Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Blue Wave In Congress

Message 1 of 20

But hey Team Red, not to worry, you have just nominated a congresscritter to be speaker of the Republicans, they guy who oversaw the shellacking of GOP in California.    Talk about great experience in losing...you just hired one!     Yep, he twisted arms in CA for the losers to vote to harm the people in CA via deductibles on their property taxes.  Apparently not everyone one of those people were happy with that and they showed that at the polls.  OOPS!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Blue Wave In Congress

Message 2 of 20

No surprise here, Trump and his Cult members are in full denial mode over the huge victory by the Dems.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

Image result for blue wave

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@Panjandrum wrote:

williamb:  Please add Governors, Secretaries of State, and State Legislators. 

They will make a huge difference by reversing voter suppression in states like Arizona, Colorado, and Michigan. Take cheating out of the picture and Rs have a harder time winning.

I'm a lifelong Colorado resident and a fifth generation Colorado native...

Now that we have a gay governor here in Colorado, and a lot of republicans and conservatives have lost electoral contests to progressives, independents, and Democrats - I've heard lots of dissatisfied rumbling from evangelical whackos and fundie nutcases about their considering moving to a state where the political and religious derangement of the majority of citizens better matches their own brand of derangement.

Good - wont miss them a bit - and there will be somewhat less probability for a dishonest R to be elected in the future - all good for Colorado and the Nation.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

williamb:  Please add Governors, Secretaries of State, and State Legislators. 

They will make a huge difference by reversing voter suppression in states like Arizona, Colorado, and Michigan. Take cheating out of the picture and Rs have a harder time winning.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

217781_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@retiredtraveler wrote:

C'mon guys. You know it's not so simple about a 'blue wave'. Who said it was simple,  The candidates, their staff's, Pelosi and millions of others worked hard to throw the bums out, especially the bigoted Jason Lewis here in MN.  But I must admit, I worked quite a few hours working for a Repub state representative here in MN.  You have to look at demographics. Yeah, not much different than two years ago....  White men still overwhelmingly vote repub. Yep, the ones you'll most likely see at a KKK rally; a Nazi rally or a Alt-right "Unite the Right" rally.  Those you'll likely see running their vehicle into a crowd of protesters.....walking into a church in Texas and killing dozens or a synagogue in Pittsburgh, or a country bar in Thousand Oaks or killing 58 at a concert in Las Vegas.  Maybe that's why they vote Republican. Look at one of the PEW research reports on demographic breakdown.

It's two years to go. Things could greatly change. I don't have much confidence in seeing the last of Prez T.  By that time it will be Prez P.  T won't survive Mueller and a Dem House.  His only chance is the gutless Repubs in the Senate.

I agree about the "gutless Repubs in the Senate', the problem is that I don't see them changing their stripes anytime soon. However, I really can't see the electorate in America being stupid enough to vote this moron into the White House again.

They voted the last moron in for two terms! I can't believe the electorate was that stupid either.

Oh ............... you must mean Bush Jr?  I agree.

The last moron that served two terms was Obama. I agree both that he was the last and the moron.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@retiredtraveler wrote:

C'mon guys. You know it's not so simple about a 'blue wave'. Who said it was simple,  The candidates, their staff's, Pelosi and millions of others worked hard to throw the bums out, especially the bigoted Jason Lewis here in MN.  But I must admit, I worked quite a few hours working for a Repub state representative here in MN.  You have to look at demographics. Yeah, not much different than two years ago....  White men still overwhelmingly vote repub. Yep, the ones you'll most likely see at a KKK rally; a Nazi rally or a Alt-right "Unite the Right" rally.  Those you'll likely see running their vehicle into a crowd of protesters.....walking into a church in Texas and killing dozens or a synagogue in Pittsburgh, or a country bar in Thousand Oaks or killing 58 at a concert in Las Vegas.  Maybe that's why they vote Republican. Look at one of the PEW research reports on demographic breakdown.

It's two years to go. Things could greatly change. I don't have much confidence in seeing the last of Prez T.  By that time it will be Prez P.  T won't survive Mueller and a Dem House.  His only chance is the gutless Repubs in the Senate.

I agree about the "gutless Repubs in the Senate', the problem is that I don't see them changing their stripes anytime soon. However, I really can't see the electorate in America being stupid enough to vote this moron into the White House again.

They voted the last moron in for two terms! I can't believe the electorate was that stupid either.

Oh ............... you must mean Bush Jr?  I agree.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@retiredtraveler wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@retiredtraveler wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors