Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
388
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

388 Views
Message 21 of 145

@john258 wrote:


The above while interesting is based on at least three fallacies:

1) antifa is a creation of Fox News. antifa is a violent, anarchist group. 

2) "Reb." Party - no such thing.

3) The assumption that we to the right politically support the Nazis and Kluxers. We support the Constitutional rights of American citizens and believe that issues of rights should be settled in Court, not on the street.

 

If we can reach an agreement on the above, a rational discussion is possible. 


Items 1-3 are all proven facts and neither you nor I can change them. Based on that we can not have a rational discussion discussion on fact. That is like having a discussion on the sun shining today as we stand in it. I say it is (fact). You say it is not (as you get sunburn from it). The far right supports and have as a large part of their membership the KKK fact. The Constitution was written by our founders who were the left of their times, and were opposed by the far right (king). So the far right has never supported the constitution, they do not even undersdtand it.


The shining of the sun is a fact; antifa being a creation of Fox is nonsense. The "Reb." Party does not exist in our political system is a fact. And the assumption that Conservatives support the Nazis and Kluxers is an offensive lie. 

 

I will concede on opinion from my statement. Some of us believe that issues of free speech should be resolved in court and enforced by the police - that is an opinion. Others think it should be resolved and enforced by masked vigilantes in the streets- that is an opinion.

 

And about "far right" (lacking definition) cannot understand the Constitution that is, obviously, an opinion.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
388
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
399
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

399 Views
Message 22 of 145

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Politico has a good story on the ANTIFA today as applies to domestic terrorism, the FBI and Homeland Security. It also notes some are joining the ANTIFA in turkey fighting ISIS. WOnder if the alt right is doing this?

You are asking the question on the WRONG forum.  I rather doubt that there is any support for "Alt Right" here or most anywhere.  You are talking about a small fraction of the nutty population as is Antifa.


But there are one or two here that fervently support and defend the Alt-Right KKK Neo-Nazis.


The one or two must be of the left persuasion since NONE on the right support any hate groups.  Remember, you guys started the KKK or did you forget?  You can call them Alt-right but they are most definitly leftists.


You are correct no one on the far right supports hate groups, you are part of the hate groups. The dems got rid of them, and they took you over. I covered this in detail in other posts.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
399
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
382
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

382 Views
Message 23 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Spencer might be a fan of Trump but Trump isn't his fan.  Show proof otherwise.  Your party the Democrats started the KKK.  You had a Senator (Democrat) that pictured below was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and you are pointing fingers? 

 


I believe the gentleman shown is dead.  Now waiting for a Trump to be inagurated. He meets all the criteria.


Why, because YOU say so and the rest of the Antifa thugs?


Where is certification that you are a genuine trained and multiply degreed historian and multiply degreed political scientist capable of making such a determination - and being correct?

 


Seems to be  a lot interest in the KKK right now, and a lot of miss information. First lets get one fiction out of the picture the Antifa. This is a creation of FOX News and as usual its viewers think it is true and that will not change. If you want the real story on the KKK all you have to do is watch TV as it has been covered in detail along with the NAZI in Germany, by the US TV. AHC, C-Span, PBS have and are carrying the most programs on these subjects. Just this weekend we saw FOX business Channel carried the story on the Nazis in Germany, and a little about them here. Did you know before WW2 the pro Nazi here in the US were in working with the KKK as they both were for the superior race. Go watch it. C-Span carried a one hour program from 1965 on the KKK. It was the CBS News report shown on TV at that time. It was filmed with the KKK mostly in NC, and GA. They interviewed leaders in NC out from their hoods. They were all in with their hate. I was surprised at the hate they had for the RC Church, and jews. We all are aware of their black hate. There were not a lot of brown people but that was starting to show up. They showed a clan meeting with cross burning in NC. It was the same as what we saw in Va., only they used real torches then. They showed another rally and the main speaker who was the Chaplin. What a speaker he was. I now know where Donald learned to speak. It was what we today call a Trump rally. They interviewed this same speaker a few months later after he left the Clan. He then said the members were a bunch of losers, and the money they gave to the clan was taken by the leadership and used by the leaders for themselves. Now I know where Trump learned that. They showed how the Clan targeted people who attended MLK events in the south. They showed the new path the Clan was going to take moving North in to States like OH, PA, MICH., WISC, etc. They even showed some early outdoor events in the north. One 12 miles from Cleveland OH. There were protesters who showed up, and the program said this is what should happen at all their events. No real American should allow them to move north. These are the real Americans FOX News and far right Reb. call by another name for standing up against hate. The clan was correct in their plan to move north. It worked. They put Donald in the WH due to the states they targeted. They showed the American Nazi linking up  with the Clan as they both had the same objective. Now the KKK was started over 100 years ago by 6 men as a joke, that got out of hand. Now did you know that? Yes the KKK were all Dems until after WW2 when it started to change. When this program was made they had mostly became Reb. and that was covered in the program. Not only did they become Reb. but they took over the Reb. party, and made their views and goals main stream Reb. policy. Just look how they are defended, and how many real thinking Reb. are fighting them, or left the party. The truth is out go watch it, and end the really nonsense back and forth in here.


