Honored Social Butterfly

Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden went on the Breakfast Club radio show Friday and questioned the blackness of any voters who would not support him.

He needs to be on TV more and respond to questions that require him to respond on the spur of the moment...

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 Wrote:

Perhaps you may want to go back and watch all of trump’s rallies...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL!!

Translation = I don't have any proof of my accusation but I still don't like what you posted about Joe Biden...  Even though the video is of Joe and in his own words, "You ain't Black". I need to change the subject.

My comment:

Start your own thread and stop trying to hijack this thread, it's about Joe Biden.

TOO FUNNY!!

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Start your own thread and stop trying to hijack this thread, it's about Joe Biden.

TOO FUNNY!! @jimc91.....Ah come on man, you know this is all about Trump. Give the Joeettes a break man. I remember when mentioning the color of one's skin was racist. What happened man?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump said it at a campaign rally. It has been shown more times than the articles Jim posts on Flynn.  Every thinking person know what a big mistake it was for them to have voted for Mob Boss Trump. Most did not know he was head of a Mob.  No the thread is about Trump since you posted something about the election in Nov. between Biden and Mob Boss Dictator Trump. You told us that black people will vote for Trump because of Biden. The answer to that is no they will vote for Biden because of the total failure Mob Boss Dictator Trump has been.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I see where Joe Biden is in damage control for his comments this morning...

"Former Vice President Joe Biden walked back his Friday morning comments suggesting that black supporters of President Donald Trump “ain’t black.”

“Perhaps I was much too cavalier,” Biden said during a phone call to the Black Chamber of Commerce, according to NBC News correspondent Mike Memoli. “I know the comments have come off like I was taking the African American vote for granted. But nothing could be further from the truth.”

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

I see where Joe Biden is in damage control for his comments this morning...

“Perhaps I was much too cavalier,”

Perhaps.  Apology accepted.  Thank you.

Like.Me - Like.Me - LIKE ME !!!  or... your mailbox will remain empty of a ballot.

rupadoodle never has been much good at damage control.  Or apologies.  Don't believe I've heard one from him ever.  We are talking leadership qualities right?

Honored Social Butterfly

@oceanedge2 

To admit that you are wrong, takes a much larger man or woman, instead of a small man or woman, that never admits a mistake. 
It also says a lot about being a leader, mistakes are and will be made, it’s how you deal with them that counts. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png