Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bill Clinton still mum on 26 flights aboard ‘Lolita Express’

Message 61 of 85

"I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside. I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he would not, he did not agree to do so and I know from the pilot logs, and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times, that Clinton went— he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times," Sarnoff explained.

John, this thread is about Clinton.  

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 85

@jimc91 wrote:

'I'm saying, sadly, that [Clinton] is not telling the truth'

Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff alleged Monday that former President Bill Clinton is not being truthful about the extent of his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.

After Epstein appeared in federal court on Monday, Clinton released a statement claiming he "knows nothing about the terrible crimes" Epstein is charged with or those with which he plead guilty to in Florida more than a decade ago. Clinton also claimed he only took four trips on Epstein's infamous plane, and that Secret Service accompanied him on each trip.

"I'm saying, sadly, that [Clinton] is not telling the truth," Sarnoff told Fox News host Shannon Bream Monday on "Fox @ Night."

Sarnoff, who has written extensively on the Epstein story, said documents from pilots who flew Epstein's private plane directly contradict Clinton's claims.

"I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside. I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he would not, he did not agree to do so and I know from the pilot logs, and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times, that Clinton went— he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times," Sarnoff explained.

Not only is Clinton being dishonest about the number of trips he took with Epstein, but Sarnoff claimed Clinton is lying about other details, too.

"Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not. Almost every time that Clinton's name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls," she said. "There are names of many many girls on that private plane."

Sarnoff later explained that Epstein was one of the "original funders" of the Clinton Global Initiative, gifting the former president with $4 million.

Epstein plead not guilty to sex trafficking and conspiracy charges in court on Monday.

Why are you posting this again? Were there to many examples about Trump which told the real story.  I told you there were 4. Now did you see the post in here with a newspaper report to back it up about Trump. Some years ago a women filed a suit against Trump saying he raped her as a teenager at Jeffery E house. Go look that up and tell us what happened with that suit. Did I hear today that another suit was being filed against Trump, or refiled. Since you are so up on this story give us the  deatils, and if you support Trump in this case.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 85

'I'm saying, sadly, that [Clinton] is not telling the truth'

Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff alleged Monday that former President Bill Clinton is not being truthful about the extent of his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.

After Epstein appeared in federal court on Monday, Clinton released a statement claiming he "knows nothing about the terrible crimes" Epstein is charged with or those with which he plead guilty to in Florida more than a decade ago. Clinton also claimed he only took four trips on Epstein's infamous plane, and that Secret Service accompanied him on each trip.

"I'm saying, sadly, that [Clinton] is not telling the truth," Sarnoff told Fox News host Shannon Bream Monday on "Fox @ Night."

Sarnoff, who has written extensively on the Epstein story, said documents from pilots who flew Epstein's private plane directly contradict Clinton's claims.

Not only is Clinton being dishonest about the number of trips he took with Epstein, but Sarnoff claimed Clinton is lying about other details, too.

"Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not. Almost every time that Clinton's name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls," she said. "There are names of many many girls on that private plane."

Sarnoff later explained that Epstein was one of the "original funders" of the Clinton Global Initiative, gifting the former president with $4 million.

Epstein plead not guilty to sex trafficking and conspiracy charges in court on Monday.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 85

@jimc91 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Bringing up Bill Clinton is like bringing up Warren Harding and Grover Cleveland (both allegedly had affairs and fathered illegitimate children), Dwight Eisenhower (remember Kay Summersby?),  Franklin Roosevelt (Lucy Mercer?), John Kennedy (allegedly had numerous high-profile affairs), and George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, William Harrison, John Tyler (all purportedly having illicit affairs with their slaves).  None of them are or will ever be president again.  Besides, I seem to recall that Clinton was held accountable for lying about his sexual transgressions and impeached.

So who does that leave us with?

Presidents, past and current, make news.  It's part of living in the world in 2019 and a 24 hour news cycle.  

So when are those impeachment proceeding going to start?

As soon as it is to our advantage to do so. The evidence is all there and overwhelming. It is not going anywhere and we can use the ongoing investigations to show what a slimeball Trump is AND how the GOP backs him.  No rush, No rush.   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 85

@MsStretch wrote:

Bringing up Bill Clinton is like bringing up Warren Harding and Grover Cleveland (both allegedly had affairs and fathered illegitimate children), Dwight Eisenhower (remember Kay Summersby?),  Franklin Roosevelt (Lucy Mercer?), John Kennedy (allegedly had numerous high-profile affairs), and George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, William Harrison, John Tyler (all purportedly having illicit affairs with their slaves).  None of them are or will ever be president again.  Besides, I seem to recall that Clinton was held accountable for lying about his sexual transgressions and impeached.

Presidents, past and current, make news.  It's part of living in the world in 2019 and a 24 hour news cycle.  

So when are those impeachment proceeding going to start?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 85

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 85

Inspecting.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 85

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You are wrong @john258 .

Bill Clinton's name is in the flight logs at least 26 times.  

Trumps name is not listed at all.

It doesn't have to be listed.

Trump's support for Epstein and his similar desire for young girls is a well known fact ..... from Epstein's recruitment of girls at Trump's resorts to Trump's professed praise for Epstein and his lifestyle.

Trump has also bestowed praise on child predator Ted Nugent, who had illicit sex with an underage girl and wrote a song about it.

And then you have Trump himself who bragged about his entitlement (as owner of the venue and self appointed "inspector") to enter into the dressing rooms of the women and girls in his pageants and watch them get undressed .... including teens at his Teen Pageants as young as 15 years old.

Trump Banned Epstein from the Mar-A-Lago Club over 15 years ago.

Epstein and Clinton we "Buddies"...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7229027/President-Trump-banned-Jeffery-Epstein-Mar-Lago-sex...

You better go read your support article as it tells us Trump and Epstein were really close over the years which backs up statements made by Trump over the years. Your support article tells us about Trump flying with Epstein not Clinton, in fact it does not mention Clinton. Report out yesterday tells us Clinton flew 4 times on E plane, and his Security Detail was with him. Could Trump have banned E for taking away his girls. Why did Barr unrecluse himself today after telling us yesterday he would stay out of the case. Looks like things might get tough for Dictator Trump.

You do know Barr father hired Jeffery as a school teacher for a school he ran in NYC to teach math to high school boys and girls even tough Jeffery was not a college graduate. Few years later Barr father left the school after the board looked into how he ran it, and Jeffery left after that. Looks like Jeff and the Barr family had ties for a long time. Our far right once again prove the experts correct.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 85

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You are wrong @john258 .

Bill Clinton's name is in the flight logs at least 26 times.  

Trumps name is not listed at all.

It doesn't have to be listed.

Trump's support for Epstein and his similar desire for young girls is a well known fact ..... from Epstein's recruitment of girls at Trump's resorts to Trump's professed praise for Epstein and his lifestyle.

Trump has also bestowed praise on child predator Ted Nugent, who had illicit sex with an underage girl and wrote a song about it.

And then you have Trump himself who bragged about his entitlement (as owner of the venue and self appointed "inspector") to enter into the dressing rooms of the women and girls in his pageants and watch them get undressed .... including teens at his Teen Pageants as young as 15 years old.

Does NOTHING to change the fact that Epstein used Trump's resorts to recruit girls .... or the fact that Trump had praise for EPSTEIN AND HIS LIFESTYLE!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7229027/President-Trump-banned-Jeffery-Epstein-Mar-Lago-sex...

Trump called Epstein a "terrific guy" ......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-called-epstein-a-terrific-guy-before-denying-relations...

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 85

@jimc91 wrote:

WELL then.  Now we will be waiting to see the full text somewhere. Amazing that Trump never mentioned it. Probably too shy.  Oh, and I cannot find a reference to this anyplace else. 

I smell fake news. 

Kudos
Views