The above while interesting is based on at least three fallacies:

1) antifa is a creation of Fox News. antifa is a violent, anarchist group. 

2) "Reb." Party - no such thing.

3) The assumption that we to the right politically support the Nazis and Kluxers. We support the Constitutional rights of American citizens and believe that issues of rights should be settled in Court, not on the street.

 

If we can reach an agreement on the above, a rational discussion is possible. 



@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Spencer might be a fan of Trump but Trump isn't his fan.  Show proof otherwise.  Your party the Democrats started the KKK.  You had a Senator (Democrat) that pictured below was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and you are pointing fingers? 

 


I believe the gentleman shown is dead.  Now waiting for a Trump to be inagurated. He meets all the criteria.


Why, because YOU say so and the rest of the Antifa thugs?


Where is certification that you are a genuine trained and multiply degreed historian and multiply degreed political scientist capable of making such a determination - and being correct?

 


Seems to be  a lot interest in the KKK right now, and a lot of miss information. First lets get one fiction out of the picture the Antifa. This is a creation of FOX News and as usual its viewers think it is true and that will not change. If you want the real story on the KKK all you have to do is watch TV as it has been covered in detail along with the NAZI in Germany, by the US TV. AHC, C-Span, PBS have and are carrying the most programs on these subjects. Just this weekend we saw FOX business Channel carried the story on the Nazis in Germany, and a little about them here. Did you know before WW2 the pro Nazi here in the US were in working with the KKK as they both were for the superior race. Go watch it. C-Span carried a one hour program from 1965 on the KKK. It was the CBS News report shown on TV at that time. It was filmed with the KKK mostly in NC, and GA. They interviewed leaders in NC out from their hoods. They were all in with their hate. I was surprised at the hate they had for the RC Church, and jews. We all are aware of their black hate. There were not a lot of brown people but that was starting to show up. They showed a clan meeting with cross burning in NC. It was the same as what we saw in Va., only they used real torches then. They showed another rally and the main speaker who was the Chaplin. What a speaker he was. I now know where Donald learned to speak. It was what we today call a Trump rally. They interviewed this same speaker a few months later after he left the Clan. He then said the members were a bunch of losers, and the money they gave to the clan was taken by the leadership and used by the leaders for themselves. Now I know where Trump learned that. They showed how the Clan targeted people who attended MLK events in the south. They showed the new path the Clan was going to take moving North in to States like OH, PA, MICH., WISC, etc. They even showed some early outdoor events in the north. One 12 miles from Cleveland OH. There were protesters who showed up, and the program said this is what should happen at all their events. No real American should allow them to move north. These are the real Americans FOX News and far right Reb. call by another name for standing up against hate. The clan was correct in their plan to move north. It worked. They put Donald in the WH due to the states they targeted. They showed the American Nazi linking up  with the Clan as they both had the same objective. Now the KKK was started over 100 years ago by 6 men as a joke, that got out of hand. Now did you know that? Yes the KKK were all Dems until after WW2 when it started to change. When this program was made they had mostly became Reb. and that was covered in the program. Not only did they become Reb. but they took over the Reb. party, and made their views and goals main stream Reb. policy. Just look how they are defended, and how many real thinking Reb. are fighting them, or left the party. The truth is out go watch it, and end the really nonsense back and forth in here.


The above while interesting is based on at least three fallacies:

1) antifa is a creation of Fox News. antifa is a violent, anarchist group. 

2) "Reb." Party - no such thing.

3) The assumption that we to the right politically support the Nazis and Kluxers. We support the Constitutional rights of American citizens and believe that issues of rights should be settled in Court, not on the street.

 

If we can reach an agreement on the above, a rational discussion is possible. 


Items 1-3 are all proven facts and neither you nor I can change them. Based on that we can not have a rational discussion discussion on fact. That is like having a discussion on the sun shining today as we stand in it. I say it is (fact). You say it is not (as you get sunburn from it). The far right supports and have as a large part of their membership the KKK fact. The Constitution was written by our founders who were the left of their times, and were opposed by the far right (king). So the far right has never supported the constitution, they do not even undersdtand it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
382
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
382
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

382 Views
Message 24 of 145

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Politico has a good story on the ANTIFA today as applies to domestic terrorism, the FBI and Homeland Security. It also notes some are joining the ANTIFA in turkey fighting ISIS. WOnder if the alt right is doing this?

You are asking the question on the WRONG forum.  I rather doubt that there is any support for "Alt Right" here or most anywhere.  You are talking about a small fraction of the nutty population as is Antifa.


But there are one or two here that fervently support and defend the Alt-Right KKK Neo-Nazis.


The one or two must be of the left persuasion since NONE on the right support any hate groups.  Remember, you guys started the KKK or did you forget?  You can call them Alt-right but they are most definitly leftists.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
382
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
404
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

404 Views
Message 25 of 145

Harry Byrd went on record numerous times stating he'd made many mistakes in his life, but the worst mistake was becoming involved with the KKK. The last several decades of his life were spent in defense of equal justice for all Americans and in defiance of KKK dogma and actions.

Because of Byrd’s evolution on race and equality, the NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”

 

The Republican Party's current representative in the KKK, David Duke, has NEVER changed his opinions, and Duke is the one Der Trump has consistantly supported.

 

Those "Democrats" were never ideologically alligned with the Democratic Party Platform and were Democrats only because Lincoln was a Republican. As soon as LBJ signed the civil rights bill, all those fake Dems became True-Red Republicans, and have not only adopted GOP ideology, THEY NOW WRITE IT.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
404
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
382
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

382 Views
Message 26 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 

 

 

Spencer might be a fan of Trump but Trump isn't his fan.  Show proof otherwise.  Your party the Democrats started the KKK.  You had a Senator (Democrat) that pictured below was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and you are pointing fingers? 

 


I believe the gentleman shown is dead.  Now waiting for a Trump to be inagurated. He meets all the criteria.


Why, because YOU say so and the rest of the Antifa thugs?


Where is certification that you are a genuine trained and multiply degreed historian and multiply degreed political scientist capable of making such a determination - and being correct?

 


Its those Glenn Beck history lessons.


We need Beck to find out what - Byrd is dead?? Or whatever that gobbygook in green is?


 

Thank you sincerely for the highly flattering and complimentary failed attempt at personal insult...
Here's the ode to trump supporters with music by John Prine.

    Some Humans Aint Human - John Prine - YouTube

 

   Remember back in the eighties, when John Prine recieved an ovation for singing - 

  "If President Reagan died, who would you vote for?"

  "If President Reagan died, how could you tell?"

 

Oh, BTW - gobbledygook - definition of gobbledygook in English | Oxford Dictionaries

Once again - We need Beck to find out what - Byrd is dead?? Or whatever that gobbygook in green is?

 

And now, do we need a John Prine song about President Reagan in order to determine that Sen. Byrd is dead??


"We"?

 

Wrong yet again...

 

I have never countenanced, never been part of the political right, and never will cooperate in any manner whatsoever with the corrupt and criminally dishonest political right...

 

That's my message here on this AARP message board...

