Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

Message 161 of 162

You can safely bet all the money you have that right wingers will be playing Beto's comments in ads for years to come. I thought that was one of the dumbest comments I ever heard at a debate. I never thought much of Beto, and now, I think even less of him. 

He could have made his point by saying we're going to offer lucrative, voluntary buybacks for military assault weapons and everybody would be praising him. But he was more intent on creating a dramatic moment, which he thought would elevate his candidacy. Sorry Beto, it didn't work.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR15 & AK47

Message 162 of 162

Democratic 2020 presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke confirmed Saturday that his plan to attack gun violence would absolutely include a forced buyback.

O’Rourke shared a tweet Monday including video of the event, which took place in Charlottesville, VA. “I was asked how I’d address people’s fears that we will take away their assault rifles,” O’Rourke tweeted. “I want to be clear: That’s exactly what we’re going to do. Americans who own AR-15s and AK-47s will have to sell their assault weapons. All of them.”

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 7.08.33 AM.png

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's not what he said during the debate...  He said TAKE.

The dimms plan verbalized on nation TV during the debate!

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors