Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
427
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

427 Views
Message 41 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


Kind of like those of us who can't get pregnant forcing our views on those who can?


Speak for yourself.

 

I do question of how banning firearms can be carried out against the millions of RESPONSIBLE firearm owners; I understand there are 5 to 10 million  AR-15 style rifles in the country with a total of up to 300 million firearms owned by America.  Or how are laws going to be passed heavily restricting them?  

 

Is the Second Amendment going to be done away with (the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed)?  Would anyone think that a Congress would pass restrictive laws doing so?  Would anyone think that even a state government would do so?  

 

Again from my perspective this is still a case of those who doesn't own firearms, or has no problem with them, attempting to force their views on those who has no problem with them.  Much as in other areas of our lives.

 

 

 

 


RESPONSIBLE people are not allowed to legally possess field artillery, antiaircraft cannons or missiles, antitank weapons or plastic explosives BECAUSE there is no ligitimate reason for them to have such devices.

 

There is no LEGITIMATE reason for a civilian having a weapon that can fire 120 rounds per minute for extended periods of time.

 

You want one, JOIN A WELL REGULATED MILITIA such as the National Guard, which was the intent of the founding fathers when they wrote the 2d Amenment, not for it to become a suicide pact.

 

The view of gun nuts is superceeded by the need of our school children to grow up WITHOUT experiencing the slaughter of their classmates BY ANOTHER NUTJOB WIELDING A SEMI-AUTO, HIGH CAPACITY WEAPON.

 

Keep the gun - REMOVE THE GAS TUBE and block the ports to eliminate it's MILITARY FUNCTION. JUST LIKE YOU DO WHEN YOU BUY A CANNON FROM WAR SURPLUS

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
427
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
406
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR15 & AK47

406 Views
Message 42 of 162

Excuse,  excuses and more excuses. the love affair that the Americans have with thier guns is one of the problems that exist in this country.  people hunt in other countries, deer do exist in other countries, and deer are killed with firearrsm in other countries.\ Here apparently we think that the to deal with an overpopulation problem you simply need to to use a grenade.
Please, give me a breaik this is not the only countrty in the world. 

problems are resolved differently we are not the example that many followe, your have mixed up american exceptionalism with  real  problem solving.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
406
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
389
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR15 & AK47

389 Views
Message 43 of 162

Screenshot 2019-09-17 at 8.23.44 AM.png

 

 

 

I also would like to just mention how the weapon industry is so powerful that you will notice there aren't any public service messages going out every evening while watching your local/national news, do you?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
389
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
391
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

391 Views
Message 44 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

 

I am so glad to see this picture  because I seldom deal with savages and now I have seen one.  But perhpas she need that much meat in order to fill her belly which is huge!!!!


Perhaps you should do some research regarding the overpopulation of deer because of the absence of natural predators?  That means they are overrunning cities, housing areas and other places.  Not only that, but becoming a hazard on highways, etc.  Ever hear the expression 'deer in the headlights', i.e. a frightened deer about to be hit by an auto.

 

That deer in the photo will probably supply food for a family for months, and supplement the family's income.. 


It is beyond rediculous to imagine anyone would need to fire 120 rounds per minute to hunt ANY animal EXCEPT HUMAN BEINGS WHO YOU INTENDED TO SALUGHTER.

 

Therefore it totally absurd to believe anyone would want the 120rpm camability FOR HUNTING OR SPORT. They want it to support armed rebellion against the Government of the United States OR to slaughter their neighbors. There's nothing else where that semi-auto+large magazine is required.

 

Remove/block the gas tube that activates the semi-automatic feature on all weapons and limit their magazines to 8 round capacity and not a single game animal will be lost to the hunter, not a single target will be missed and NOT A SINGLE MASS MURDER WILL BE COMMITTED after the weapons are modified.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
391
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
415
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

415 Views
Message 45 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:



Unlike hunting rifles and shotguns, the AR15 and AK47 were designed for mass killing military use.

You omitted that key piece of information KidBoy2!


Have you had any practical experience with the AR-15, M16 or AK47?   If you haven't then why are you trolling with useless information?   Many people use the AR-15 for various types of hunting and target marksmanship.  It is entirely legal.


So many people have died because other people pretend it is just about whether or  they are "military grade" or not.  Heartless, don't you think?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
415
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
383
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

383 Views
Message 46 of 162

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:



Unlike hunting rifles and shotguns, the AR15 and AK47 were designed for mass killing military use.

You omitted that key piece of information KidBoy2!


Have you had any practical experience with the AR-15, M16 or AK47? 

Absolutely NOTHING to do with topic Tex. But it does serve as yet another diversion from the topic and diversion from the fact that all those assault rifles were designed for mass killing military use and thus should never be placed in the hands of civilians!

 

  If you haven't then why are you trolling with useless information?

No trolling Tex .... just posting "factual information" that negates the fallacious views of some posters herein.

 

   Many people use the AR-15 for various types of hunting and target marksmanship.  It is entirely legal.

And I never stated otherwise Tex.

As such, you have generated yet another straw man argument to once again divert from the topic!

 

BTW .... "many people" also use the AR15 for mass killing.

You omitted that key piece of information Tex!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
383
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
338
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR15 & AK47

338 Views
Message 47 of 162

So, are the regressives here saying there is no way the El Paso shooter could walk into a Walmart with the civilian version of the AK-47 and killed 22 people?  Seriously? This is your conspiracy theory?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
338
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
373
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

373 Views
Message 48 of 162

@myexper wrote:



Unlike hunting rifles and shotguns, the AR15 and AK47 were designed for mass killing military use.

You omitted that key piece of information KidBoy2!


Have you had any practical experience with the AR-15, M16 or AK47?   If you haven't then why are you trolling with useless information?   Many people use the AR-15 for various types of hunting and target marksmanship.  It is entirely legal.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
373
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
371
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

371 Views
Message 49 of 162

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

=================================================

AR47 and AK47 are semi-automatic...just like many rifles and shotguns used for hunting and target shooting like the AR47 and AK47 are.

What is next for Beto and his ilk?



Unlike hunting rifles and shotguns, the AR15 and AK47 were designed for mass killing military use.

You omitted that key piece of information KidBoy2!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
371
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
361
Views

Re: Beto: Yes were are going to take your AR47 & AK47

361 Views
Message 50 of 162

@rker321 wrote:

 

I am so glad to see this picture  because I seldom deal with savages and now I have seen one.  But perhpas she need that much meat in order to fill her belly which is huge!!!!


Perhaps you should do some research regarding the overpopulation of deer because of the absence of natural predators?  That means they are overrunning cities, housing areas and other places.  Not only that, but becoming a hazard on highways, etc.  Ever hear the expression 'deer in the headlights', i.e. a frightened deer about to be hit by an auto.

 

That deer in the photo will probably supply food for a family for months, and supplement the family's income.. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
361
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors