Blacks vs. Police

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Blacks vs. Police

Message 41 of 75

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 10.29.13 AM.png

Truer words have never been spoken.  We live in the greatest contry on the planet!

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 75

To MIseker and others who see it a case of the police vs blacks, what do you see when you look at these two murdered police officers, Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima? I see too people who died trying to make life safer for their fellow citizens.

PHOTO: Sgt. Sam Howard, a 10-year veteran of the Kissimmee Police Department, was in grave critical condition” after he was shot on Friday August 19, 2017.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 75

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Many say they are protesting against police treatment of blacks and racial discrimination

Yes, many say that and then do nothing to protest the carnage of black on black crime. That sounds more like a political position than a humanitarian one. SOme would say you are ignorant of the answer, or dodging the issue. 

Yes, I suppose some could say that if they see the truth in my statement and had no logical counter argument.

State sponsored terrorism of the black community..and the front line of that terrorism IS the police.

Let's rephrase - State sponsored war on crime in the black community and the front line of that service to the community IS the police. WRONG. WHY? 

The issue is not just the shootings.. its the beatings, its the fear created of being shot or beaten,

All of which happens on a daily basis without the police being involved. Only the police are involved when its State sponsored suppression. And what - the rest doesn't matter - do you not care unless the police can be blamed?

its the circumvention of the courts, it making black people feel like their life means less ( which leads to them killing each other ) .

Interesting approach - because the police of varying colors confront criminal violence with violence trying to protect the black community, members of that community kill each other. You have really gone over the edge on that one. Thats your dodge again. ALT RIGHT TACTIC ALERT!! TWIST MY WORDS THEN INSULT.

There is no dodge involved except yours. And, typically, when unable to offer logic throw in "ALT RIGHT} and claim twist and insult.

Ialtts a dead cat argument, basically saying there is nothing to be done.

There is much can be done - starting with supporting the efforts of the police to bring safety to the black communities. You have no clue what will happen with more state sponsored violence do you. then again..a racist would. 

Hopefully, with increased police activity, the criminal element will be controlled better and the decent people will be allowed to live their lives without fear. To try to improve the quality of life of the decent people could only be seen as "racist" by a racist to whom the black citizens are  no more that political tools.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 75

@MIseker wrote:
And Chicago's problem is not unique. its just has a larger population. but then, ill probably have to explain that. I looked up the stats. so can everyone else. im not even going to gif the right with the search terms.

According to Towncharts New York city has a population of 8,426,743 and the population of Chicago is 2,727,534

Yes... Explain yourself. Please...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 75

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Many say they are protesting against police treatment of blacks and racial discrimination

Yes, many say that and then do nothing to protest the carnage of black on black crime. That sounds more like a political position than a humanitarian one. SOme would say you are ignorant of the answer, or dodging the issue. 

State sponsored terrorism of the black community..and the front line of that terrorism IS the police.

Let's rephrase - State sponsored war on crime in the black community and the front line of that service to the community IS the police. WRONG. 

The issue is not just the shootings.. its the beatings, its the fear created of being shot or beaten,

All of which happens on a daily basis without the police being involved. Only the police are involved when its State sponsored suppression. 

its the circumvention of the courts, it making black people feel like their life means less ( which leads to them killing each other ) .

Interesting approach - because the police of varying colors confront criminal violence with violence trying to protect the black community, members of that community kill each other. You have really gone over the edge on that one. Thats your dodge again. ALT RIGHT TACTIC ALERT!! TWIST MY WORDS THEN INSULT.

Its a dead cat argument, basically saying there is nothing to be done.

There is much can be done - starting with supporting the efforts of the police to bring safety to the black communities. You have no clue what will happen with more state sponsored violence do you. then again..a racist would. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Meanwhile, back to the ACTUAL topic article written by Walter Williams, he wrote:

Here are the Chicago numbers for the ignored deaths. So far in 2017, there have been 533 murders and 2,880 shootings. On average, a person is shot every two hours and 17 minutes and murdered every 12 1/2 hours. In 2016, when Colin Kaepernick started taking a knee, Chicago witnessed 806 murders and 4,379 shootings. It turns out that most of the murder victims are black. Adding to the tragedy is the fact that Chicago has a 12.7 percent murder clearance rate. That means that when a black person is murdered, his perpetrator is found and charged with his murder less than 13 percent of the time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

I know its a lot to unpack but I think he lays out some very interesting numbers.  

Why is it that Chicago is such a unique situation among large cities?

Any serious posters?

yeah...but only for a serious statement.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 75
And Chicago's problem is not unique. its just has a larger population. but then, ill probably have to explain that. I looked up the stats. so can everyone else. im not even going to gif the right with the search terms.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

If you dispute the numbers why not prove them wrong and post your evidence?  Walter Williams posted his so prove him wrong.  Or are you just interested in insulting others?

I asked where Williams got his numbers, because there is no source cited.  Do you know?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 75

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Meanwhile, back to the ACTUAL topic article written by Walter Williams, he wrote:

Here are the Chicago numbers for the ignored deaths. So far in 2017, there have been 533 murders and 2,880 shootings. On average, a person is shot every two hours and 17 minutes and murdered every 12 1/2 hours. In 2016, when Colin Kaepernick started taking a knee, Chicago witnessed 806 murders and 4,379 shootings. It turns out that most of the murder victims are black. Adding to the tragedy is the fact that Chicago has a 12.7 percent murder clearance rate. That means that when a black person is murdered, his perpetrator is found and charged with his murder less than 13 percent of the time.

I know its a lot to unpack but I think he lays out some very interesting numbers.  

Any serious posters?

Should the conclusion be drawn that a request for serious posters may be an indication that the cited and posted right wing lies cannot be supported without resorting to further right wing lies, skewed data and disingenuities depending upon disingenuities in place of impartial sources citing valid proved facts?

Ah, what a tangled web republicans and conservatives weave...

If you dispute the numbers why not prove them wrong and post your evidence?  Walter Williams posted his so prove him wrong.  Or are you just interested in insulting others?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Any serious posters?

Should the conclusion be drawn that a request for serious posters may be an indication that the cited and posted right wing lies cannot be supported without resorting to further right wing lies, skewed data and disingenuities depending upon disingenuities in place of impartial sources citing valid proved facts?

Ah, what a tangled web republicans and conservatives weave...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors