Honored Social Butterfly

Biden: I’m Not Going To Ban Fracking, Trump Is Lying. Here’s Biden On Fracking The Last Two Years.

Biden: I’m Not Going To Ban Fracking, Trump Is Lying. Here’s Biden On Fracking The Last Two Years.

On Monday, speaking in a warehouse in Pennsylvania, a state where many jobs have been gained because of fracking, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden snapped, “There’s a place for the energy workers right here in Pennsylvania. I am not banning fracking. Let me say that again. I am not banning fracking. No matter how many times Donald Trump lies about me.”

Here’s a look at some of the responses Biden has offered over the last couple of years about fracking:

On January 24, 2020, speaking to a New Hampshire voter, Biden said he would stop fracking. The woman voter asked, “But like, what about, say, stopping fracking?”

Biden answered, “Yes.”

Woman voter: “And stopping pipeline infrastructure?”

Biden: “Yes.”

On March 15, 2020, a Democratic presidential debate between Biden and Senator Bernie Sanders was hosted by CNN, moderated by CNN’s Jake Tapper. During that debate, there was this exchange:

Sanders: What this moment is about Joe, is that the scientists are telling us they underestimated the severity of the crisis. They were wrong. The problem is more severe. So all that I’m saying right here is that we are fighting for the future of this planet, for the wellbeing of our kids and future generations. You cannot continue, as I understand Joe believes, to continue fracking, correct me if I’m wrong. What we need to do right now is bringing the world together, tell the fossil fuel industry that we are going to move aggressively to win solar, sustainable energies-

Tapper: Thank you.

Sanders: … and energy efficiency.

Tapper: Thank you Senator.

Biden: No more, no new fracking.

Also in that debate, Biden stated, “Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry. No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one.”

In December 2019, Biden said of coal miners, “Anybody who can go down 300 to 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well…Give me a break! Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

;

At a Democratic presidential debate in late July 2019, CNN’s Dana Bash asked Biden, “Just to clarify, would there be any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration?”

Biden answered, “No. We would — we would work it out. Make sure it’s eliminated and no more subsidies for either one of those. Either — any fossil fuel.”

Biden told a story at the beginning of his remarks on Monday about President Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II. Biden said, “In the early days of World War II, Franklin Roosevelt told the country, and I quote, “The news is going to get worse and worse before it gets better and better. And the American people deserve to have it straight from the shoulder.”

Biden then asserted, “Straight from the shoulder. The job of a president is to tell it straight from the shoulder. Tell the truth.”

VIMTSTL
Social Butterfly

Good job jimc AND great article...putting the lying where it belongs!  ALL of us that are paying attention, have heard him say he's against fracking more than once.  We also know, the dems will do and say whatever it takes to win this election, including colluding with russia, china, iran or bidens cohorts... the kkk.  Just like they TRIED to do in the 2016 election!

Get ready, we know we're going to hear even more lying from biden, harris and the dems, a whole lot more before Nov 3rd. 

HYPOCRISY hillary and biden July 2020.jpg

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

Good job jimc AND great article...putting the lying where it belongs!  ALL of us that are paying attention, have heard him say he's against fracking more than once.  We also know, the dems will do and say whatever it takes to win this election, including colluding with russia, china, iran or bidens cohorts... the kkk.  Just like they TRIED to do in the 2016 election!

Get ready, we know we're going to hear even more lying from biden, harris and the dems, a whole lot more before Nov 3rd. 

HYPOCRISY hillary and biden July 2020.jpg

BOGUS ACCUSATIONS !!!!!

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/nov/15/facebook-posts/no-russia-did-not-donate-145-millio...

Russian oligarchs, however, are backing up billions in loans to Trump via crooked laundromat Deutche Bank. That's why Trump throws America and its military under the bus to appease Russia .... even allowing Russia to put bounties on our American soldiers!!!

As for "lying" ... Trump has told over 20,000 lies since becoming an unconstitutionally elected president!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

ummmm, how many environmental rollbacks in his four years has Trump committed???? About 37 at last count. Our air and water are much much dirtier under Trump. Biden isn't President yet, lets see where he stands AFTER he wins in November!! LOL!
Honored Social Butterfly

I think the left has fracked his brain. Apparently they've come back with 'nothing'.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png