Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bernie Can Beat Trump, Primary Voters Know It

Message 1 of 87

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Same old alternate reality claims. If tRump gets elected I'll have no option other than to laugh loudly over how stupid the electorate in America has become. ROFLMAO !

Get set to start laughing since you have no good candidates running that America wants. Ask yourself who is the stupid electorate who put those Democrat candidates up for election? The Democrats have themselves to blame!

Any Democratic Candidate would be better than the 'Wanna-be-Dictator-In-Chief' that we have today. The majority of Americans know that, everyone not living in the trump cult alternate universe.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 87

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

All Bernie's plans are paid for in spades by the wealthy people.  The more you make (or have), the more you pay.  You need to know your candidate! If fact, all Democrat plans have the same theme - the more you make, the less you get!

Thank you for showing that you haven't read Bernie's plan.

You don't even know that Bernie's plan covers illegal aliens in his Medicaid for All plan.  Do you expect to get the same level of healthcare as you now get with private plans?  If you do, take a good look at the VA which has improved but far inferior service than one would get with the private system.

My medicare with an Advantage plan is a bit better than the health insurance I had and it was far better than most, in fact it was considered as "Cadillac". 

None of this has anything to do with the VA, but thanks for bringing them up, it shows a need for a Medicare For All type of plan.

Private plans vary drastically according the how much the premium is. Low premiums = lousy coverage. 

In the minuscule chance that Bernie gets elected, everyone will be in the Medicaid for All plan and you will see the difference.

What a fallacy. ROFLMAO !!!  Trump is the one moving us toward over half of the country being on Medicaid. Already we have 46% of our society living at or just above the poverty level while the number of homeless increases.

Seems that you think having 46% of citizens living just above the poverty line is worse than having Medicaid for All and 100% starving under Bernie's plan. Still using that liberal ROFLMAO phrase?  Will you still be ROFLMAO when Trump gets re elected?

Same old alternate reality claims. If tRump gets elected I'll have no option other than to laugh loudly over how stupid the electorate in America has become. ROFLMAO !

Get set to start laughing since you have no good candidates running that America wants. Ask yourself who is the stupid electorate who put those Democrat candidates up for election? The Democrats have themselves to blame!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 87

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

All Bernie's plans are paid for in spades by the wealthy people.  The more you make (or have), the more you pay.  You need to know your candidate! If fact, all Democrat plans have the same theme - the more you make, the less you get!

You don't even know that Bernie's plan covers illegal aliens in his Medicaid for All plan.  Do you expect to get the same level of healthcare as you now get with private plans?  If you do, take a good look at the VA which has improved but far inferior service than one would get with the private system.

My medicare with an Advantage plan is a bit better than the health insurance I had and it was far better than most, in fact it was considered as "Cadillac". 

None of this has anything to do with the VA, but thanks for bringing them up, it shows a need for a Medicare For All type of plan.

Private plans vary drastically according the how much the premium is. Low premiums = lousy coverage. 

In the minuscule chance that Bernie gets elected, everyone will be in the Medicaid for All plan and you will see the difference.

What a fallacy. ROFLMAO !!!  Trump is the one moving us toward over half of the country being on Medicaid. Already we have 46% of our society living at or just above the poverty level while the number of homeless increases.

Seems that you think having 46% of citizens living just above the poverty line is worse than having Medicaid for All and 100% starving under Bernie's plan. Still using that liberal ROFLMAO phrase?  Will you still be ROFLMAO when Trump gets re elected?

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 87

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 87

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 87

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 87

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Once again, Not Happening is wrong. This time it's his myth that the government can't do anything right. The facts (which Trump Cult members ignore) are very clear, Medicare is the most cost efficient health care system in America. 

In addition, 75% of seniors approve of Medicare. So much for another right wing myth.

I'm not talking about Medicare for All, I'm talking about the current Medicare system.

I am on Medicare and I know what I'm talking about. I had health care through my employer that was far better than most Americans have with private insurance plans. Medicare with Advantage has proven to be even a bit better than what I had. You are right, Medicare is the most efficient system in America. But then, trump supporters repeatedly deny reality.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 87

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 87
nope Cee Tee, they never let facts or the truth interfere with their thinking, EVER!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Bernie Can Beat Trump, Primary Voters Know It

Message 10 of 87

You can't win with Trump Cult members because FACTS are not part of their world. Here are some FACTS (not a personal opinion).

• Medicare is the most cost efficient health care system in America.
  • Over 75% of seniors approve of Medicare.
  • I am NOT a liberal. I'm a lifetime Independent. 

Note: In Trump World, anyone who opposes the corruption and pathological lying of Comrade Trump is defined as a flaming liberal. Anyone who approves of and supports the pathological lying and corrupton of Trump World, is defined as a conservative.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors