Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent

Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent

 

Despite the left’s recent efforts to paint Trump as a racist and blame him for police brutality and the riots, Rasmussen Reports says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent.

 
 

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 6.58.02 AM.png

 

 

Trump received 8 percent of the African American vote in 2016. In August 2019, black voter approval for Trump stood at 26 percent.
 

I am admittedly skeptical of Rasmussens 40 percent approval number, nevertheless, the increase of 14 points from a year ago suggests that Trump’s support from within the black community is increasing, despite the best efforts of the Democrats and the media to paint him as a racist. With the economy starting to recover, that approval is bound to increase.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

So.......did "Tiny Hands" Trump explain why, after he promised not to take any vacations, he flew to Florida every weekend?

Honored Social Butterfly

After being bombarded by Fox for more than 10 years about illegal immigration on the Mexican border, Trump World is terrified about this problem, and they think it's the biggest issue facing America. I'm LOL.

Honored Social Butterfly

CT posted-After being bombarded by Fox for more than 10 years about illegal immigration on the Mexican border, Trump World is terrified about this problem, and they think it's the biggest issue facing America. I'm LOL.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not anymore-Thanks Trump -another promise kept.  LOL

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Rich, that was a great post but you left out the large number of CONVICTED FELONS who worked in the Trump Campaign and Administration. 

Social Butterfly

Everybody says something different, of course, but in looking around it does look like the black voters are realizing that President Trump has done more for ALL of us, no matter the color, then has been done in a whole lot of years. 👍  Good post/thread jimc...made me go lookin'. 👍  😁

 

For the FULL article, click on this link:

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/why-these-black-new-yorkers-are-voting-for-trump-in-2020/

 

Four years ago, candidate Donald Trump’s pitch to African Americans heading to voting booths was simple: “What do you have to lose?”

 

While he captured just 8 percent of the black vote in 2016, recent polls suggest things could be different this time around.

 

In November, an Emerson poll reported a 34.5 percent approval rating among black voters, and a January Gallup poll reported a 14 percent increase in satisfaction over race relations among Americans.

“We’ve had this wild surge of new testimonials coming in the past few weeks, largely in the black community,” said Brandon Straka, founder of #WalkAway, a social media campaign for disenchanted Democrats leaving the party. “They feel taken for granted, manipulated, and lied to by Democrats. They’re sick of the fearmongering.”

 

Here, five black New Yorkers — all former Democrats — tell The Post why they’re flipping parties and voting Republican this year.

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, this thread is one of many from the same forum member who uploads radical right wing propaganda every day of the week. We know that Trump is despised in the black community. 

 

Since the murder of George Floyd, Biden's surged to a 12% point lead in Michigan, which has a very large black voter base.

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tom, this thread is one of many from the same forum member who uploads radical right wing propaganda every day of the week. We know that Trump is despised in the black community. 

 


Well, @CriticalThinking, how right you are.

 

Not only does @jimc91, use right wing fringe media outlets who neither confirm or verify their sources but they also use statistics to report misleading information.

 

Let me give you an example:

 

BLACK VOTERS INCREASE SUPPORT FOR TRUMP BY 25%!!!!!!!

 

Sounds good for Trump doesn't it. And from right wing posters, that might be all you read.

 

But the real truth is: He got 8% of the Black vote last election and that had risen to 10% when a recent poll was taken. 

 

A 25% INCREASE!!!!!! BUT STILL LOSING 90% OF THE BLACK VOTERS.

 

Of course, the poll was prior to the recent events so I wouldn't be surprised if THE DUMBSTER has dumbed his way back down below 8%.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent

 

What a joke .... Sounds like a skit on SNL!!!

 

Or perhaps the polling agency obtained the assistance of Kellyanne Conway, Trumps alternative fact, fairy tale lady minister of propaganda.

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Esteemed Social Butterfly

🥱 Definitely not going to lose any sleep over this. 😴

Honored Social Butterfly

This definitely is a comical topic brought up by trump supporters, who are blinded by trump “smoke”...there most likely has been a surge in African American support...however, it is most likely in the opposite direction from what they purportedly wish it to be!

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's All White Republican Party is delusional on this issue. Trump is literally hated in the black community. But no racial or ethnic group is 100% the same, there are segments of any racial or ethnic group that do not agree with the majority.

 

As for that picture, I wouldn't be surprised to learn they were paid, just like the 2 black people who are paid to sit behind Trump at his rallies.

 

But here's a FACT, which means Trump supporters will ignore it. In the 2016 election, only 8% of black voters went for Trump. That means 92% of black voters did NOT vote for Trump.

Honored Social Butterfly

CT WROTE-But here's a FACT, which means Trump supporters will ignore it. In the 2016 election, only 8% of black voters went for Trump. That means 92% of black voters did NOT vote for Trump.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HERE IS ANOTHER FACT-

So how did African-Americans vote in the 2016 election? Despite President Obama telling black voters that he would take it as a "personal insult" if they didn't cast their ballot for Hillary Clinton, 2016 black voters didn't coalesce behind Clinton the same way they did Obama, with Clinton earning 88% of their vote (to Trump's 8%) as compared to Obama's 93% in 2012. That being said, the overwhelming majority of African-Americans did show their support by voting for Clinton, particularly as compared to white Americans, who ultimately won Trump the election by giving him 58% of the white vote.

 
0 Kudos
1,483 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

As I always report to you, check regressive sources.  Rasmussen Reports is a company designed to produce the right wing results requested by the people who commission the poll. They do this by using unscientific but inexpensive methods of data collection and can get any results you wish.  I have a link below. I also have a link to two other polling sources which show Trump is still, pretty much, hated among the black community.  The lesson is clear, never trust regressive sources. 

 

Rasmussen Reports /ˈræsˌmʌsən/[5] is a right-wing[2] American polling company, founded in 2003.[6] The company engages in political commentary and the collection, publication, and distribution of public opinion polling information. Rasmussen Reports conducts nightly tracking, at national and state levels, of elections, politics, current events, consumer confidence, business topics, and the United States president's job approval ratings.

Phone surveys by the company are conducted via the use of automated public opinion polling involving pre-recorded telephone inquiries. The phone surveys only reach households with landline telephones. It is unknown where the company obtains households to participate in the online survey.[7] The company generates revenue by selling advertising and subscriptions to its polling survey data.



Trump's Approval Rating Has Declined Most with Independents, Older Americans and Black Voters, Poll ...

 

Poll: Two-Thirds Think Trump Made Racial Tensions Worse After Floyd Was Killed

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Richva posted-I also have a link to two other polling sources which show Trump is still, pretty much, hated among the black community.  The lesson is clear, never trust regressive sources. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Never trust liberal fake news sources-HOWEVER Joe Biden recently said  violent protestors should be shot in  the legs  and also

“‘10 to 15 percent’ of Americans are just not very good people,” Sleepy Joe�� Balkanizes.---------------------------------------------------------------------------I wonder  what possible 50 million people he was talking about?

Honored Social Butterfly

This from the original post:

 

A tweet from a state legislator in Georgia — an African American and a Democrat — asked a stark question on Friday following breaking news that U.S. employment had improved by record-breaking numbers despite coronavirus-related lockdowns of businesses and consumers.

 

“Why has my party become so anti-Trump [that] they’ve become pro-nothing? Why are they so actively rooting for America’s failure? Our unemployment rate is on the decline. This is something to celebrate, not diminish. Thank you @realDonaldTrump,” wrote Vernon Jones, referring to President Trump’s Twitter handle.

 

It follows a previous tweet from the lawmaker which had an additional message.

 

“I’m a Georgia state representative and lifelong Democrat. But in this election, I’ll be casting my vote for @realDonaldTrump. I didn’t leave the Democratic Party. The Party left me,” Mr. Jones wrote in April.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Apparently the words of this "Life Long Democrat" triggers the DIMMS on this board, LOL...

 

The real numbers will be revealed in November after "The People" come out of the secret voting booth and the vote are all counted.  The current platform of the democrats has not created very much enthusiasm for Biden based on what I am seeing...  Time will tell.

 

Where did the democrat party go?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
1,466 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I think the bigger question Jim is what the hell happened to the GOP??? They have died out, a party without spine. They hold no one accountable.
Honored Social Butterfly

JimC posted-Despite the left’s recent efforts to paint Trump as a racist and blame him for police brutality and the riots, Rasmussen Reports says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Many blacks support the President-98204201_10213800362242510_1504992077077807104_n.jpg

 
Regular Social Butterfly

@easyed598

                         Can we say NO to the tee shirts?

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
0 Kudos
594 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

More Trump World propaganda. Let's return to the real world. Since the murder of George Floyd, Biden's lead in Michigan expanded to 12 percentage points. Michigan has a large black voting base.

Honored Social Butterfly

I hear you Ceetee!!! They HATED Obama because he was black, yet are jumping up and down that supposedly black voter approval for Trump is "surging." Too funny.
Social Butterfly

Tom5678 wrote:
I hear you Ceetee!!! They HATED Obama because he was black, yet are jumping up and down that supposedly black voter approval for Trump is "surging." Too funny.

@Tom5678   I didn't HATE obama, period. And still don't, although i do think he's a bit of a nuisance now. lol  Like i've said before, i voted for him the first time. He is the one that conned a whole lot of people, including me.  Not the second term though, because he didn't keep his promises and THAT was why i voted for him the first time.  Because i believed him, when he said he would.  

 

President Trump despite what ya'll say, really is a PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT kind of President and THAT is why i will vote for him in 2020.  NOT because of the color of his skin!

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

what about the promise that Mexico would pay for the wall??? OOOPS!!!!!
Social Butterfly


@Tom5678 wrote:
what about the promise that Mexico would pay for the wall??? OOOPS!!!!!  🙄  🙄

 

lol C'mon, you guys cannot be so full of hate for our President that you can't admit that the wall is being built LIKE HE PROMISED...pick on that, particular, OOOPS if you must.  

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
what about the promise that Mexico would pay for the wall??? OOOPS!!!!!  🙄  🙄

 

lol C'mon, you guys cannot be so full of hate for our President that you can't admit that the wall is being built LIKE HE PROMISED...pick on that, particular, OOOPS if you must.  


Like he promised?  WRONG AGAIN!

 

He promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.

But American taxpayers are being made to pay for his useless asinine wall!

 

He promised that the wall would be impenetrable.

The wall can be scaled in less than 90 seconds and cut through in 4 minutes!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
599 Views
2
Report
Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
what about the promise that Mexico would pay for the wall??? OOOPS!!!!!  🙄  🙄

 

lol C'mon, you guys cannot be so full of hate for our President that you can't admit that the wall is being built LIKE HE PROMISED...pick on that, particular, OOOPS if you must.  


Like he promised?  WRONG AGAIN!  FALSE!

 

He promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.  I've already explained this but not good enough for you, apparently.  But then what's new. Done...

But American taxpayers are being made to pay for his useless asinine wall!  That is NOT my opinion on it but viva la deeferance!

 

He promised that the wall would be impenetrable. 🙄 

The wall can be scaled in less than 90 seconds and cut through in 4 minutes!  Although i'm really, really doubting that statement, i'm just gonna take your word on that, because i'm don't care enough to do the research. 🤣 

 

 


 

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
what about the promise that Mexico would pay for the wall??? OOOPS!!!!!  🙄  🙄

 

lol C'mon, you guys cannot be so full of hate for our President that you can't admit that the wall is being built LIKE HE PROMISED...pick on that, particular, OOOPS if you must.  


Like he promised?  WRONG AGAIN!  

FALSE!

An unsubstantiated claim negated by factual responses below!

 

He promised that Mexico would pay for the wall I've already explained this but not good enough for you,

apparently.  But then what's new. Done...

Not explained .... but excused!

 

But American taxpayers are being made to pay for his useless asinine wall!  That is NOT my opinion on it but viva la deeferance!

A straw man argument followed by an unsubstantiated claim!

 

He promised that the wall would be impenetrable. 🙄 

The wall can be scaled in less than 90 seconds and cut through in 4 minutes!  Although i'm really, really doubting that statement, i'm just gonna take your word on that, because i'm don't care enough to do the research. 🤣 

So if you believe what I stated, then what good is a wall that can be so easily and quickly defeated?

 

 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
524 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

SUNLUVER POSTED-lol C'mon, you guys cannot be so full of hate for our President that you can't admit that the wall is being built LIKE HE PROMISED...pick on that, particular, OOOPS if you must.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------iLLEGALS CROSSING OUR BORDERS IS LOWEST IN 10 YEARS.THANKS TRUMP. WALL IS ACTUALLY BEING BUILT ON MONEY BEING SAVE  FROM NEW TRADE DEAL WITH MEXICO AND CANADA. SORRY DEMS -THAT IS A PROMISE  KEPT.

Honored Social Butterfly

Easyed said: OUR BORDERS IS LOWEST IN 10 YEARS.THANKS TRUMP. WALL IS ACTUALLY BEING BUILT ON MONEY BEING SAVE  FROM NEW TRADE DEAL WITH MEXICO AND CANADA. SORRY DEMS -THAT IS A PROMISE  KEPT.

 

Of course it is the lowest in 10 years. Trump completely destroyed the economy and mismanaged the Covid pandemic.  What immigrant would come for no jobs and lots of death? It would have been interesting if his campaign promise was "I will destroy the American economy to keep illegals out".  

 

God, that man has been incompetent. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
Tom5678 wrote:
I hear you Ceetee!!! They HATED Obama because he was black, yet are jumping up and down that supposedly black voter approval for Trump is "surging." Too funny.

 

 

President Trump despite what ya'll say, really is a PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT kind of President and THAT is why i will vote for him in 2020.  NOT because of the color of his skin!


Promises made promises kept?  ..... Like:

 

Mexico will pay for the wall

(nope ... American taxpayers are now paying for his asinine useless wall!)

 

He will remove and replace Obamacare in 2 hours

(a colossal failure!)

 

He will make coal come back and be the dominant fuel for the future

(lied to coal miners as more coal mines have closed under Trump in 3 years than under President Obama!)

 

He will not make any cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid

(created back to back budgets with massive cuts to all 3 programs ...

Another gross lie)

 

...........................

 

Sooooo, what promises did Trump keep???

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png