 

 


O.K. - you do not like anyone to the right of Che Guevara so Harry Byrd is alive???????????


 

Never said or posted anything like that...

 

Where did that come from?

 

Oh, of course - from the republican/conservative "alternate reality"...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
382
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
377
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

377 Views
Message 27 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Alternately, we could see the armed, masked mobs taking over the streets to silence free speech as the rise of the fascists. 

 

We could also crush them with the power of the government and call that protecting free speech, while ignoring the KKK / Nazis, as we have been since the end of the Civil War.


What is your solution to the free speech issue? Obviously, I am referring to speech that we all find repulsive.


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 

I havenever supported or advocated any kind of censorship, and therefore, find no speech inherently repulsive - nor movies, nor song lyrics, nor books, nor ideas - some speech is less worthy than other by comparison - and in some cases is unlawful...

 

I do find trump inherently repulsive...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
377
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
368
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

368 Views
Message 28 of 145

@rk9152 wrote:

If we can reach an agreement on the above, a rational discussion is possible. 


Only if someone agrees with you can a "rational discussion" be had?

 

The KKK (neo-Nazis) should be stomped out of existence ...................... and I could care less if you agree or not. That's an "adult" statement.


"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
368
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
366
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

366 Views
Message 29 of 145


@rk9152 wrote:

Several consecutive posts tossing insults but all evading the basic question - "That seems like a pretty serious charge. Can you offer quotes to show that support for the alt/right, KKK, and nazis??


The "quote" is everything Der Trumper has said and tweeted about the events in Charlottesville. Again, don't take my word for it, look what the Nazi's themselves said about what Lemontop said:

 
Andrew Anglin, the creator of the Nazi site The Daily Stormer, praised Trump's response.  "He didn't attack us," he wrote in a blog post on the site. "(He) implied that there was hate ... on both sides. So he implied the antifa are haters. There was virtually no counter-signaling of us all."
 
Spin that if you can. In logic, you can use what's called "the null-set hypothesis" where you propose the opposite, in this case, Der Trumper is NOT a Nazi/KKK/AltRight Supporter. Then you see if there's any evidence for your null-hypothesis, and son-of-a-gun, THERE'S NOT. When the the President of the United States did NOT condemn NAZIS AND KKK, and failed to do so REPEATEDLY,  you find no support for your null-set, and MUST conclude the opposite is true: Der Trumper supports Nazis/KKK/AltRight.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
366
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
371
Views

Re: Black-clad antifa members attack

371 Views
Message 30 of 145

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 

 

 

Spencer might be a fan of Trump but Trump isn't his fan.  Show proof otherwise.  Your party the Democrats started the KKK.  You had a Senator (Democrat) that pictured below was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and you are pointing fingers? 

 


I believe the gentleman shown is dead.  Now waiting for a Trump to be inagurated. He meets all the criteria.


Why, because YOU say so and the rest of the Antifa thugs?


Where is certification that you are a genuine trained and multiply degreed historian and multiply degreed political scientist capable of making such a determination - and being correct?

 


Its those Glenn Beck history lessons.


We need Beck to find out what - Byrd is dead?? Or whatever that gobbygook in green is?


 

Thank you sincerely for the highly flattering and complimentary failed attempt at personal insult...
Here's the ode to trump supporters with music by John Prine.

    Some Humans Aint Human - John Prine - YouTube

 

   Remember back in the eighties, when John Prine recieved an ovation for singing - 

  "If President Reagan died, who would you vote for?"

  "If President Reagan died, how could you tell?"

 

Oh, BTW - gobbledygook - definition of gobbledygook in English | Oxford Dictionaries

Once again - We need Beck to find out what - Byrd is dead?? Or whatever that gobbygook in green is?

 

And now, do we need a John Prine song about President Reagan in order to determine that Sen. Byrd is dead??


"We"?

 

Wrong yet again...

 

I have never countenanced, never been part of the political right, and never will cooperate in any manner whatsoever with the corrupt and criminally dishonest political right...

 

That's my message here on this AARP message board...

 

 


O.K. - you do not like anyone to the right of Che Guevara so Harry Byrd is alive???????????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
371
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors