Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

Message 61 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, we acknowledge the violence of AntiFa but compared to the lynchings, cross burnings, marching down main street in Nazi and KKK uniforms for intimidation purposes, what examples can you give of  violence from the left?

How many lynchings this century? How many broken bones from cross burnings and parades?

On the other hand, attacks on people and property by masked anarchists. And let us not forget the ambushing of police officers and the attack on the Republican Members of Congress by Bernie's staffer.

this century was rife with lynchings. lol. i cant believe you said that.

I must admit, I had not heard of those lynchings in this century. Can you fill me in on the info?? 

BTW - even though you are wrong about the lynchings, I hardly consider it a subject to lol about.

i did the search for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+killings+since+the+year+2000&oq=racist+killings+since+the+yea...

Here's one of them. Nothing there about lynchings: 

Black Lives Matter: 11 Racist Police Killings With No Justice Served

And another, same result:

Unarmed People of Color Killed by Police, 1999-2014

name them all. history is not on your side. neither is the Constitution, and i notice a lack of your defenders here. maybe that goes to relevancy?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 145

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, we acknowledge the violence of AntiFa but compared to the lynchings, cross burnings, marching down main street in Nazi and KKK uniforms for intimidation purposes, what examples can you give of  violence from the left?

How many lynchings this century? How many broken bones from cross burnings and parades?

On the other hand, attacks on people and property by masked anarchists. And let us not forget the ambushing of police officers and the attack on the Republican Members of Congress by Bernie's staffer.

I must admit, I had not heard of those lynchings in this century. Can you fill me in on the info?? 

BTW - even though you are wrong about the lynchings, I hardly consider it a subject to lol about.

https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+killings+since+the+year+2000&oq=racist+killings+since+the+yea...

Here's one of them. Nothing there about lynchings: 

Black Lives Matter: 11 Racist Police Killings With No Justice Served

And another, same result:

Unarmed People of Color Killed by Police, 1999-2014

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 145

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

How long do you think it will take before they achieve the 7% that the Bolsheviks had when they took over Russia?

are ya skeered? anarchists can only influence..they arent organized enough to take over anything.

That is true. Your masked anarchists are just the foot soldiers of the "Resistance" of the Progressive Movement.

The Bolshevik leadership also had foot soldiers and, as I said, they were on'y 7% of the population. So, hang in there. You may get your revolution yet.

opinion and conjecture from a snowflake.

What is the conjecture part - the 7% or the "Resistance".

By the way, considering the definition I appreciate the thought considering their age.

Given your reaction to a handfull of anarchists, and using you as the alt right measuring stick, it will only take 1000 or so to put the nazis and kluxxers in hiding.

"Handful" - you must have mighty big hands. Don'e you look at TV film of these attacks all over the nation.

So, they put Nazis and Kluxers into hiding, they tear down the elements of our history they do not approve of, they help create rioting and looting every time a black gets shot by the police, they cause cities to cancel parades under threat of violence because the Republican Party was going to be represented in it, they intimidate universities to cancel speakers. Sounds like a busy bunch of "Resistance" foot soldiers. How long do you think it will take to get up to 7%?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 145

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

How long do you think it will take before they achieve the 7% that the Bolsheviks had when they took over Russia?

are ya skeered? anarchists can only influence..they arent organized enough to take over anything.

That is true. Your masked anarchists are just the foot soldiers of the "Resistance" of the Progressive Movement.

The Bolshevik leadership also had foot soldiers and, as I said, they were on'y 7% of the population. So, hang in there. You may get your revolution yet.

By the way, considering the definition I appreciate the thought considering their age.

Given your reaction to a handfull of anarchists, and using you as the alt right measuring stick, it will only take 1000 or so to put the nazis and kluxxers in hiding.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 145

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 145

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You are asking the question on the WRONG forum.  I rather doubt that there is any support for "Alt Right" here or most anywhere.  You are talking about a small fraction of the nutty population as is Antifa.

I think the Israelis and the American Jews have a warm spot in their hearts for Anti Facists.  What do you think? Here is a picture of Richard Spencer who coined the term Alt-Right for your consideration. 3D9563A200000578-4253740-image-a-56_1487873149730.jpg

There are left leaning "nuts" and right leaning "nuts" and fortunately they are in the minority.  The left leaning "nuts' seem to have a definite propensity for much more violence but keep in mind they are both NUTS!

Only a right leaning nut would make such a claim....why?  Which group killed an innocent woman in Charlottesville?  Which group ran a car into a group of innocent pedestrians?  Which group showed up with loaded guns?  Which group shot at a crowd?

Which group killed two people on a bus after yelling hate speech at two young ladies?

Only a right leaning nut would suggest left wing nuts are more violent.

Only an extreme left leaning nut would have such a distorted warped view of the violence seen all the time perpetrated by left leaning nuts.

And as usual, you can't name many recent examples.....it's so easy to post nonsense like Conservatives do and never provide any real-life examples.  They live in their own, sad reality.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.