Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Betsy DeVos is a CROOK STEALING FROM US

Message 1 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

I really haven't followed stories about Betsy DeVos. I just hear she favors privatizing public schools.

I do know Omarosa said in her book that Betsy DeVos should resign and that she's unqualified for that position.

Trump also has a nickname for her -- "Ditzy DeVos" according to Omarosa.

She lost the recent court case. Sounds like she really is inept.

Not "privatizing" but rather providing alternatives for kids in failing schools. This is opposed by the teachers' unions hence it is opposed by the Dems hence (to the left) she is a "crook".

Public schools that are performing below expectations are doing so because of 30 years of REpublicans cutting their budgets and attacking teachers with such vitrol and spite many of the best have been driven out ofthe profession.

Their solution is to transfer money from the public schools to for-profit's that are the k-12 equivalent of Trump Univ - that is, they deliver nothing but lies.

These for-profits pay their teachers half what a qualified teacher would cost, but since Republicans wrote the "regulations" on how they operate, there is no requirement for the for-profit teachers to have any teaching or other academic credentials whatsoever.

While the ones delivering the inadequate education are paid a pitance, the ones running the for-profits are getting seriously rich very quickly and the whole process is just another example of how Republicans redistribute wealth and income from the middle to the rvery top.

Those are MIDDLE CLASS tax dollars flowing into the coffers of the newly rich for-profit owners, and the students will never be able to earn back what their parents had taken from them through the transfer of their tax dollars and the quality of their non-educational experience.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

I really haven't followed stories about Betsy DeVos. I just hear she favors privatizing public schools.

I do know Omarosa said in her book that Betsy DeVos should resign and that she's unqualified for that position.

Not "privatizing" but rather providing alternatives for kids in failing schools. This is opposed by the teachers' unions hence it is opposed by the Dems hence (to the left) she is a "crook".

To unpatriotic, scumbag cultists who support trump - she is considered good...

Despicable unpatriotic trump-sucking sycophants and real patriotic Americans have chosen opposing sides....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@gordyfl wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10
@bkohatl
Should we have expected anyone better, after all The Orange Face put her there. I know when questioned once she really did seem a little ditzy, and didn't seem to know a lot of questions she should have. But who cares, it's only the future, our KIDS.

Her brother is another one in hot water isn't he? Can't remember for what right off the top of my head.

Both fiends of guess who, yup The Donald.!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10
As a side note, the Devos' were the first private citizens to visit Ford in the White House. They have the same stomping grounds. The area is dominated by Calvinistic thinking and the Dutch Reformed church.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@alferdpacker wrote:

Did you know that one of Betsy's truly evil and malicious plans got shut down in court?

She is indeed the Wicked Witch...

Interestingly the original wicked witch in the original Wizard of Oz movie was trained as a schoolteacher and always cared for children and educational issues - quite unlike bitsy-brained-Betsy...

Federal court ponders next steps in DeVos for-profit suit - StarTribune.com

Judge rejects DeVos’s interpretation of order to halt partial student debt relief plan - The Washing...

Yes. The devos family here has long been behind what we call the *Dixiefication* of Michigan. Its whats happeneing all across the rust belt. Our Gov, Snyder of Flint Water fame is known as the Trump of Governors. Unilateral action to make the state RTW after saying he didnt support it, enacting a tax on retirees while giving corporate tax cuts. The State has really declined since the R's took over. SOme winger is going to blame Granholm of course for the budget cuts during her admin, but 2 weeks before Engler ( her predesor) left office he slashed corporate taxes to the point of deficiet, and handed it to Granholm. Michael Mooore has a new documentary out, and i can assure you everything he has said about Michigan since he began reagan bashing is TRUE.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Did you know that one of Betsy's truly evil and malicious plans got shut down in court?

She is indeed the Wicked Witch...

Interestingly the original wicked witch in the original Wizard of Oz movie was trained as a schoolteacher and always cared for children and educational issues - quite unlike bitsy-brained-Betsy...

Federal court ponders next steps in DeVos for-profit suit - StarTribune.com

Judge rejects DeVos’s interpretation of order to halt partial student debt relief plan - The Washing...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10
I have the pleasure of living in Michigan and watching this *it* show since the late 80's. All i can say is..i told ya so. Her brother Erik Prince also is in the news for running a private army.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Betsy DeVos is a CROOK STEALING FROM US

Message 10 of 10

devos 1.0.PNG