Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

Message 1 of 145
BUT WAIT>> there is always more...

MIseker wrote:
Richva wrote:
Gee, I guess not all the left wing pinkos are snowflakes.

You're quite correct. The anti far is a much bigger movement than the right-wing hate groups and agrees with most of the country. But in the end mark my words since around 1920 this government has always put down left-wing demonstrators and let the right-wing haters go. You will see it again as the anti fa as a popular movement grows. You and I and a majority of Americans agree with their goals but for some reason a fascist will win in the end. Look at the people's movements in the early part of the century and the 60s they were popular most everybody supported them but the government stepped in and put them down in the name of saving capitalism. Many of these organized groups no longer exist despite their popularity.. hopefully the antifa will remain a loose Confederacy with no real specified leader and we will see them around for a long time...
truth becomes reality....

http://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2017/09/11/vancouver-police-say-officers-released-driver-who-nearly...

The man drove his truck, which had Oregon plates and was bedecked with several American flags and Confederate flag sticker, into a group of masked counter-protesters marching after protesting a far-right rally organized by Vancouver-based right-wing Patriot Prayer.
McNicholas says the driver claimed that the protesters on the street who yelled and banged on his doors scared him inside his vehicle. As he drove through the middle of the march, revving his engine and honking his horn repeatedly, he suddenly stopped and accelerated backwards.
Because of his claims, the officers decided they could not be sure a crime happened, McNicholas says.
After the car reversed out of the crowd, forcing people to jump out of the vehicle's path, the driver stopped at an intersection and revved his engine as counter-protesters scrambled to change their path and get out of the truck's way. He then went around the block and his path intersected with the protesters again—and that's when police pulled him over.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 145

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

this should confuse the RW - as they seem to believe ( based on their statements") that anyone who dresses in black are part of a far left group:

National Action protest

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41161233

I do not recall seeing that statement.If you can find it, post it and I will join you in saying that it is incorrect. Or, if you can't find it - 'scuse me might be appropriate.

I am constantly amazed at the negativity of some posters. We have enough to disagree about without having to make up stuff to fight about.

Proof? most of your posts contradict other posts you have made. what is  antifa,fascist? or are they bolsheviks ( lol ). some of us know there is a difference, but you easliy interchange the two.  Your comedy relief is appreciated.

Once again, you said, "as they seem to believe ( based on their statements") that anyone who dresses in black are part of a far left group" - can you support that or would you prefer to offer a 'scuse me?

As to me mixing groups - when I see street mobs controlling the streets and intimidating people, school officials and public officials, I am not a happy camper. And, if antifa acts like the Bolsheviks did, the name is irrelevant, the actions are the important thing. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

this should confuse the RW - as they seem to believe ( based on their statements") that anyone who dresses in black are part of a far left group:

National Action protest

I do not recall seeing that statement.If you can find it, post it and I will join you in saying that it is incorrect. Or, if you can't find it - 'scuse me might be appropriate.

I am constantly amazed at the negativity of some posters. We have enough to disagree about without having to make up stuff to fight about.

Proof? most of your posts contradict other posts you have made. what is  antifa,fascist? or are they bolsheviks ( lol ). some of us know there is a difference, but you easliy interchange the two.  Your comedy relief is appreciated.

So it begins.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 145

@MIseker wrote:

@afisher wrote:

National Action protest

lol. yes. RK will say these black clad nazis in europe are proof the US antifa is fascist.

No, rk thinks they act like fascists or Bolsheviks but are either anarchists or confuse drug addled dupes of the neoMarxist "Resist" movement.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 145

@afisher wrote:

National Action protest

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 145

@afisher wrote:

National Action protest

lol. yes. RK will say these black clad nazis in europe are proof the US antifa is fascist.

So it begins.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 145

National Action protest

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 145

Nice try with the photos Fish, but I rather doubt any Antifa would have a tat of TEXAS. The ink looks much more appropriate for a Son of the AltRight (so does the dress).

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 145

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

The right wing appears only too willing to incite hate....even here.    they are following the neo-nazi play book to a T.

There will always be "black bloc" people.    They were here during OWS and most were then outed to be police.   Those people are not really a part of any left or right faction - they just like riot / disruption.    There were some in Boston...one person reported on their "violence" but it was mostly a side show, and off the main grid where 40K people showed up to counter the White Nationalists event that landed with a huge dud.  

As long as the White Nationalists continue to line up behind Donald,  some here may do the same and attempt to down play the fact that these groups and they  are using the 1927 Neo-Nazi play book - nearly to a "T".      

As for me, I will continue to be an activist.    My plan for today is to attend and speak at  the open-meeting session of City Council meeting where the White Nationalists show up to threaten elected City Council members who dare to discuss tearing down "confederate" statues.    I am in favor of  removing the statues and placing them in an educational setting, not a celebratory setting where most people have no idea of that individuals "contribution" that warrants such a statue.

As UT-Austin President stated when he approved the removal of statues from that college campus:  “Erected during the period of Jim Crow laws and segregation, the statues represent the subjugation of African Americans,” Fenves said in a statement. “That remains true today for white supremacists who use them to symbolize hatred and bigotry.”    and he concluded:   “We do not choose our history, but we choose what we honor and celebrate on our campus.”

Are you also in favor of removing Jefferson statues, Mount Rushmore, Martin Luther King statues, Crispus Attucks monument, and others?  Why not destroy all historical monuments and statues?

Why not? For the same reason Germans still have statues of Bismark and anonymous Veterans, but not of Hitler, Goering or Himmler. The LEADERS of the Confederacy led their people into a bloody war to PRESERVE SLAVERY, and honoring them for that reason and to promote the Jim Crow Laws is why the LEADER statues were erected in the first place, and we do NOT need to continue to pretend they are some part of our heritage that needs to be preserved, any more than Germans feel a need to honor Der Fuhrer and his henchmen.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nixon's "southern strategy" made use of the southern backlash and deep white racist resentment against the Democratic Party and Lyndon Johnson for the signing of the Civi Rights Laws in the middle sixties.

Racism was a significant factor in millions of southern racists voting republican and getting Nixon elected.

Racism of a different sort was a significant factor in getting stupid people to vote for trump.

I dunno - that seems more like an opinion than a bulletin.

You're correct - you really do not know beyond all shadow of possible doubt.

REAL historians - not so called "historians" from Heritage Foundation, Hoover Institute and other crackpots like Newt Gingrich - have established the FACTS of history that are as I posted and quite unfortunately do not agree with your "opinions".

44>dolt45
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors