Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 41 of 92

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

If the Dems are so bigoted, why do they try to support women, children, minorities, healthcare, the environment, and voting rights?

Don’t see trump and his repubs doing any of that, and they are not bigoted because they are basically a group of white guys! What are they doing for the quality of life for all of the citizens of the US?

As I said, i was just applying the sort of standard that the left does to us on the "Right side of things'. After all they had women, a Native American,  a gay guy, Spartacus, and a Hispanic dude to choose from and what do they prefer - two old white dudes.

As opposed to the Republicans who only offer Old White Dudes on the menu at all.

That is true - for the 2020 Presidential election the Republicans will, no doubt, go for the re-elction of the current President. That is quite traditional.

But, look at all the options the Dems have and they are opting away from women, black, Hispanic, gay, and Native American.

Oh, they are such bigots.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 92

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NOTHAPPENING posted...

And Obama had hateful people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan as close friends who all hated whites. I still remember him saying "he could have been my son" referring to Trayvon Martin (without knowing the facts) the thief that was banging George Zimmerman's head into the concrete before he shot Martin. Are you the one trying unsuccessfully to rewrite history or you don't know that liberals are the biggest racists around?

=======================================================

The Obama's took sides on the race issue which fueled race relations in our country.

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/commentary/obamas-legacy-weaker-and-more-divided-america

Obama’s Legacy Is a Weaker and More Divided America

Part of a long link...

Eight years of Obama’s leadership has left America demonstrably weaker and more divided. Rather than the promised “healing”—racial and other—the Obama era frayed the ties that bind us.

Interesting theory. I guess we will just have to wait for the next black president who is also a Republican eh?  

Just so we have a visual on the wide and deep diversity the Republican party sponsors, I have posted a picture of the Republican class of Congressional interns next to the Democratic class of Congressional interns.  Draw your own conclusions. 

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 92
NOTHAPPENING posted...

And Obama had hateful people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan as close friends who all hated whites. I still remember him saying "he could have been my son" referring to Trayvon Martin (without knowing the facts) the thief that was banging George Zimmerman's head into the concrete before he shot Martin. Are you the one trying unsuccessfully to rewrite history or you don't know that liberals are the biggest racists around?

=======================================================

The Obama's took sides on the race issue which fueled race relations in our country.

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/commentary/obamas-legacy-weaker-and-more-divided-america

Obama’s Legacy Is a Weaker and More Divided America

Part of a long link...

Eight years of Obama’s leadership has left America demonstrably weaker and more divided. Rather than the promised “healing”—racial and other—the Obama era frayed the ties that bind us.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

If the Dems are so bigoted, why do they try to support women, children, minorities, healthcare, the environment, and voting rights?

Don’t see trump and his repubs doing any of that, and they are not bigoted because they are basically a group of white guys! What are they doing for the quality of life for all of the citizens of the US?

As I said, i was just applying the sort of standard that the left does to us on the "Right side of things'. After all they had women, a Native American,  a gay guy, Spartacus, and a Hispanic dude to choose from and what do they prefer - two old white dudes.

As opposed to the Republicans who only offer Old White Dudes on the menu at all.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 92

@williamb39198 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 92

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 92

WHAT!  This is an ADULT group?  No giggles or grins; that's no fun..........  What a bummer this bunch is.............

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 92

I never assume anything as when u assume ou make ASS U ME. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
that's a pretty funny post rk, coming from someone whose President is a white "nationalist.", but good try, lol.

Strange phrasing - we all have the same president and he is not a "White Nationalist", he is an "American Nationalist" who happens to be white.

Actually, Trump is Orange!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 92

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The racist WAS in the White House but got replaced by Trump!

trump hired the likes of Steve Bannon, not Obama.  trump said "there are fine people on both sides" in reference to the KKK and those protesting them, not Obama.  Trying to rewrite history?

And Obama had hateful people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan as close friends who all hated whites.  I still remember him saying "he could have been my son" referring to Trayvon Martin (without knowing the facts) the thief that was banging George Zimmerman's head into the concrete before he shot Martin. Are you the one trying unsuccessfully to rewrite history or you don't know that liberals are the biggest racists around?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors