Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
579
Views

579 Views
Message 61 of 71

In a debate with Pence, Harris will hang his family jewels on his ears .... just like she did to obnoxious Republican Senators in Congressional hearings!!!

 

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
579
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
589
Views

589 Views
Message 62 of 71
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
589
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
603
Views

603 Views
Message 63 of 71

@oceanedge2 wrote:

This is great!  The 90 minute (no interruptions) vice presidential debate between Harris and Pence (or whomever rump may pick as his running mate) will be outstanding!


Good point.

 

In desperation, watch Trump dump Pence and also get a woman running mate!

 

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
603
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
611
Views

611 Views
Message 64 of 71
Tell you what CeeTee. This choice has lit up social media with approval. Especially twitter. I'm excited!
Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
611
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
608
Views

608 Views
Message 65 of 71

This is great!  The 90 minute (no interruptions) vice presidential debate between Harris and Pence (or whomever rump may pick as his running mate) will be outstanding!

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
608
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
628
Views

628 Views
Message 66 of 71

Tom, we have two mainstream candidates in Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Of course, Trump Cult members will be attacking them every day until November 3rd with one bogus lie after another.

 

This is the kind of ticket which will draw REAL Republicans who hate Comrade Trump. Remember, the last survey of COLLEGE EDUCATED REPUBLICAN WOMEN showed a dismal 29% approval rate for Trump. The other 71% might vote for Kamala and Joe, that would spell doom for Trump's campaign.

 

Tom, I'm thrilled with Joe's choice. I was worried he was going to go with a left leaning candidate to please the Bernie / Elizabeth Warren wing of the party. I say YES to Kamala!

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
628
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
635
Views

635 Views
Message 67 of 71
And we need another Prosecutor to go after the Criminal in Chief!
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
635
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
4
Kudos
637
Views

637 Views
Message 68 of 71

Biden along with the left are nothing more than total insane nut cases.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
637
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
626
Views

626 Views
Message 69 of 71

 I hope she enjoys her few weeks of fame...😁  praying angel Aug 2020.gif

 

 

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
626
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
8
Kudos
616
Views

616 Views
Message 70 of 71

Great Choice!

 

She's very smart, mainstream, a great speaker, and I like the fact that she was a prosecutor.

Report Inappropriate Content
8
Kudos
616
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors