation which clearly has little interest in any so called "Russian collusion" in the campaign.

It's not "business concerns" that are in question, you try to mis-lead. It's connections during the campaign to 'get dirt on Hillary'.

"Clearly demonstrable bias"?  If there is any found then I am positive that Mueller will be removed. Don't hold your breath.  In trumpvoters minds, anyone involved in an honest investigation of trump or anyone associated with him must be "biased".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 92

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 92

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I guess Sessions doesn't really support Trump.

You have a good point. Sessions has been a mystery from the get-go.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 92

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors