Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
332
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

332 Views
Message 51 of 162
Rker posted..

I am so glad to see this picture because I seldom deal with savages and now I have seen one. But perhpas she need that much meat in order to fill her belly which is huge!!!!
==========================================================

That was not very nice!

FYI I live in a state that has a over population of Deer.... in many areas many are dying from starvation.

So what does are state do? In hunting districts were the overpopulation exists they allow hunters to take, depending on the district to take up to 7 deer to help the problem.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
0
Kudos
332
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
332
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

332 Views
Message 52 of 162

@jimc91 wrote:

@rker321 

 

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 9.09.13 AM.png

 

 

I am so glad to see this picture  because I seldom deal with savages and now I have seen one.  But perhpas she need that much meat in order to fill her belly which is huge!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
332
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
325
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

325 Views
Message 53 of 162

What is an AR47?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
325
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
334
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

334 Views
Message 54 of 162
Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

=================================================

AR47 and AK47 are semi-automatic...just like many rifles and shotguns used for hunting and target shooting like the AR47 and AK47 are.

What is next for Beto and his ilk?


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
334
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
328
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

328 Views
Message 55 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

Please note in the article that the AR15s design intent was to counter the AK47.

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News .....


 


Regardless of what the family says, the version available for civilian use is not a military weapon. 

A weapon designed for mass killing is indeed a "military weapon" Tex!

A weapon designed to counter the AK47 military assault rifle is indeed a "military weapon" Tex!

 

 

After the military rejected the original AR-15, it was sold to the Colt company. Following are additional paragraphs from the source I posted earlier:

 

"ArmaLite first developed the AR-15 in the late 1950s as a military rifle, but had limited success in selling it. In 1959 the company sold the design to Colt.

 

"In 1963, the U.S. military selected Colt to manufacture the automatic rifle that soon became standard issue for U.S. troops in the Vietnam War. It was known as the M-16.  I carried one for several years in Vietnam.

 

"Armed with that success, Colt ramped up production of a semiautomatic version of the M-16 that it sold to law enforcement and the public, marketed as the AR-15."

 

And NOTHING in your cherry picked incomplete information changes the FACT that the AR15 was designed as a military assault rifle for mass killing ..... NEVER intended for civilian use!!!

 

And I note that you went to a NBC article quoting the Stoner family for your source of information instead of technical or official sources. 

Quotes from the FAMILY of the AR15s inventor are far more credible than cherry picked half truths!

 

The specifications had to be revised before it could be considered for acceptance.

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with the FACT that the AR15 was designed as a military mass killing weapon ..... NEVER intended for civilian use!!!

 

 

 

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
328
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
327
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

327 Views
Message 56 of 162

The individual weapon carried by troops in Vietnam had a full-auto mode. That proved totally ineffective and we REMOVED it from subsequent versions of the M-16.

 

It is the SEMI-AUTO FIRE and EXTENDED CAPACITY (+8 rounds) MAGAZINES that make the current version a MILITARY GRADE WEAPON. As configured, the AR-15 and all similar weapons are the weapon of choice for Mass Murder BECAUSE THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR MASS MURDER - they have NO superior function for hunting, sport or home defense. In fact, the SEMI-AUTO capacity is what kills virtually all the bystanders on our city streets as the user sprays the area with 120 rounds per minute FOR MANY MANY MINUTES.

 

Remove the gas tube, block the ports, restrict the magazine to 8 round capacity and the gun is no longer "MILITARY GRADE" and is totally suitable for civilian use as it CANNOT become a "weapon of mass destruction" in ANOTHER slaughter of our infants and children in school or our coworkers in the workplace or strangers in the streets and shopping malls.

 

RETAIN the semi-auto and large capacity magazines and SUPPORT the slaughter of our friends, children and neighbors (and of course do the bidding of the NRAGOP.)

 

VOTE OUT REPUBLICANS

VOTE IN SANITY

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
327
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
312
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

312 Views
Message 57 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

It would be interested to hear about your experience and research with these firearms as a basis for your opinion.

I posted their history and thus facts Tex ..... no opinions!

 



Perhaps you can also post the source(s) where you found 'your' history and facts.  Until you furnish some basis for 'your' facts they are just opinion.  So far they do not agree with established information.


I am not sure of your point. Are you saying these war weapons are completely innocuous because they do not meet your standard of "military grade"? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
312
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
282
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

282 Views
Message 58 of 162

@myexper wrote:

 

Please note in the article that the AR15s design intent was to counter the AK47.

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News .....


 


Regardless of what the family says, the version available for civilian use is not a military weapon.  After the military rejected the original AR-15, it was sold to the Colt company. Following are additional paragraphs from the source I posted earlier:

 

"ArmaLite first developed the AR-15 in the late 1950s as a military rifle, but had limited success in selling it. In 1959 the company sold the design to Colt.

 

"In 1963, the U.S. military selected Colt to manufacture the automatic rifle that soon became standard issue for U.S. troops in the Vietnam War. It was known as the M-16.  I carried one for several years in Vietnam.

 

"Armed with that success, Colt ramped up production of a semiautomatic version of the M-16 that it sold to law enforcement and the public, marketed as the AR-15."

 

And I note that you went to a NBC article quoting the Stoner family for your source of information instead of technical or official sources.  The specifications had to be revised before it could be considered for acceptance.

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
282
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
302
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

302 Views
Message 59 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:



@MaVolta wrote:

But what is the litmus test for 'responsible' gun owners?  These guns have been purchased legally by people who passed background checks, only for them to go off the deep end at some point. In other cases, they have been stolen and used in a crime. 

 

There is no reason for these two weapons to exist except for gun mfrs to make big profits. The only reason to shoot one seems to be for the adrenalin rush when blowing a target to smithereens.


There are people from all walks of life that goes off the deep end.  The reasons you give is no reason to deny anyone the constitutional and lawful right to own these types of firearms.  From my perspective, as someone who doesn't own any, I see it as attempting to force views on others. 

 

 


There is no Constitutional Right to own a specific type of weapon.

Removing the semi-auto feature and large (+8 round) magazines allows everyone to keep their gun, just not in a form that is DESIGNED TO KILL THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF HUMAN BEINGS IN THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
302
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
299
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

299 Views
Message 60 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

It would be interested to hear about your experience and research with these firearms as a basis for your opinion.

I posted their history and thus facts Tex ..... no opinions!

 



Perhaps you can also post the source(s) where you found 'your' history and facts.  Until you furnish some basis for 'your' facts they are just opinion.  So far they do not agree with established information.


Here ya go Tex ......

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/family-ar-15-inventor-speaks-out-n593356

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
299
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors