You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
97
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

97 Views
Message 31 of 92

The Democratic party is supposed to be bigoted because they don't vote for minorities but the Republican party does not even put minorities on the ballot. In 2016 there was one black, one woman, and one east Indian in a huge field and they all went down in flames.  The Democrats have processes in place which give women and minorities a place at the table. republicans have processes in place which prevent the same thing. 

 

The photo of Congressional interns is also a photo of future leaders of the two parties. Pure statistical probability makes  lack of women and minorities on the Republican side impossible UNLESS IT IS INTENTIONAL and they are actively excluding them. 

 

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
97
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
109
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

109 Views
Message 32 of 92

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NOTHAPPENING posted...

And Obama had hateful people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan as close friends who all hated whites. I still remember him saying "he could have been my son" referring to Trayvon Martin (without knowing the facts) the thief that was banging George Zimmerman's head into the concrete before he shot Martin. Are you the one trying unsuccessfully to rewrite history or you don't know that liberals are the biggest racists around?

=======================================================

The Obama's took sides on the race issue which fueled race relations in our country.

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/commentary/obamas-legacy-weaker-and-more-divided-america

Obama’s Legacy Is a Weaker and More Divided America   LMAO!!!

Part of a long link...

Eight years of Obama’s leadership has left America demonstrably weaker and more divided. Rather than the promised “healing”—racial and other—the Obama era frayed the ties that bind us.

Thanks for showing the forum how Conservatives live in yesteryear and can't live in today....

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
109
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
101
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

101 Views
Message 33 of 92

The increasingly lily-white Republican leadership aka The GOPerLords must be terrified of their chances in 2020 - they're already injecting their racist plea that the problems of their base come from non-whites, women and foreigners into the conversation.

 

Is it possible their base is noticing the increased cost of things they must buy caused by those tariffs now exceeds the pitance they received in the tRump taxscam? Have they stopped to look at the gains in Corporate Profits and Wall Street and compared it to what they see in their pockets at the end of the pay period? Does it occur to them all that praying for the victims has done nothing to slow the slaughter of children in our schools by madmen armed by the NRAGOP?

 

Seems likely.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
101
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
99
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

99 Views
Message 34 of 92

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
that's a pretty funny post rk, coming from someone whose President is a white "nationalist.", but good try, lol.

Strange phrasing - we all have the same president and he is not a "White Nationalist"

 

You're right, trump is a Russian White Nationalist

 

The things he is criticized for with regards to international affairs relate to his "America first' approach - you may recall calling him a Nazi over that. Hardly related to Russia.

 


 


Heil to Fuhrer trump !


Why would you post a foolish thing like that? Surely you are not opposed to an American president placing the interests of America and her American citizens first.


So when is Trump going to start putting the interests of America and American citizens first? For that matter when will the Republicans start to put America first?


You're not following. The Idea of "America first" is being called Nazi.


No, the putting of America’s interests first was not called Nazi. Trump’s habit of putting his own interests over the interests of the country is the problem.


No, if you will look at the words leading to, "Heil to Fuhrer trump !" above you will see that you are wrong.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
99
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
103
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

103 Views
Message 35 of 92

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg


And, as i posted elsewhere, today's Tampabay Times had the pictures of two killers. They were both black. Shall we assume that the newspaper is racist or that all killers are black??


No but it is interesting that the only thing you retained about the story was that the killers were black.  It is also interesting that you did not try to find a story of two black university professors but went right for "black killers".  Amazing what the mind unconsciously tells us  when it just acts on its own trajectory, isn't it?


I did not try to find any story - when I opened the paper this morning the pictures were right there as were yours on this topic. Figure a trajectory on that.

 

I have no idea what the two professors did. Possibly you will explain the trajectory you saw in their actions.


Just interesting that you never considered using a positive example for "are all XXXXX Black?".  I just thought it telling especially in relation to the subject and the fact that a black face would really, really, stand out in that sea of Republican up and comers.  

 


Hmmm, "interesting" and "telling" got two left cliches in there. Now try for "I find it amusing" and, of course, a giggle or two.

 

Since one picture was used to claim racism, it seems that two from the paper would do the same following the "logic"(?) used.

 

As to "positive example" do you suppose the point of the oft used Paul Ryan one was to illustrate a "positive example".

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
103
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
93
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

93 Views
Message 36 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
that's a pretty funny post rk, coming from someone whose President is a white "nationalist.", but good try, lol.

Strange phrasing - we all have the same president and he is not a "White Nationalist"

 

You're right, trump is a Russian White Nationalist

 

The things he is criticized for with regards to international affairs relate to his "America first' approach - you may recall calling him a Nazi over that. Hardly related to Russia.

 


 


Heil to Fuhrer trump !


Why would you post a foolish thing like that? Surely you are not opposed to an American president placing the interests of America and her American citizens first.


So when is Trump going to start putting the interests of America and American citizens first? For that matter when will the Republicans start to put America first?


You're not following. The Idea of "America first" is being called Nazi.


No, the putting of America’s interests first was not called Nazi. Trump’s habit of putting his own interests over the interests of the country is the problem.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
93
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
92
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

92 Views
Message 37 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg


And, as i posted elsewhere, today's Tampabay Times had the pictures of two killers. They were both black. Shall we assume that the newspaper is racist or that all killers are black??


No but it is interesting that the only thing you retained about the story was that the killers were black.  It is also interesting that you did not try to find a story of two black university professors but went right for "black killers".  Amazing what the mind unconsciously tells us  when it just acts on its own trajectory, isn't it?


I did not try to find any story - when I opened the paper this morning the pictures were right there as were yours on this topic. Figure a trajectory on that.

 

I have no idea what the two professors did. Possibly you will explain the trajectory you saw in their actions.


Just interesting that you never considered using a positive example for "are all XXXXX Black?".  I just thought it telling especially in relation to the subject and the fact that a black face would really, really, stand out in that sea of Republican up and comers.  

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
92
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
103
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

103 Views
Message 38 of 92

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg


And, as i posted elsewhere, today's Tampabay Times had the pictures of two killers. They were both black. Shall we assume that the newspaper is racist or that all killers are black??


No but it is interesting that the only thing you retained about the story was that the killers were black.  It is also interesting that you did not try to find a story of two black university professors but went right for "black killers".  Amazing what the mind unconsciously tells us  when it just acts on its own trajectory, isn't it?


I did not try to find any story - when I opened the paper this morning the pictures were right there as were yours on this topic. Figure a trajectory on that.

 

I have no idea what the two professors did. Possibly you will explain the trajectory you saw in their actions.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
103
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
114
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

114 Views
Message 39 of 92

@rk9152 wrote:

 

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg


And, as i posted elsewhere, today's Tampabay Times had the pictures of two killers. They were both black. Shall we assume that the newspaper is racist or that all killers are black??


No but it is interesting that the only thing you retained about the story was that the killers were black.  It is also interesting that you did not try to find a story of two black university professors but went right for "black killers".  Amazing what the mind unconsciously tells us  when it just acts on its own trajectory, isn't it?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
114
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
112
Views

Re: Bigoted Dems

112 Views
Message 40 of 92

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NOTHAPPENING posted...

And Obama had hateful people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan as close friends who all hated whites. I still remember him saying "he could have been my son" referring to Trayvon Martin (without knowing the facts) the thief that was banging George Zimmerman's head into the concrete before he shot Martin. Are you the one trying unsuccessfully to rewrite history or you don't know that liberals are the biggest racists around?

=======================================================

The Obama's took sides on the race issue which fueled race relations in our country.

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/commentary/obamas-legacy-weaker-and-more-divided-america



Obama’s Legacy Is a Weaker and More Divided America

Part of a long link...

Eight years of Obama’s leadership has left America demonstrably weaker and more divided. Rather than the promised “healing”—racial and other—the Obama era frayed the ties that bind us.

Interesting theory. I guess we will just have to wait for the next black president who is also a Republican eh?  

 

Just so we have a visual on the wide and deep diversity the Republican party sponsors, I have posted a picture of the Republican class of Congressional interns next to the Democratic class of Congressional interns.  Draw your own conclusions. 

 

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg


And, as i posted elsewhere, today's Tampabay Times had the pictures of two killers. They were both black. Shall we assume that the newspaper is racist or that all killers are black??

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
112
Views