Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Biden's nickname for Trump? "Clown"

Message 1 of 6

@Richva wrote:

I deal with Trolls all the time.  In my homeowner's association, in my work with the Democratic Party, and here. There are rules in dealing with Trolls. You don't let them set the agenda. You only engage when you know you are better prepared. You stay on subject and ignore their attempts to change it when they are losing. In short, you NEVER try to play their game. 

Biden has determined this all on his own. Trump is attempting to come up with a nickname for Biden and Biden just says "He's a clown".  Trump's only advantage is if he takes the discussion off the facts and puts it at the level of who can hurl the best insults.   It appears Biden is not playing that game. 

“There’s so many nicknames I’m inclined to give this guy,” Biden said to laughter in the room. “You can just start with clown.”

“On every single issue and on every demeaning thing he says about other people, I have no problem responding directly,” Biden said. “What I’m not going to do is get into what he wants me to do. He wants this to be a mud wrestling match.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/04/joe-biden-trump-clown-2020-1301641

Someone on this Forum uses - Trump the Chump - I really like that - especially since it appears the Media has already decided the Election is going to be between Trump & Biden

Unfortunately I guess many on this Forum have taken that bait as well

Sure let's put someone else in the Whitehouse again who's demonstrated over more than 4 decades of their life how unremarkable their contributions to our Government Society & Culture have been

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Biden wants desperately to move the country backward like Obama did and not forward like the "clown" is!

Forward into the 12th Century? You may want to consult a calander before making rash statements about what direction Cadet Bonespurs is trying to lead the country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Image result for cartoon of trump as a clown

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
There is no going backwards, there is only a more decent road forward, hopefully for our countr and that is the road Biden is talking about. Trump cannot take us on a decent road forward as he does not understand the meaning of the word in my opinion. We can make progress as a nation and a people without the day to day nastiness.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Biden wants desperately to move the country backward like Obama did and not forward like the "clown" is!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Biden's nickname for Trump? "Clown"

Message 6 of 6

I deal with Trolls all the time.  In my homeowner's association, in my work with the Democratic Party, and here. There are rules in dealing with Trolls. You don't let them set the agenda. You only engage when you know you are better prepared. You stay on subject and ignore their attempts to change it when they are losing. In short, you NEVER try to play their game. 

Biden has determined this all on his own. Trump is attempting to come up with a nickname for Biden and Biden just says "He's a clown".  Trump's only advantage is if he takes the discussion off the facts and puts it at the level of who can hurl the best insults.   It appears Biden is not playing that game. 

“There’s so many nicknames I’m inclined to give this guy,” Biden said to laughter in the room. “You can just start with clown.”

“On every single issue and on every demeaning thing he says about other people, I have no problem responding directly,” Biden said. “What I’m not going to do is get into what he wants me to do. He wants this to be a mud wrestling match.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/04/joe-biden-trump-clown-2020-1301641

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors