Honored Social Butterfly

Biden wants live fact checkers for debates with Trump!!

Way to go Joe!! I love this idea!! What is not to love about verifying what comes out of Trump's mouth!!!! Can't wait to hear Trump's response, LOL!!!!

Biden proposes live fact checkers for debates with Trump!! 

I would go one further and say no fact checkers, NO DEBATES!!!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

I love Joe's idea 🙋, but I have to agree with @PhilipT605548  that realtime fact checking would be problematic.  Given IMPOOPUS's penchant for hyperbole, untruths, misinformation, disinformation, false claims, urban legends, conspiracy theories, the debates would stretch into the wee hours of the next morning.

Honored Social Butterfly

Personally, there is no need for a "in your face" debate, it should all be handled via ZOOM.    The candidates should be in 2 separate locations, equal in settings - no resolute desk, or WH ....well maybe the really ugly looking Rose Garden redo....

That way Daniel Dale will have his computer set up with the 20K plus lies already  to send an electronic signal to a manager who can send a scroll at the bottom of the screen:   LIE / False  or True.     

Electronically, totally doable.    One has to remember that the Far Right team seems not to know or care that Donald is now recycling lies ( aka Plane full of thugs).   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

To fact check a serial liar like tRump, the debate would have to have multiple fact checkers !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Social Butterfly

The only thing wrong with immediate gratification is that it takes too long.

Trump would slow down the computers with his lies and the debate would be stalled to all wee hours of the morning.

A rebroadcast with a lie meter would be a great idea, however.

Honored Social Butterfly

Biden's campaign quagmireBiden's campaign quagmire

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

827b58f513e3d84a41bad9e39457ba44.jpg

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Biden needs to press Trump. No fact checkers, NO DEBATES!!
Honored Social Butterfly

To keep up with the endless stream of lies from TheToad, one of those "fact checkers" will have to be IBM's WATSON that (who?) won

Jeopardy's Tournament of Champions.

WAY TO GO JOE! Toad never intended to take a drug test before the debates - too big a chance some of his recreational habits would be disclosed. But who could object to someone seeing how FACTUAL each contestant's responses were? Results could run as a ticker at the bottom of the screen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump will never agree to this unless of course he gets to pick the liars, er uh, I mean the fact checkers.  LOL !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

how could he??? LOL!!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

JOEMENTUM!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png