Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bernie Sanders town hall

Message 11 of 75

bernie FOX.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 75

Bernie 1. FOX 0.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 75

So Bernie wrote a book, (he's written several books), it made the Best Seller List, sold around the world, and was published in five different languages.

If someone doesn't want to vote for him because of that, so be it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 75

...Remember Canada and their two tier system.

One must remember that once the government takes care of our health care ... what is covered etc. there will be no going back.

+++++++++++++++++++

Canada doesn't want to go back.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 75
JANMB posted..

I don't understand the ideoogy (sic) that EVERYTHING needs to be for profit.

============================================================

Its our system that people put their money into starting a business. FYI.. many businesses do not make a profit...they go broke and our government does not bail them out.

I do not like the word profit. I like the fact that businesses are trying to make enough to make living.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 75

@JANMB wrote:

I don't understand the ideoogy  that EVERYTHING needs to be for profit.  

Who gets to decide?  On the surface most would agree and agree it's complex, but it gets down to brass tacks, it's complicated, real complicated. 

Our economic system capitalism.... functions on profit inside a free market and creates economic/profit/earnings tiered system.  

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 75
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You sound like you would. I prefer a conservative small government that leaves most to the private sector. All the Democrats plans are tax more, spend more, waste more, redistribute more, everything done by the private sector would move to the government which liberals much prefer.

JANMB posted...

We did that already....the private sector had their chance and it's been a terriblle (sic) road to a point of crisis......it's not even morally right to profit off of sick people.

The premiums people pay are too much for families or single people to bear......and the cost goes up all the time for the benefit of profiteers. The Govt of we-the people shouldn't be SMALL and LEAN and let the Corporate pigs get FATTER and FATTER.

I don't understand the ideoogy (sic) that EVERYTHING needs to be for profit.

================================================================

What happened to the so called affordable care, also called Obama care?

What makes you think that our government can take over our health care system and have the doctors sign on to it?...remember Canada and their two tier system.

One must remember that once the government takes care of our health care ... what is covered etc. there will be no going back.

Our system with expanded Medicaid would be better than what Sanders wants in my opinion.

Be careful what you wish for.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 75

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You sound like you would. I prefer a conservative small government that leaves most to the private sector. All the Democrats plans are tax more, spend more, waste more, redistribute more, everything done by the private sector would move to the government which liberals much prefer.

We did that already....the private sector had their chance and it's been a terriblle road to a point of crisis......it's not even morally right to profit off of sick people.   

The premiums people pay are too much for families or single people to bear......and the cost goes up all the time for the benefit of profiteers.   The Govt of we-the people shouldn't be SMALL and LEAN and let  the Corporate pigs get  FATTER and FATTER.

I don't understand the ideoogy  that EVERYTHING needs to be for profit.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 75

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Ah yes. The Conservative small government with the top 10% holding 80% of the wealth, Trump U and Enron cheating investors, the most expensive health care and medicines in the world. Tax breaks for the rich paid for with huge deficts. ...........so proud. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 75

We have the closest to a Dictatorship in my lifetime anyways.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors