You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Safe Driving course! Use code BELLS to save 25 percent now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Beware of Distractors

Message 1 of 4

@gruffstuff wrote:

His wife's a NUDE MODEL that worked in the country illegally, his sons have business dealings with a foreign enemy, he has sexual fantasies about his OWN DAUGHTER, the White House is in turmoil......... one would not believe that one man could take a whole country down the rabbit hole but here he is, doing it and being quite successful at it.

Yeah .................. but that is because his detractors are distracting him.

None of that influences me.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

His wife's a NUDE MODEL that worked in the country illegally, his sons have business dealings with a foreign enemy, he has sexual fantasies about his OWN DAUGHTER, the White House is in turmoil......... one would not believe that one man could take a whole country down the rabbit hole but here he is, doing it and being quite successful at it.

Yeah .................. but that is because his detractors are distracting him.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@aruzinsky wrote:

Fred Rogers said, “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” 

I'm telling you, "Watch out for the distractors."

Who do you suppose are Trump's biggest distractors?  

From your post, I have no idea.

What does a bus crash in CHINA have to do with the horrible job as president TRUMP THE CHUMP has performed so far.

Our allies make fun of THE CHUMP.

Our enemies give each other HIGH FIVES mocking TRUMP THE CHUMP.

He's not invited to one HERO'S FUNERAL and is not allowed to speak at another HERO'S FUNERAL.

He has taken an economy that was growing and has through his voo-doo economics brought it to a halt.

Sears is closing, Thomasville Furniture is closing, Ford Plants are closing, markets are crashing, savings are shrinking..... sounds somewhat like how he ran his businesses.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Beware of Distractors

Message 4 of 4

Fred Rogers said, “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” 

I'm telling you, "Watch out for the distractors."

Who do you suppose are Trump's biggest distractors?  

Kudos
Views
Replies