Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 12

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

If we kept count of every time tRump shot himself in his own behind, he wouldn't have anything left to sit on!  For sure!

And that's a lot of behind.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

LydiaN:  If we kept count of every time tRump shot himself in his own behind, he wouldn't have anything left to sit on!  For sure!

It would take a few high capacity magazines to reduce the size of his posterior.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

If we kept count of every time tRump shot himself in his own behind, he wouldn't have anything left to sit on!  For sure!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12
Richva posted..

Once current prediction by statisticians is 275 electoral college votes for Biden and 100 some for Trump.

=====================================================

Glad to see you are back on this board.
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Roxanna35 posted...

Nice story, but no dice. Look most of the people today are worried more about the virus than anythings else. and most I am sure wants to see these elections finish and complete.
so, whatever happened in that plant, will nave a minimal effect on the outcome. sorry next time better story.

==================================================

I think that most people care what Biden does and says as he might become our next President .

Once current prediction by statisticians is 275 electoral college votes for Biden and 100 some for Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Assult weapons were banned in America for 10 years. No one lost their pistols, rifles, or shotguns. And, if someone wanted one bad enough, they could've probably figured out a way to get their hands on an AR-15. I just don't understand why it's so important for so many people to own a weapon designed specifically to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time. I'm all for more and better background checks and a ban on assult weapons, and if Biden supports this, it's one more reason to give him my vote.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12
Roxanna35 posted...

Nice story, but no dice. Look most of the people today are worried more about the virus than anythings else. and most I am sure wants to see these elections finish and complete.
so, whatever happened in that plant, will nave a minimal effect on the outcome. sorry next time better story.

==================================================

I think that most people care what Biden does and says as he might become our next President .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

So, your entire argument is that Biden referred to an AR-14 instead of an AR-15 before immediately correcting himself?  Seriously?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

Per your title I must believe those are prosthetics below rumple's kneecaps.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

"At the beginning of the exchange, the worker confronted Biden with claims that the former vice president was trying to take away "our 2nd Amendment," to which Biden told the man he was "full of s---" 

Some people require plain language to get a message and that's what this nincompoop got....good for Joe.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit