Honored Social Butterfly

Biden TH draws a million more viewers than Trump's

Frankly, I don't think it means much but you know it is going to drive Trump around the bend. Remember, he is the guy who claimed the largest inaugural crowds in history even when photos showed that not to be the case.  He is still arguing that he does not have tiny hands. 

Nearly a million more television viewers on Thursday watched former vice president Joe Biden’s town hall live than those who watched President Trump’s, according to early data compiled by measurement company Nielsen.

Biden’s town hall on ABC averaged 13.9 million viewers, compared to just over 13 million for Trump’s NBC town hall on television. The higher figure for Biden’s event is particularly surprising given that he appeared just on one network, compared to Trump, whose town hall was simulcast on MSNBC and CNBC.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2020/10/16/biden-trump-townhall-ratings/?fbclid=IwAR2Hucx1YFpPX... 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

Frankly, I don't think it means much but you know it is going to drive Trump around the bend.

Around the bend and out of sight works for me.  rump had nothing new, except he will accept a transition.  Big deal!

Biden was informative and responsive and I'm glad so many listened to his ideas, plans and opinions.

There are no more stops for frump to pull out.  Except ~ his War on the Virus where he brings his sheep all together to practice herd immunity.  WINNING by way of death is a very strange strategy for a war.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png