Reply
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Biden's Word Salad

"The powers-that-be in the Democratic Party are orchestrating Joementum into a frenzy. If they have their way, the man will meet the moment if he can remember where heโ€™s going.

The video clip below appears to have been taken from Bidenโ€™s remarks at Texas Southern University in Houston today when he made his best effort to recite the self-evident truths set forth in the Declaration of Independence (below, C-SPAN video here). Iโ€™m filing this under Laughter is the Best Medicine.

 

"My name is Joe Biden, I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate, vote for me on Super Thursday in North South Carolina because we hold these truths to be self-evident all men and women created by the, you know, the thing."

 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/03/joementum-that-thing-he-does.php

 

He'll be okay as soon as he figures out where he is. Go Joe!

 

Honored Social Butterfly

All I can say in response to this thread is CONFEFE!!!

 

How is the porn president doing this weekend.  Getting a good golf game in today (Sunday) as the nation gets sicker? 

0 Kudos
435 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

How about "convfefe" and "Nambia"  ??????


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

ChasKy53:  How about "convfefe" and "Nambia"  ??????

 

 

Don't forget when he was trying to talk about the "origins" (I forget what now) and he kept calling it "oranges", or talking about the future and calling it the "furniture". The screws aren't just loose, they're missing.

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  How about "convfefe" and "Nambia"  ??????

 

 

Don't forget when he was trying to talk about the "origins" (I forget what now) and he kept calling it "oranges", or talking about the future and calling it the "furniture". The screws aren't just loose, they're missing.


Ah yes, speaking of furniture...

 

 

OK, in all fairness, he is trying to read off a teleprompter here and we all know he can't read.  ๐Ÿ˜†

Honored Social Butterfly

Poor Donald J Trump: He was born with a golden tootsie roll in his mouth...

 

 

 

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Honored Social Butterfly

PanJ said about the Trump Video, "If I were a Trump supporter I would know better than to go there."

 

That's why you're not a Trump supporter. Having said that, cult members are incapable of seeing any flaws in their supreme Leader. That's what makes them incredible hypocrites as they ignore every negative about Trump while dutifully attacking his opponents.

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ said about the Trump Video, "If I were a Trump supporter I would know better than to go there."

 

That's why you're not a Trump supporter. Having said that, cult members are incapable of seeing any flaws in their supreme Leader. That's what makes them incredible hypocrites as they ignore every negative about Trump while dutifully attacking his opponents.


Not true! It was a matter of choosing the lesser evil.

0 Kudos
400 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

PanJ, that video of Trump was priceless. I have a feeling we're going to see it over and over.

 

https://youtu.be/UE9BXkQ-SRc 

Honored Social Butterfly

CriticalThinking:   PanJ, that video of Trump was priceless. I have a feeling we're going to see it over and over.

 

 

Definitely. It highlights how silly it makes people look to try to turn Biden into a bumbling fool while supporting Trump. If I were a Trump supporter I would know better than to go there.

Honored Social Butterfly

 Poor Joe has very stiff competition.

 

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

 Poor Joe has very stiff competition.

 


Here's another edition to amaze and befuddle you. ๐Ÿคช  Joe has nothing on Mr. Mushmouth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@jfpinlvn wrote:

"The powers-that-be in the Democratic Party are orchestrating Joementum into a frenzy. If they have their way, the man will meet the moment if he can remember where heโ€™s going.

The video clip below appears to have been taken from Bidenโ€™s remarks at Texas Southern University in Houston today when he made his best effort to recite the self-evident truths set forth in the Declaration of Independence (below, C-SPAN video here). Iโ€™m filing this under Laughter is the Best Medicine.

 

"My name is Joe Biden, I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate, vote for me on Super Thursday in North South Carolina because we hold these truths to be self-evident all men and women created by the, you know, the thing."

 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/03/joementum-that-thing-he-does.php

 

He'll be okay as soon as he figures out where he is. Go Joe!

 


You haven't been in this message board in years, what made you come back?
Well, we all know that Biden is not a great orator, or a debator, but we all know Joe and Joe knows us. but thank you for coming back and posting. we really miss  you. LOL  LOL  LOL

no name
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"The powers-that-be in the Democratic Party are orchestrating Joementum into a frenzy. If they have their way, the man will meet the moment if he can remember where heโ€™s going.

The video clip below appears to have been taken from Bidenโ€™s remarks at Texas Southern University in Houston today when he made his best effort to recite the self-evident truths set forth in the Declaration of Independence (below, C-SPAN video here). Iโ€™m filing this under Laughter is the Best Medicine.

 

"My name is Joe Biden, I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate, vote for me on Super Thursday in North South Carolina because we hold these truths to be self-evident all men and women created by the, you know, the thing."

 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/03/joementum-that-thing-he-does.php

 

He'll be okay as soon as he figures out where he is. Go Joe!

 


You haven't been in this message board in years, what made you come back?
Well, we all know that Biden is not a great orator, or a debator, but we all know Joe and Joe knows us. but thank you for coming back and posting. we really miss  you. LOL  LOL  LOL


Thanks for the welcome

0 Kudos
401 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@jfpinlvn wrote:

Thanks for the welcome


Hey, I welcome you back. As Trump continued his march of incompetence, finding conservatives has been getting tougher and tougher.  And with all the acting department heads, the review of the retractions William Barr did to the Mueller Report, and Trump's mishandling of the coronavirus, it is good to have someone put up the straw men. WELCOME BACK. 

0 Kudos
399 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png