Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'

Message 41 of 66

Well we see the reply about Biden kissing Obama feet.  We all know what that means so now we have the answer from the KKK, white nationalist end of the Trump supporters. That is like the reply we would get from the Hitler SS in the 1930. The only way to end the Trump destruction of the USA is by ending Trump in Nov. VOTE HIM OUT

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'

Message 42 of 66

Excuse me, I made a mistake. The Republicans have one black Senator. That's the equivalent of a college basketball team with 14 white guys and one black guy, claiming they're not an all white team. I'm LOL. They are an ALL WHITE PARTY!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 66
Start your own thread and stop trying to hijack this thread, it's about Joe Biden.

TOO FUNNY!! @jimc91.....Ah come on man, you know this is all about Trump. Give the Joeettes a break man. I remember when mentioning the color of one's skin was racist. What happened man?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 66
Tim Scott is an up and comer. Good guy, hard worker for the people of South Carolina.

Works closely with the president to promote opportunities for Americans in the inner cities.

Libs are experts at Godwin's Law
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 66

Trump Cult members always ignore and/or they are thoroughly confused by FACTS, such as they are an ALL WHITE PARTY. Of course they do everything they can to avoid this obvious fact.  

53 Republican Senators: ZERO people of color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Republican Senator" Tim Scott (South Carolina)...

scott tim.jpg

scott tim election.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 66

We've already seen Joe kiss Obama's feet.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 66

This problem will last until Sissy Trump kisses a Klansman full on the lips. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 66
sounds cultish

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 66

This afternoon I had to chance to see the interview which at least for me does not open on here.

The interview was a good one with good questions and answers. At the end the host and Biden were wrapping up. I guess this was the first time they had the chance to work together and this was remote so they were not in the same location. Biden was saying he enjoyed the interview, and so was the host. Biden was saying he would come on the show again, and the host said he would like to have him. Biden said he would like to meet him sometime, and the host said fine. During this friendly back and forth Biden made like a final comment on his record with the black community. There was a comment back and Biden made the full remark. The host made a remark back to Biden that the Black community has no such standards or something to that effect. They then said their good byes and the interview was over.

Yes in hind sight Biden would have been  better off not making that 2 line comment, but what he was saying was I have always stood up for the black community. It was made in a friendly wrap up to a good back and forth and the host seemed to understand what Biden said but reminded him never take a group for granted.

Now lets get to the far right after math and the out right nonsense posted in here. What was posted in here was to take out of context what happened. I will go further it was to try and change it from something meant  good to a hateful swipe at the black community, and it was done on purpose by Trump leaders, and the enablers who followed their leaders. It shows how low human beings can go to try and destroy something or somebody falsely. You can say they should be ashamed, but that will never happen. They are proud of this type of attack. It proves that in dealing with Trump you deal with the lowest form of ethics ever created. It also should tell every thinking person what makes up Trump and his supporters.  What is even sadder is to see Bernie dragged into this by his supporters. It is hard to think some are on the same low level as the Trump supporters are.

All go watch the full interview. You can tell I am totally disgusted with  the far right Trump crew. In my opinion they are really unfit to have any type of responsibility for anything.  Thinking people Go watch it and tell us what you think

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 66

Joe Biden (From the Video): "...the NAACP endorsed me every time I’ve run, I mean, come on."

Shortly after Biden made his statement, Gerald A. Griggs, an NAACP attorney stated:

“Let the record reflect that the NAACP has NEVER endorsed Joe Biden. We don’t endorse candidates as an organization.”

President of the Georgia NAACP, James “Major” Woodall:

“Let the record reflect that the NAACP has NEVER endorsed Joe Biden. As a nonprofit organization, we do not endorse candidates. We organize around issues that benefit the liberation of our people.”

Marc Banks, National Press Secretary, confirmed that the NAACP does not endorse candidates. He said:

As a non-partisan organization, the NAACP does not endorse and has one mission and that is fighting for and advancing our Black communities towards an equitable reality. Our primary focus in this moment is to ensure that our communities that have been victims of domestic terrorism and disproportionately impacted by this pandemic have the opportunity to cast their powerful vote come November.”

Banks also noted that individuals are free to endorse whoever they want in a personal capacity not affiliated with the NAACP.

"Also… for further clarification persons affiliated with the NAACP at the national, state, and local levels are free to make candidate endorsements in a personal capacity, but they do not reflect support by the NAACP as an organization.”

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/biden-naacp-endorse/

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors