Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Blackmail = art of the deal

Message 1 of 7

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

The WH and it's hirees are running around speaking nonsense and simultaneously attempting to say that caging children and treating them like prisoners has some moral meaning of which all in the US will somehow benefit. 

Then comes donald - who lies when he says that this is about "national security".    It is his newest go-to term...anything that he wants, he says is about national security.     How is not being able to buy a new washing machine is about National Security?   

He wankers on and on - and then comes his 'art of the deal".    I will quit holding children like prisoners of war, if  Congress gives me billions of dollars for a wet-dream vision - a wall. 

Fortunately, millions of people in the US are stepping into the void and providing funds for groups that have had access to work with the parents and children being held in cages to do their job.    A couple set up a fund to raise $1500, it is now over $4M and counting.      National Protest has been announced and I will be there to register people to vote!     

National security should be  goal for all Americans.

What do you want to call the areas that illegals are held in?

The immigrations situation needs fixing. Asking Congress to do it's job is hardly "wankering".

There's no question whatsoever - supporting trump, his wall, and his other Putin-directed speech and actions is unpatriotic wankering.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@angeleyes64 wrote:
How many times has he said I will do this or I will do that if you give me my wall.
He promised we would get a wall we would NOT pay for it and Mexico would. So for all The Trumpsters who want the wall start sending in checks to The Donald.
The Mexicans are NOT paying for the wall so to fulfill his promise, he will not stop trying to do so. Otherwise we will all pay OUT OF OUR OWN TAXES. Can The Trumpstres not see that, and then you will get your wall.

Which is the important issue to you - BORDER SECURITY or are you more interested in WHO PAYS FOR IT???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@afisher wrote:

The WH and it's hirees are running around speaking nonsense and simultaneously attempting to say that caging children and treating them like prisoners has some moral meaning of which all in the US will somehow benefit. 

Then comes donald - who lies when he says that this is about "national security".    It is his newest go-to term...anything that he wants, he says is about national security.     How is not being able to buy a new washing machine is about National Security?   

He wankers on and on - and then comes his 'art of the deal".    I will quit holding children like prisoners of war, if  Congress gives me billions of dollars for a wet-dream vision - a wall. 

Fortunately, millions of people in the US are stepping into the void and providing funds for groups that have had access to work with the parents and children being held in cages to do their job.    A couple set up a fund to raise $1500, it is now over $4M and counting.      National Protest has been announced and I will be there to register people to vote!     

National security should be  goal for all Americans.

What do you want to call the areas that illegals are held in?

The immigrations situation needs fixing. Asking Congress to do it's job is hardly "wankering".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7
How many times has he said I will do this or I will do that if you give me my wall.
He promised we would get a wall we would NOT pay for it and Mexico would. So for all The Trumpsters who want the wall start sending in checks to The Donald.
The Mexicans are NOT paying for the wall so to fulfill his promise, he will not stop trying to do so. Otherwise we will all pay OUT OF OUR OWN TAXES. Can The Trumpstres not see that, and then you will get your wall.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Awesome news.  This is what happens when the fear-monger-in-chief plays to the fears of ignorant people. They should be ashamed of themselves.

But...but...but.............they aren't, are they?  The responses from the RRRR clearly state that all this is collateral damage resulting from a necessary action that they didn't do anyway...at least in the first instance.  That's bull of course, but seems to have legs in the RRRR community. 

When I first looked at the title of this topic, I thought, that doesn't seem right...'blackmail' is when you demand payment in return for NOT disclosing "dirt". What's going on is actually 'extortion' where you demand payment in return for not inflicting damage.

Turns out 'blackmail' does include intimidation, threats of disclosing 'injurious' revelations or accusations', but it also is extortion by threat of inflicting damage if demands are not met.  Good call af.  In any case, crap like that is illegal for most folks and results in slammer time.

Why is it it doesn't apply to 'the donald'?  I suppose it could be "The Art of the Deal", loosely stated.  Hey....he is what he is.  He just doesn't belong where he is.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@afisher wrote:

Awesome news.  This is what happens when the fear-monger-in-chief plays to the fears of ignorant people. They should be ashamed of themselves.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Blackmail = art of the deal

Message 7 of 7

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors