Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

Message 51 of 145

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Richva wrote: 

I think we can take a fact the abandonment of lynchings by the KKK and other White, Right Wing organizations of Trump supporters was NOT due to a kinder, gentler change in their philosophy but, rather, the certainty of being pursued, prosecuted, and imprisoned. 

Actually factually wrong.  Not only did the left (Democrats) start the KKK, the Right wing has nothing at all to do with the KKK.  If the KKK supports Trump, that does not mean the Conservatives go along with the (previously started and supported by Democrat) KKK.  Of course the lying Democrats don't want you to know that they were responsible for the KKK and not until Lincoln (Republican), did the slaves get a chance to be free.  Ask X-Senator Robert KKK Byrd what party he belonged to and you will find out in addition to being a Grand Wizard he was Democrat.

Amazing how things change, now Richard Spencer,  the former grand wizard is a huge fan of Trump.  Picture of Richard Spencer below. 

3D9563A200000578-4253740-image-a-56_1487873149730.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 145

Richva wrote: 

I think we can take a fact the abandonment of lynchings by the KKK and other White, Right Wing organizations of Trump supporters was NOT due to a kinder, gentler change in their philosophy but, rather, the certainty of being pursued, prosecuted, and imprisoned. 

Actually factually wrong.  Not only did the left (Democrats) start the KKK, the Right wing has nothing at all to do with the KKK.  If the KKK supports Trump, that does not mean the Conservatives go along with the (previously started and supported by Democrat) KKK.  Of course the lying Democrats don't want you to know that they were responsible for the KKK and not until Lincoln (Republican), did the slaves get a chance to be free.  Ask X-Senator Robert KKK Byrd what party he belonged to and you will find out in addition to being a Grand Wizard he was Democrat.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:
Did you not notice that this tread is about lynchings in this century? It seems like only "right wingers" have the capacity to focus.

Actually, this thread is about the Antifa. Another organization which comes into being in response to the increased activity of the KKK, Nazis, and other Trump supporting White Supremist groups.  It had noting to do with lynchings. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 145

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Now, would you care to get back to the topic??

Remember we are talking about your claim about lynchings in this century. You can double talk all you want but you are wrong and that is not going to change.

If you are claiming "they don't happen anymore" then it is because of the work of organizations like BLM and Antifa.  Certainly not the work of Jefferson Davis Sessions. 

You are stretching. BLM has nothing to do with the lynchings of the past, it is a fairly recent extension of the anti-police movement. As to antifa, they too are a relatively new military arm of the "Resistance". They never had anything to do with lynchings - their prior interest was international economics and anti-capitialism.

However, the issue is "lynchings this century" - not Jeff Sessions. MIseker was wrong - let it go.

Entreaties to "let it go" and stop mentioning things related to racism, bigotry, prejudice, Jim Crow, etc etc  because doing so "stirs things up" are certain indications that posts objected to and minimised by right wingers unquestionably are dead center on target...

Did you not notice that this tread is about lynchings in this century? It seems like only "right wingers" have the capacity to focus.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 145

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Remember we are talking about your claim about lynchings in this century. You can double talk all you want but you are wrong and that is not going to change.

If you are claiming "they don't happen anymore" then it is because of the work of organizations like BLM and Antifa.  Certainly not the work of Jefferson Davis Sessions. 

What can only be descsribed as a biased conclusion. BLM and Antifa are the reason for no more lynchings?? Pinch me to see if I'm dreaming.

What else have they prevented? Perhaps the black plague, polio, leprosy??? I can't help but laughing. Sorry!

Another in our lessons of "Fallacious Arguments". This is actually a compilation of "Taking an example to an illogical extreme" and "Intentionally misunderstanding".  

Certainly the two organizations mentioned in my post were not responsible for the absence of lynchings in the 21st century mostly because they have not been around long enough.  They did, however, evolve from organizations like the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC). 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You are stretching. BLM has nothing to do with the lynchings of the past, it is a fairly recent extension of the anti-police movement. As to antifa, they too are a relatively new military arm of the "Resistance". They never had anything to do with lynchings - their prior interest was international economics and anti-capitialism.

However, the issue is "lynchings this century" - not Jeff Sessions. MIseker was wrong - let it go.

Entreaties to "let it go" and stop mentioning things related to racism, bigotry, prejudice, Jim Crow, etc etc  because doing so "stirs things up" are certain indications that posts objected to and minimised by right wingers unquestionably are dead center on target...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 145

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What can only be descsribed as a biased conclusion. BLM and Antifa are the reason for no more lynchings?? Pinch me to see if I'm dreaming.

What else have they prevented? Perhaps the black plague, polio, leprosy??? I can't help but laughing. Sorry!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 145

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 145

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, we acknowledge the violence of AntiFa but compared to the lynchings, cross burnings, marching down main street in Nazi and KKK uniforms for intimidation purposes, what examples can you give of  violence from the left?

How many lynchings this century? How many broken bones from cross burnings and parades?

On the other hand, attacks on people and property by masked anarchists. And let us not forget the ambushing of police officers and the attack on the Republican Members of Congress by Bernie's staffer.

this century was rife with lynchings. lol. i cant believe you said that.

I must admit, I had not heard of those lynchings in this century. Can you fill me in on the info?? 

BTW - even though you are wrong about the lynchings, I hardly consider it a subject to lol about.

i did the search for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+killings+since+the+year+2000&oq=racist+killings+since+the+yea...

Here's one of them. Nothing there about lynchings: 

Black Lives Matter: 11 Racist Police Killings With No Justice Served

And another, same result:

Unarmed People of Color Killed by Police, 1999-2014

name them all. history is not on your side. neither is the Constitution, and i notice a lack of your defenders here. maybe that goes to relevancy?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors