Esteemed Social Butterfly

Biden Getting #MeTood

"Actress-turned-#MeToo activist Rose McGowan has been nothing but principled when it comes to exposing sexual predators, regardless of their political stripe.

McGowan  a rape survivor – was the first celebrity to come to Tara Reade’s defense after she made a sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden while the media-entertainment industrial complex remained largely silent. 

Now the survivor who turned the tables on the untouchable Harvey Weinstein is publicly calling on the Democrat’s presumptive presidential nominee to resign as more details trickle in. McGowan’s blistering ultimatum came via Twitter.

The Daily Wire reports:

McGowan made the remarks in response to a tweet from the Biden campaign that said that Biden would host a town hall Tuesday afternoon on how the pandemic is impacting women.

rose mcgowan

@rosemcgowan

Let me guess? @MichelleObama is endorsing you? Answer your taxpayers, answer Tara Reade, stop speaking through your manager. You are a creep. You know it. We know it. I know it. Tara definitely knows it. #DropOutBiden https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1254940897130811393 

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden

Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be hosting a town hall on how COVID-19 is impacting women — and I'll be joined by a special guest. Tune in at 3 PM ET to watch: http://JoeBiden.com/Live 

More evidence that Reade had told people about the alleged incident at the time emerged last week when a video clip from that year surfaced that allegedly showed Reade’s mother calling into CNN to ask what she should do about her daughter who was having problems with a “prominent senator.”

Despite family and friends corroborating Reade’s story, criticism of Biden has not gone mainstream. The left knows politics is a zero-sum game and credible allegations of sexual misconduct diminish Biden’s electoral chances come November. Still, other #MeToo leaders are beginning to change their tune on Biden, most notably Alyssa Milano, who previously portrayed herself as an avid Biden defender. (Daily Wire)

Left-wing activist Alyssa Milano conceded on Monday night that it was time to listen to Tara Reade, who has accused Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden of rape, after more evidence this week that appears to substantiate the credibility of her claims.

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano

I’m aware of the new developments in Tara Reade’s accusation against Joe Biden. I want Tara, like every other survivor, to have the space to be heard and seen without being used as fodder. I hear and see you, Tara. #MeToo

During an interview in early April, Milano said that she was “staying quiet” on the accusation because “the mainstream media” had not reported much on it."

Honored Social Butterfly

This is going to be so much fun.  This event which allegedly occurred in 1993 has all kinds of interesting history but it should begin to make some real comparisons to Trump's problem will 22 public and documented allegations of sexual misconduct.  The problem the regressives have is the 30  year old allegation which Biden is treating with respect but has no evidence and the 22 allegations Trump has been trying desperately to keep out of the courts.  I LOVE this. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png