Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'

Message 31 of 66

jimc91- After three years with Trump as our President we are still learning about the effects of a mental illness commonly referred to as TDS. 

I completely agree. After watching Trump cozy up to the Russians and the KKK. Watching him get spanked and sent home by the N.Koreans. Watching him give Iran the bomb.  Watching as he is lauged at while addressing  the United Nations.  Seeing a 50% turnover in his cabinet positions and 46% of all his Heads of Department positions occupied by "acting". 

We have learned the underlying cause of TDS is the more insidious, ITYS or "I told you so, Syndrom".  ITDS is manifested by reading the newspaper followed by holding one's head in one's hands and repeating over and over "I told you so, I told you so". It is repeated too often to count. 

Fortunately, the cure is the inauguration in January.  See, some things do get better with the weather. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'

Message 32 of 66

It looks like Jim HIJACKED his own thread when he wrote, "After three years with Trump as our President we are still learning about the effects of a mental illness commonly referred to as TDS.  Apparently, when it evolves into deep hatred for another human being it can cause many dangerous side effects for the person afflicted.  We have seen some people develop delusions and they are convinced they literally have the ability to read other peoples minds and know what another person is thinking.  It's really a serious condition!  The good news is that it can be treated by mental healthcare professionals available almost everywhere"

Does that sound like a double standard to you? Is it OK for him to hijack his own thread? I didn't see one word about the topic of his thread.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 66

@KidBoy2 Wrote:

But then that would the loony left have to talk about?

They talk about Trump Cult Members...again and again...I almost think they believe what they post.  Good for a laugh!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After three years with Trump as our President we are still learning about the effects of a mental illness commonly referred to as TDS.  Apparently, when it evolves into deep hatred for another human being it can cause many dangerous side effects for the person afflicted.  We have seen some people develop delusions and they are convinced they literally have the ability to read other peoples minds and know what another person is thinking.  It's really a serious condition!  The good news is that it can be treated by mental healthcare professionals available almost everywhere.  We should continue to pray for these folks because Trump is still our President.  In my view (also known as my opinion), the American people will give Trump 4 more years to finish what he has started.

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 66

jimc91-

Translation:

I don't like all this focus on Joe Biden so please let's steer this thread off topic and talk about Donald Trump because I hate him!

MY Comment:

Stop trying to hijack this thread and start your on thread about Trump.  This thread is about Joe Biden's bigoted and condescending comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wait!  You mean this thread is not the place for the bigoted and condescending TRUMP comments?  But...............there are so MANY from which to choose.  Perhaps we should have a contest for who can find the most?  I'll start. 

"You're living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58% of your youth is unemployed -- what the hell do you have to lose?" Trump asked the audience

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 66

Joe Biden could shoot someone on 5th Ave and Democrats would still vote for him.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 66

Stop trying to hijack this thread and start your on thread about Trump. This thread is about Joe Biden's bigoted and condescending comment on the Breakfast Club Radio

======================================================================

But then that would the loony left have to talk about?

They talk about Trump Cult Members...again and again...I almost think they believe what they post.  Good for a laugh!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'

Message 37 of 66

Trump Cult members, just like their idol in the White House, cannot accept criticism. In this particular case, talking about Trump is very appropriate in this thread, it doesn't come close to hijacking the thread. 

The reason is blatant hypocrisy in Trump World. Since Trump was impeached for illegally attacking Biden in Ukraine. the Trump Propaganda machine had been attacking Joe Biden every day. At the same time, they're claiming Biden isn't a formidable candidate. Really? Than why are they spending so much time attacking the man? The answer is obvious. The more they attack Joe Biden, the more it illustrates how much they fear his candidacy. 

Back to this thread. When you only received 8% of the black vote in the 2016 election, meaning 92% voted for Hillary, you do not have the moral high ground on this issue. If a president, who's thoroughly disliked or hated by the overwhelming majority of black voters, why would anyone dare attack Joe Biden on the issue of race, with a man that's extremely popular in black America?

The answer is Trump World where facts and the truth are totally irrelevant.They want to attack/criticize Biden, but just like their hero in the White House, they can't handle it when Trump is called out by highlighting the utter dislike and hate most black Americans have for the man.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 66

@Richva Wrote:

Remember this Trump quote from August 2019?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Translation:

I don't like all this focus on Joe Biden so please let's steer this thread off topic and talk about Donald Trump because I hate him!

MY Comment:

Stop trying to hijack this thread and start your on thread about Trump.  This thread is about Joe Biden's bigoted and condescending comment on the Breakfast Club Radio Show...  I know you don't like it, but he said it, so deal with it!

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 66

Remember this Trump quote from August 2019?
“And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 66

Joe Biden is really having a hard time getting his platform on message and understanding it.  He made the comment that he was endorsed by the NAACP every time he has run for office.  The NAACP begs to differ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BY:  Joel Pollak

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) responded Friday evening to comments earlier in the day by former Vice President Joe Biden, who claimed — falsely — that the NAACP had endorsed him.

In an interview with host Charlemagne tha God on The Breakfast Club with New York’s Power 105.1 FM, Biden said: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” He went on to defend his record on issues relevant to the black community, claiming: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I’ve run.”

In response, Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, issued a statement:

Yesterday [sic], former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement. We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level. Persons affiliated with the NAACP at the national, state, and local levels are free to make candidate endorsements in a personal capacity, but they do not reflect support by the NAACP as an organization. The NAACP has one mission and that is fighting for and advancing our Black communities towards an equitable reality. Our primary focus at this moment is to ensure that our communities that have been victims of domestic terrorism and disproportionately impacted by this pandemic have the opportunity to cast their powerful vote come November.

Biden owes his candidacy to the African American vote, which he won by a wide margin in the South Carolina primary on Feb. 29.

The NAACP, more than a century old, is the country’s most prominent civil rights organization.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMHO, we need to see more of Joe Biden on the campaign trail.  We need to hear him responding to real questions by real people on the real issues that are important to the voters.  

Trump does it every day.  Ask a question and you will get an answer.  You may not like the answer or how he articulates it but you will know exactly where he stands on it.

All we are hearing about Joe Biden is what his very protective press media types think we want to hear.  When he performs on his own, that is when we know where he stands on the issues.  "If you vote for Trump, you ain't black, come on man!"

Come on down to Florida Joe, we have a few questions we would like you to answer without the help of your handlers...

VIMTSTL
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors