Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Billboard staying up for duration of Trump pResidency

Message 1 of 20

This artist should have the admiration and support of all who see Trump for the vicious, racist, incompetent fool that he is.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 20

Centristsin2010 wrote:

WebWiseWoman wrote:

I have tweeted the Artist to see if there is a gofundme account for this billboard; will let you know response.

Good point!  I sent her an email yesterday evening.  I'm sure she's being inundated with offers.....and vicious threats.

Greetings,

I received a response from the artist yesterday evening who said she's been a little overwhelmed with all the responses she's received.  If your interested in seeing her response, please send me a "personal message".

Thank you.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 20

Webwisewoman--i plan to send her something-loved billboard-right on the mark

Message 4 of 20

WebWiseWoman wrote:

I have tweeted the Artist to see if there is a gofundme account for this billboard; will let you know response.

Good point!  I sent her an email yesterday evening.  I'm sure she's being inundated with offers.....and vicious threats.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Super Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 20

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”

Message 6 of 20

Hey all you fellow "Paid Protestors".....LOL!  This talented artist has several billboards.  Here's another:

We need a few here on I94 heading west into Red Country.  And who will ever forget this classic?

PC, I'll send you her contact info.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 20

God, Cent-I forgot about hateful racist signs and words, but thank you for posting them--can anyone see fool trump's hateful influence on any of these placards?  HATE COMES FROM WHERE?? INFLUENCED BY WHOM??

amendment 25, section 4!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 20

Wonder if we order a dozen if we could get a discounted rate? Love to see one on every intersection!!

I'd love to help this young lady with costs. Could someone float me her address?

BRAVE GIRL-MESSAGE RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!

Message 9 of 20

@umbarch64 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Owner of Phoenix Trump billboard: It will stay up as long as Trump is president | 12NEWS.com

I look forward to helping with the signs rental costs.

Could you post something here about who to send the check to and the address? 

I sent her email address and tely to you via PM.  There may be few "less-than-stable" people who might read it here and I wouldn't want to contribute to their difficulties in any way.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 20

Alferdpacker-That pretty much says it all, doesn't it? 

Now the question those on the right will ask is

HOW MUCH DID SHE GET PAID TO DO THAT!?

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors