Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bernie Hires Illegal Alien for Presidential Campaign

Message 1 of 12

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Trump has done it in some of his businesses, so why not Bernie. after all equal opportunity for all.

===============================================================

As I recall the illegals that were working for Trump gave false information which Trump might or might not have been privy to.

With Bernie he did as a slap in the face of our immigration laws and a effort to get votes from the illegal lovers.

Some of us still believe we are a country of laws.

He’s obeying the law. 100%.

Of course he is, TemperMental....just more of the usual "Fake News" from the right.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Trump has done it in some of his businesses, so why not Bernie. after all equal opportunity for all.

As I recall the illegals that were working for Trump gave false information which Trump might or might not have been privy to.  LOL....Depends on whether or not trump is "trustworthy"....next question.

With Bernie he did as a slap (sic) in the face of our immigration laws DACA workers are legal workers....and a effort to get votes from the illegal lovers.  Since you provided zero factual references, should we consider that an "unsupported biased opinion"?

Some of us still believe we are a country of laws.  And you STILL support the biggest law breaking President in history?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

As I recall the illegals that were working for Trump gave false information which Trump might or might not have been privy to.

With Bernie he did as a slap in the face of our immigration laws and a effort to get votes from the illegal lovers.

He’s obeying the law. 100%.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@Richva wrote:

And the fake news just keeps on coming.

It IS what "they" do....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12
rker posted..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

I remember when Jeb Bush had an illegal immigrant working for him as a housekeeper. When Immigration came knocking at the door, she fled, presumably to Mexico, according to Jeb.

When Jeb was asked if he took out Social Security taxes when he paid her, he said "No", and that he treated her as "self employed". She was supposed to pay the taxes herself. Obviously, there were no taxes paid.

Bernie's employ paid her taxes, and is currently here "legally". Not much of a story here. An alarming headline, though.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

And the fake news just keeps on coming.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Trump  has done it in some of his businesses, so why not Bernie. after all equal opportunity for all.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

If she currently has DACA status, she is legally here for now. And Bernie can legally hire her.  So there is no controversy. 

Overwhelmingly, most Americans support a path to citizenship for the Dreamers. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Sen. Bernie Sanders has hired a self-described undocumented immigrant to serve as his nascent presidential campaign's deputy press secretary. (Breitbart)

Belén Sisa, who previously worked on the Latino outreach side of Sanders’s 2016 campaign, announced her addition to the Vermont senator’s 2020 team in a Facebook post Wednesday.

“This is really emotional for me. I can’t help but think of 18-year-old Belén, who felt hopeless and powerless to the anti-immigrant attacks and policies that were holding her back from her dreams,” she wrote.

“I can’t help but think of the generations of sacrifice my family has had to do for me to get here. Never in our wildest dreams did we think I’d be making moves like these,” Sisa added in her announcement, which is dated Tuesday.

According to the Arizona-based activist, Sisa’s parents brought her illegally to the U.S. from Argentina at six years old and as a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipient. Her legal protection from deportation will expire next year.

Sisa briefly rose to national prominence in 2017 when a photo of her filing taxes went viral in an attempt to lift pernicious stereotypes among some about illegal immigrants.

http://thehollywoodconservative.us/articles/bernie-hires-illegal-alien-for-presidential-campaign

Not true. She was brought here at 6 years old. She had no say in that. She was raised here in the USA and is as American as you or I, or anyone else. This is her country as much as it is yours or mine. What we see the conservative media doing with stories like this is the same thing the NAZI did in Germany did against the Jews in the 1930. For shame on them.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors